Infor ERP LN at Brayhttps://www.trustradius.com/erpInfor ERPUnspecified7.7311012015-03-27T14:56:38.567Z
Updated December 23, 2015
Infor ERP LN at Bray
Score 9 out of 101
LN 10.2.1 (FP8+) & 10.3 (FP9)
Overall Satisfaction with Infor ERP
Infor ERP is used across our whole organization as our main ERP system. It is running in Bray International, Inc. and all of its divisions and subsidiaries: USA, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Russia, Cyprus, India, South Africa, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.
- As a global organization, we deal with many languages and some software localizations. Infor ERP LN has 21 language packs and a software localization for the countries where Bray operates that need one (Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Poland, Russia, and India).
- We need flexibility, versatility, and visibility in our operations and financials. Infor ERP LN delivers most of what Bray needs in a standard ERP system, allowing us to operate without the need for complex software functionality customizations and/or personalizations.
- Infor ERP LN has an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, user-friendly GUI.
- Infor ERP LN could have a better way of handling single sign-on (SSO) capabilities.
- Infor ERP LN could improve its GUI by not using Java as its platform, using HTML5 instead. I know Infor is already working on it.
- Infor ERP LN could improve the way you can "kill" a user license (needed when trying to disconnect a user without leaving in the background "defunct" processes).
- Quick migration from different ERP systems and legacy systems to Infor ERP LN.
- Increased employee efficiency.