JRNI is Superior!
May 27, 2022
JRNI is Superior!
Executive in Information TechnologyComputer Hardware Company, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with JRNI
It has been of great assistance in enhancing both our job and our level of service; as a result, we are now much quicker than we were previously. good program available for a reasonable fee each month; nonetheless, one would want to see more frequent upgrades. Automated appointment scheduling and management for a group of sales staff members. improve our booking times, which will result in a significant improvement in both our work and our ability to provide service much more rapidly; overall, and each and every time, we are pleased with the service.
- The team at Booking Bug has always responded to our inquiries in a prompt and professional manner. As a consequence of the team's help to both customers and employees, our configuration of Booking Bug and our use of the software have grown more effective. Customers will arrive at the location "ready" with everything that they are expected to know and carry.
- It is possible to arrange calendars and view many itineraries simultaneously.
- The parent-child-child functions are a significant feature for us, and JRNI's flexibility to govern services is another element that we value much. The program helps us a lot with online bookings, and the greatest thing is that it is very user-friendly.
- My own opinion is that the user interface for customers could be made a little bit simpler to navigate and more versatile in terms of its arrangement.
- System, How adaptable and effective
- A primary characteristic is the presence of parent-child-child functions.
- It is possible to view multiple timetables.
- The BookingBug product has supplied us with an intuitive and user-friendly system.
- Better service to the customer since we are able to confirm bookings with the knowledge that the information we are receiving is accurate.
- Staff have access to more information regarding each customer, making them more well-equipped.
Do you think JRNI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JRNI's feature set?
Did JRNI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JRNI go as expected?
Would you buy JRNI again?
If at any time you have a problem, they will be there to help you, and because the software is simple to use and you can rapidly become accustomed to it, I would strongly recommend it. The software helps a great deal with your requirements, and it keeps getting better over time. They provide excellent enterprise support and are able to construct extremely customized systems in response to customer requirements.