Overall Satisfaction with iSmartRecruit
Our recruiters use iSmart Recruit on a daily basis to keep track of prospects, clients, jobs and candidates. Our ability to easily access this information valuable time and money. The ability to enter jobs and have them update immediately on our website is invaluable. Their customer service is unmatched - any vendor for any product we use in our business. We would recommend iSmartRecruit to anyone looking to use an applicant tracking system in their recruiting business.
- Easy and quick access to clients, candidates, jobs and prospects.
- Posting our jobs to our websites.
- Uploading and parsing candidate resumes is simple.
- Keeping track of our placements or the candidates we don't place (and notes about why) help us as we consider people for future opportunities.
- I need to take some time to rename some of the field names. The nice thing is I can do most of this myself as the administrator. I haven't been quick about knowing where to go in the system (my fault).
- Each business has custom needs and requirements. There are times when this has to be done by iSmart. They are quick to respond to requests.
- I would like to add some additional reports to the system. I just haven't learned to do this myself (haven't taken the time) - and I haven't requested it.
- It's a robust system with many features. Because of this - there is a learning curve. It can be difficult to get our recruiters to slow down long enough to learn really learn the system, to enter all of the information, or to check the system before calling a candidate, client or prospect that has already been contacted.
- I would like to be able to enter 5 or 6 key words to identify the top information about a particular candidate to help with searching. Searching for candidates is a feature in the system - but this might help our recruiters remember to do it.
- It's eliminated the need to hire additional administrative staff. This is the single biggest savings.
- It has saved a lot of time that allows us to spend more of our time and resources responding to clients and candidates. Our clients and candidates feel we are more service-oriented and different than our competition. We've received referrals this way. Difficult to measure - but definitely huge items.
We looked at a number of other systems that were not as comprehensive. Many were priced above our budget, and we know customer service would not have been as good.