A reliable booking system unique of its kind
Updated December 23, 2015
A reliable booking system unique of its kind
Score 10 out of 10
- Training Courses
Overall Satisfaction with BookingBug
We use Bookingbug to accept online bookings from the public. We provide courses on First Aid at Work, Health and Safety such as Moving and Positioning of People, Care courses such as Epilepsy Awareness and many more. Our main courses on First Aid at Work are bookable online through Bookingbug.
- The best feature about Bookingbug is the way that we can set up our courses so very easily. Nothing quite like it elsewhere. It's a joy to use when I need to amend a course. An event template is set up, then all dates are based on the template. So the Administrator need not set up each course event individually. To amend, we amend the template and all amendments are cascaded down to all dates set up for that specific event.
- Another feature that's very important is, of course, the link with Paypal and other online payment system. When full payment is received, it receives communication from Paypal that payment has been made at which time Bookingbug notifies us by email that a booking has been made. There is peace of mind and guarantee that the payment has been received.
- When Booking does not receive notification of payment, the administrator can set the booking to be cancelled at a set number of hours after the booking was set up. You can set this up to one day or 2 hours. The client is informed of this period of time automatically to give them time to make the payment.
- There is an optional password setup for each client. A client who may use Bookingbug again may be better off setting up their passwords. They can log in to their Bookingbug account when they need to book another course at another time.
- A very good feature is the coupons and deals. I've used coupons, very easy to use, as with other parts of Bookingbug, and very easy to customise. You can use coupons to give discounts to your regular customers, or to those who book multiple courses/places, etc. I use this a lot.
- Quite a few of our clients book several places per course date in one go. Their feedback is that they don't see anywhere where they can write the names of the course attendees. It's quite usual where the one who books the courses in Bookingbug is not the one attending the course. I would like to see this improved so that it's clear where the client can input the attendees' names.
- Better customer service - we are able to acknowledge bookings with confidence that the information we're getting from Bookingbug is accurate and on time.
- increased efficiency - there is vast improvement in our efficiency when we started using this product.
- Customer confidence leading to better business image - if customer does not encounter problems when using the booking system, then they will trust that we are professionals because we use professional and reliable systems.
- A negative impact (a little) is the clients' difficulty in using Bookingbug for multiple bookings. Bookingbug has a capability for multiple bookings. I noticed a few have used this successfully.
I have used TidyApps. It's good, but Bookingbug has a lot more useful features. With other systems, I have no control on the setup or once courses are set up, to amend them is very cumbersome. Bookingbug provides easy and least time consuming ways to do the above. Support is reliable. I very rarely ask for assistance, but when I do the response is on time/quick and good. I feel confident that I'm talking to a person who has good attitude to customer support and who knows what they're talking about. I've always been happy with the response to my queries from the beginning. With other systems I've used in the past, support was not quite so easy to get.
Bookingbug works smoothly. It suits our business very well. It is brilliant in comparison with other systems in the marketplace (I’ve used three or 4 online booking systems for our business in the past). I've only used Bookingbug for administering course events. As far as this is concerned, Bookingbug is well suited.
It would have been 10 were it not for some feedback from clients re multiple bookings.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Course setup and amends
- Link with Paypal
- alert emails about successful bookings with all the details we need about the client
It's the only system I've come across where courses can be added very easily. If I had 10 courses to begin with, and suddenly I needed to set up 100 or more, I can do this in a very short period of time. All redundant steps have been eliminated by the clever design.