Updated December 05, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Customer Experience Analytics
- Identifying user paint points in an user-facing application
- integrating with other data sources and analytics systems
- Easy search functionality for finding sessions
- Loading sessions can take time or doesn't work smoothly.
- Visual pages are missing in some sessions which can make it difficult to understand a certain user pain point.
- Segmentation for complex user-facing websites could require initial coding.
- Faster defect identification.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Better customer service.
When trying to understand and optimize the customer experience of your web and mobile applications
Using IBM Watson Customer Experience Analytics
Tealeaf is a scalable product that works with complex user-facing environments. It is one of the leading products in the market that helps identify user pain points and increases defect identification. The user interface is simple, clean, and easy to use. Lastly, Tealeaf Support provides good customer service and is eager to help solve chalenges we face along the way.