Overall Satisfaction with Imperva CDN (formerly Incapsula)
I use it mainly as a WAF (Web Application Firewall) although I also use certain CDN cache functionalities.
- Bot detection
- CDN functionalities are secondary and cannot be compared to a top-level CDN.
- The WebGUI interface of the dashboard is very improvable. They have been changing the UX for years and it is disjointed and with services that have not yet been migrated.
- The analysis of WAF attack logs is insufficient. It is difficult to analyze attacks of past hours, event filters are missing. It is complicated to analyze the chronology of an attack.
- There are extra modules to improve the attack logs analysis but they are expensive and add little.
- It's an expensive product if you have a lot of traffic volume, but I feel confident with their WAF.
Do you think Imperva CDN delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Imperva CDN's feature set?
Did Imperva CDN live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Imperva CDN go as expected?
Would you buy Imperva CDN again?