Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power servers
- IBM Power Server allows us to run multiple different operating systems as per client requirement
- IBM Power Server provide the better business stability because of system uptime
- IBM Power System allows us to migrate the virtual servers from one physical server to another online with help of LPM
- IBM Power Servers provide the high-security feature to secure the application and database data
- IBM Power servers are not compatible with Window operating system
- IBM Power Servers prices are too costly and which is not affordable for every organization
Do you think IBM Power servers delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power servers's feature set?
Did IBM Power servers live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power servers go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power servers again?
- IBM Power Servers allow us to run multiple operating systems on the same physical servers like Linux, Suse, RHEL, AIX, etc.
- IBM Power Server provide the maximum uptime 99.9%
- Data security
- IBM Power servers provide the high data processing speed
- IM Power server's user interface is easy to access from HMC and easily we can set up the virtual environment.
IBM Power Servers are highly recommended to manage the heavy workload of applications and databases with high security and stability. IBM Power servers provide much better performance and features like stability, resource scalability, Security, easy physical server interface, etc to manage and run the different applications smoothly. IBM Power Servers allow us to utilize the maximum of physical server resources and we can scale up and down as per user requests online.