Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 19, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
We use Career Builder across the entire organization. It is mostly used by recruiters to staff our client's needs. Career Builder more so helps us fill professional roles, than industrial, but we do use it for higher-level industrial roles as well. It helps us find qualified candidates that might not already know about the role we are hiring for, so we are able to reach out to them to see if it is something they would be interested in. Typically Career Builder has many qualified candidates that we can present to our clients for their open roles.
- Search features.
- Quantity of resumes.
- The format that the candidates information is presented.
- Licensing can be an issue with our thousands of users.
- Not sure if candidates are actively looking for roles, as they don't constantly update their career builder account.
- Mass emailing: zcandidates don't usually respond.
Read Kristyn Cole's full review
Career Builder is good for high-level industrial candidates, or professional roles. We utilize Career Builder mostly for professional roles, and that is when candidates will have resumes posted. In our industry, we look for a lot of candidates for industrial positions, or light industrial, warehouse, etc, and many people who look for these types of roles do not have a resume or know enough to be on career builder. I recommend CB for professional roles and high-level industrial positions like supervisors, managers, engineers, etc.
November 29, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Currently we utilize CareerSiteBuilder as a program to source for healthcare professionals. It is used only by our front office recruiters to comb through prospective candidates to fill jobs to fulfill client promises. It is also used to post jobs and attract healthcare professionals that fit the needs of our clients.
- Easy to use website with support if there are any questions regarding training and understanding.
- Job posting and sourcing works well with the millions of candidates available to use within the system.
- CB Support is always helpful and reliable when you need them.
- There are some missing functionalities that could be addressed such as fusing resume search and recruitment edge.
Read Logan Feldstein's full review
It has been a very useful system to find suitable candidates to fill clients needs, however when using recruitment edge there can be a disconnect with information. When there is a problem and we have to contact support most of the time they are on the ball with assistance - very rarely is there a wait time.