Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- I use Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) daily in my Plaza Real Estate business to send Automated emails, 1-off emails as well as follow up phone calls to make and task reminders.
- It also reminds us to send greeting cards, letters, and much more.
- This is an indispensable product.
- When collecting buyer details at an Open House Inspection, for example, we have a Campaign where everyone is followed up by email, text, and voicemail all done automatically.
- There are great add-on products that take care of these for us.
- It works when we sleep not just like Santa Claus, but ALL year-round.
- All client and contact details are kept in one place with scope for as much or as little detail as you need.
- The Phone and Chat Support Team is reliable.
- The automation provides huge time-savings daily as many tasks would not get done if we relied on a manual system.
- It takes some time to learn but worth the effort.
- Spouse name only has one field and does not allow for different surnames.
- I had family health issues that took much of my time away from the business, and without automation, we would not be in business without it.
- We used Top Producer for decades, and while a great product, it was very restricted compared to Keap (formerly Infusionsoft).
- We use several other Software products that integrate Keap (formerly Infusionsoft).
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) works everywhere.
- We add videos embedded in emails as well as links, downloadable documents, keywords or short phrases.