Overall Satisfaction with Infor LN
Infor ERP is used across our whole organization as our main ERP system. It is running in Bray International, Inc. and all of its divisions and subsidiaries: USA, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Russia, Cyprus, India, South Africa, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.
- As a global organization, we deal with many languages and some software localizations. Infor ERP LN has 21 language packs and a software localization for the countries where Bray operates that need one (Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Poland, Russia, and India).
- We need flexibility, versatility, and visibility in our operations and financials. Infor ERP LN delivers most of what Bray needs in a standard ERP system, allowing us to operate without the need for complex software functionality customizations and/or personalizations.
- Infor ERP LN has an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, user-friendly GUI.
- Infor ERP LN could have a better way of handling single sign-on (SSO) capabilities.
- Infor ERP LN could improve its GUI by not using Java as its platform, using HTML5 instead. I know Infor is already working on it.
- Infor ERP LN could improve the way you can "kill" a user license (needed when trying to disconnect a user without leaving in the background "defunct" processes).
- Quick migration from different ERP systems and legacy systems to Infor ERP LN.
- Increased employee efficiency.
Infor ERP LN supports all discrete manufacturing processes including engineer-to-order, configure-to-order, project-based, make-to-order, and make-to-stock. If your company is a process manufacturing company, it may not be the best ERP for you.
Infor LN Feature Ratings
Using Infor LN
400 - Planning, Manufacturing, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, and Accounting/Finance.