Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft allows us to instantly respond to every person asking questions on our website. If a person submits any form for help they get a response. It also allows us to better communicate with clients by sending reminders on when to contact them. And by helping us remember that a client may need extra attention. This allows our small staff to remember all our clients. We can use the notes section to let everyone know about a phone call without having to use email and it saves it in case we need to come back to it. It also allows us to record our emails with clients via Outlook so that if we need to see what the last thing they said was we can easily access it. It also allows attorneys to easily access an email to make sure to address all of a clients concerns. We do about 13 campaigns including a survey campaign to make sure that we are providing every client with the best possible service! All of that is managed through Infusion soft! The only thing it really needs is a client management system built in and it would be perfect!
- You can really keep track of contacts with your clients or customers via email being recorded into the records and via the notes sections for phone call notes.
- Keeping track of when to contact is huge because every client became a client at different times, so remembering that every 3 months this person needs a package shipped is important and not an easy task without Infusionsoft!
- Automated Response! This is such a great thing Infusionsoft does! If someone says contact me, in 4 minutes they get an email saying we will be contacting you soon with a staff members name and phone number. They then have more contact information and an expectation!
- I would love for there to be a timer device, this way you can track how much time you're actually using on the phone/drafting a document etc., and have it connected to billing.
- Have more availability to connect to other software such as Goldmine and Abacus.
- Better navigation bar on the page, it seems like I need it to move faster sometimes to keep up with me when I am going to a particular area. The drop down from the symbol would work better if it were just all the main nav bar.
- Email blast will stop because of spam complaints from email servers. That is not to say that there are actually enough for that to happen. And some people have not even had the chance to receive the newsletter via email because of that! This is my BIGGEST frustration! If you send out an email blast for the first time, you can get it stopped and restart it once, but it only takes like 11 people out of 300 for the Infusion system to lock you out and you have to start over!
- We have definitely seen an uptick in business since switching to Infusion from the automatic response people get, with the detailed follow up campaigns.
- We are able to run campaigns that we could not do previously because other programs did not really offer the ability to do what this one does (even though they said they could!)
- We have seen a higher customer satisfaction rating overall because we are better at communicating and sending out surveys about people's experience with us!
I have compared Blue Orchid Marketing, which we left because it was not as robust. I also compared other products that were as robust but cost a LOT more than Infusionsoft! I also spoke with people using different products and this is bar far the simplest to use and to make life work faster and better with automation!
Less than 10,000
I would say a 9 1/2 for recommending the product! It is very well suited for managing contacts with potential clients and clients. The ability to use the email blast is great, but the spam stoppage problem is the biggest problem. They need to fix that, but for communicating with clients individually, reminders to have calls, or appointments, or send letters this is excellent.