Overall Satisfaction with inkFrog
We use inkFrog to integrate our eBay store to our BigCommerce store for inventory purposes. It really helps manage our listings on eBay and saves me a lot of time that I normally would have spent double-checking inventory for eBay or adding/removing listings. It also really helps by importing our product variants straight from BigCommerce so that I don't have to create multiple listings.
- inkFrog handles product variants really well. Their platform pulls the SKUs and information directly from BigCommerce and then lets me easily customize each variant with different pictures which is really helpful.
- It also makes adding multiple listings very easy. Since it imports the item specifics and description directly from BigCommerce I don't have to go through each listing one by one and I can just bulk upload our products onto eBay.
- inkFrog also lets me set different templates for shipping, or profiles from different items and then I can apply those in bulk to items which saves a huge amount of time since I don't have to go through every item and change specifics.
- inkFrog can be a little buggy, however. Sometimes orders will not import into BigCommerce correctly and only show up in our BigCommerce store as a customer called 'Not Available' with no shipping or contact information. This is not common but it does happen enough to be a bit of an annoyance.
- We would like to see the ability to offer the 'make an offer' functionality on items with variants. Currently, if it is an item that we want to use the 'make an offer' functionality we have to create a separate listing for each variant of that product.
- Sometimes the customer service is a bit lacking. It is only done through email and you end up just getting a lot of automated responses. It would be really nice to talk to an actual person to describe issues as they can somewhat complex.
- Overall inkFrog has had a positive impact. It has really freed up huge amounts of time that would be normally spent manually managing eBay listings one by one.
- It also has had a very positive impact by using the inventory management which again frees up huge amounts of time since I don't have to go through and manually manage all of our listings. We also do not oversell items anymore which is a giant plus.
- inkFrog's template customization has also really really helped by making our listings much more aesthetically pleasing and more professional looking which builds a lot of trust with our eBay customers.
We have not used any other products like inkFrog so unfortunately, I do not have anything to compare against. I do know that even with its faults, inkFrog is invaluable to us simply because of the amount of time it has freed up from managing eBay listings individually. And from what we've seen over the last year, the inkFrog team are continuously making improvements so we really appreciate the software.
inkFrog really helps us out with eBay and reduces our overhead with it since it is nowhere near as labor-intensive as it used to be. It tracks our inventory from BigCommerce which really helps because it prevents us from over-selling items. However, sometimes it is a bit lacking. The user interface does take some getting used to and as stated before it can be a bit buggy.