https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/8E/IO/REI9A81VVQ55.JPEGCan't Beat iSmart's Customer Service and FeaturesOur recruiters use iSmart Recruit on a daily basis to keep track of prospects, clients, jobs and candidates. Our ability to easily access this information valuable time and money. The ability to enter jobs and have them update immediately on our website is invaluable. Their customer service is unmatched - any vendor for any product we use in our business. We would recommend iSmartRecruit to anyone looking to use an applicant tracking system in their recruiting business.,Easy and quick access to clients, candidates, jobs and prospects. Posting our jobs to our websites. Uploading and parsing candidate resumes is simple. Keeping track of our placements or the candidates we don't place (and notes about why) help us as we consider people for future opportunities.,I need to take some time to rename some of the field names. The nice thing is I can do most of this myself as the administrator. I haven't been quick about knowing where to go in the system (my fault). Each business has custom needs and requirements. There are times when this has to be done by iSmart. They are quick to respond to requests. I would like to add some additional reports to the system. I just haven't learned to do this myself (haven't taken the time) - and I haven't requested it. It's a robust system with many features. Because of this - there is a learning curve. It can be difficult to get our recruiters to slow down long enough to learn really learn the system, to enter all of the information, or to check the system before calling a candidate, client or prospect that has already been contacted. I would like to be able to enter 5 or 6 key words to identify the top information about a particular candidate to help with searching. Searching for candidates is a feature in the system - but this might help our recruiters remember to do it.,9,It's eliminated the need to hire additional administrative staff. This is the single biggest savings. It has saved a lot of time that allows us to spend more of our time and resources responding to clients and candidates. Our clients and candidates feel we are more service-oriented and different than our competition. We've received referrals this way. Difficult to measure - but definitely huge items.,,Accounting by Wave, CareerSiteBuilderNew Generation ATS SoftwareWe use iSmartRecruit as our Applicant Tracking System. We use it throughout the organization to manage hiring for all levels of positions, from part-time staff to top level positions. We are using this product for over a year. This product is very helpful to manage a team, manage the recruitment process, and analyze the company's growth, reports, branding etc. Its user interface is very simple and user friendly. My team easily learned it and very quickly started to work on it. We have automated several processes this year, going away from paper which has streamlined onboarding, benefits and soon, performance. We are getting updated information on our employees faster, quicker and accurately! The support team is outstanding and I could not be successful in my job without them.,iSmartRecruit had very strong reports for every process starting with Client/Job Reports, Team Reports, Performance Report, Attendance Reports, Prospect Reports and many more. That's a very big plus point to analyze our company growth. So many examples! Before iSmartRecruit, we had a mix of electronic and paper reviews, our merit increases were done via a spreadsheet, and we lacked true reporting capabilities. iSmartRecruit has allowed our organization to reach its full HR potential and save time and efforts. iSmartRecruit has a strong sourcing function. We can source a particular candidate with many filters from the internal database. Call reminders, notes, history of candidates, and mass mail features are there. That's awesome for me. It also has great features to publish active jobs on social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter as well couple of job boards and the career page of a website. I love it.,As with any system, there are some drawbacks but none are major so it's really fine. So far system is really perfect - no any major complaints. There is no payroll module but that is really fine as we do not require that at this stage.,10,100% ROI and increased recruitment growth. Strong tracking of jobs and candidates, insightful reports & recruiting analysis. I must say that iSmartRecruit has all teh features which are require of an ATS.,Bullhorn Recruitment CRM, PCRecruiter and Zoho Recruit,iSmartSocial
Windows, Linux, Mac
iSmartRecruit

iSmartRecruit Reviews

iSmartRecruit
Filter 3 vetted iSmartRecruit reviews and ratings

Joann Cox profile photo
July 27, 2016

iSmartRecruit Review: "Can't Beat iSmart's Customer Service and Features"

• Easy and quick access to clients, candidates, jobs and prospects.
  • Posting our jobs to our websites.
  • Uploading and parsing candidate resumes is simple.
  • Keeping track of our placements or the candidates we don't place (and notes about why) help us as we consider people for future opportunities.
  • I need to take some time to rename some of the field names. The nice thing is I can do most of this myself as the administrator. I haven't been quick about knowing where to go in the system (my fault).
  • Each business has custom needs and requirements. There are times when this has to be done by iSmart. They are quick to respond to requests.
  • I would like to add some additional reports to the system. I just haven't learned to do this myself (haven't taken the time) - and I haven't requested it.
  • It's a robust system with many features. Because of this - there is a learning curve. It can be difficult to get our recruiters to slow down long enough to learn really learn the system, to enter all of the information, or to check the system before calling a candidate, client or prospect that has already been contacted.
  • I would like to be able to enter 5 or 6 key words to identify the top information about a particular candidate to help with searching. Searching for candidates is a feature in the system - but this might help our recruiters remember to do it.
Posting our openings to our website is #1. This saves us a lot of time and eliminates the need to have a website resource do it every time we have a new opening. Prospective candidates can email us directly.
Read Joann Cox's full review
Hiral Sitapara profile photo
May 17, 2016

iSmartRecruit Review: "New Generation ATS Software"

• iSmartRecruit had very strong reports for every process starting with Client/Job Reports, Team Reports, Performance Report, Attendance Reports, Prospect Reports and many more. That's a very big plus point to analyze our company growth.
  • So many examples! Before iSmartRecruit, we had a mix of electronic and paper reviews, our merit increases were done via a spreadsheet, and we lacked true reporting capabilities. iSmartRecruit has allowed our organization to reach its full HR potential and save time and efforts.
  • iSmartRecruit has a strong sourcing function. We can source a particular candidate with many filters from the internal database. Call reminders, notes, history of candidates, and mass mail features are there. That's awesome for me.
  • It also has great features to publish active jobs on social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter as well couple of job boards and the career page of a website. I love it.
  • As with any system, there are some drawbacks but none are major so it's really fine. So far system is really perfect - no any major complaints.
  • There is no payroll module but that is really fine as we do not require that at this stage.
iSmartRecruit is well suited for replacing manual spreadsheets, paper resumes and unproductive sourcing technology. iSmartRecruit streamlines your sourcing process and creates a centralized database of resumes which could act as a strong companion when you do sourcing.
Read Hiral Sitapara's full review

iSmartRecruit Scorecard Summary

Job Requisition Management (2)
Company Website Posting (2)
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (2)
Customized Application Form (2)
Resume Management (2)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (2)
Candidate Search (2)
Applicant Tracking (2)
Collaboration (2)
Task Creation and Delegation (2)
Email Templates (2)
User Permissions (2)
Notifications and Alerts (2)
Reporting (2)

About iSmartRecruit

iSmartRecruit is a best-of-breed, customizable ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and Staffing Software solution designed for use by corporate recruiters or recruiting business owners. iSmartRecruit aims to be a truly affordable staffing software for small and mid-sized Corporate HR and staffing Agencies. The vendor says benefits include delivering the best candidates, reduced days to hire, improved employee communication, and stronger candidate and customer relationships.