Infusionsoft - Solid Email Automation - OK everything elsehttps://www.trustradius.com/crmInfusionsoft by KeapUnspecified7.52121012013-10-30T19:12:51.604Z
October 30, 2013
Infusionsoft - Solid Email Automation - OK everything else
Score 7 out of 101
- Infusionsoft really does enable you to automate your email marketing.
- Infusionsoft allows you to customize your email automation with endless possibilities.
- Once you are past the learning curve the campaign creation portion is very intuitive.
- Everyone was very amiable.
- On-boarding was a waste of money. I learned more in the first 10 minutes of instruction and subsequent few hours of self guided exploration in the software than I did during the entirety of the on-boarding.
- The CRM portion is not very suitable for service based companies with variable pricing (aka bids, % of xyz, etc).
- While the affiliate features were neat they were also extremely limited and we ended up not being able to use them at all for our purposes.
- We didn't see an ROI on this product. I saw that more as a reflection on our lack of website content creation than on the product itself. I think Infusionsoft is a fine tool, we just didn't implement it at the correct time within our marketing strategy.
I give Infusionsoft a 7 out of 10 because it really is a good and deep tool. Next time we're in the market for an email automation tool I believe we will start at a tool with a lower price point until we can feel out our needs. When our email marketing volume increases into the 10-30k per month the sophistication Infusionsoft brings to the table will be much more valuable.
When deciding if Infusionsoft is the best choice for your company I would ask yourself if you have the email, lead, and traffic volume that necessitate the tool. If you are simply blasting out a single generic email thank you and monthly newsletter Infusionsoft is absolutely overkill. Infusionsoft is not Hubspot Lite. Make sure that you have a marketing plan in place to generate the form fills as Infusionsoft does little to nothing to assist in developing that for you. It's absolutely fantastic if you need a very sophisticated email automation solution, just make sure you have everything in place to leverage it.