Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Easy and quick access to clients, candidates, jobs and prospects.
- Posting our jobs to our websites.
- Uploading and parsing candidate resumes is simple.
- Keeping track of our placements or the candidates we don't place (and notes about why) help us as we consider people for future opportunities.
- I need to take some time to rename some of the field names. The nice thing is I can do most of this myself as the administrator. I haven't been quick about knowing where to go in the system (my fault).
- Each business has custom needs and requirements. There are times when this has to be done by iSmart. They are quick to respond to requests.
- I would like to add some additional reports to the system. I just haven't learned to do this myself (haven't taken the time) - and I haven't requested it.
- It's a robust system with many features. Because of this - there is a learning curve. It can be difficult to get our recruiters to slow down long enough to learn really learn the system, to enter all of the information, or to check the system before calling a candidate, client or prospect that has already been contacted.
- I would like to be able to enter 5 or 6 key words to identify the top information about a particular candidate to help with searching. Searching for candidates is a feature in the system - but this might help our recruiters remember to do it.
We have automated several processes this year, going away from paper which has streamlined onboarding, benefits and soon, performance. We are getting updated information on our employees faster, quicker and accurately! The support team is outstanding and I could not be successful in my job without them.
- iSmartRecruit had very strong reports for every process starting with Client/Job Reports, Team Reports, Performance Report, Attendance Reports, Prospect Reports and many more. That's a very big plus point to analyze our company growth.
- So many examples! Before iSmartRecruit, we had a mix of electronic and paper reviews, our merit increases were done via a spreadsheet, and we lacked true reporting capabilities. iSmartRecruit has allowed our organization to reach its full HR potential and save time and efforts.
- iSmartRecruit has a strong sourcing function. We can source a particular candidate with many filters from the internal database. Call reminders, notes, history of candidates, and mass mail features are there. That's awesome for me.
- It also has great features to publish active jobs on social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter as well couple of job boards and the career page of a website. I love it.
- As with any system, there are some drawbacks but none are major so it's really fine. So far system is really perfect - no any major complaints.
- There is no payroll module but that is really fine as we do not require that at this stage.
iSmartRecruit Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
iSmartRecruit is a customizable ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and Staffing Software solution designed for use by corporate recruiters or recruiting business owners. iSmartRecruit aims to be an affordable staffing software for small and mid-sized Corporate HR and staffing Agencies. The vendor says benefits include delivering the best candidates, reduced days to hire, improved employee communication, and stronger candidate and customer relationships.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|On-premise (self hosted)||9,999||10 users|
|Customized version||$0||based on requirement|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|SaaS (Cloud)||$49||per user|
iSmartRecruit talent acquisition software can be customized based on your needs, like adding some reports or new functionalities, with a plan that is fit for your business requirements. Connect with the vendor for any questions related to plans and pricing.
iSmartRecruit Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
iSmartRecruit Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iSmartRecruit Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Global product|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|