Overall Satisfaction with Kenexa
My company currently uses Kenexa as our applicant tracking system and new hire onboarding solution. We have multiple entities and Kenexa lets us customize the different apply and onboarding experiences based on entity, job, etc. As far as problems, we had a horrible go live experience. When we went alive a few functions did not work as tested and there was a lot of rework that had to be done. That being said, our experience post go live has been great. We are currently undergoing the Talent Suite upgrade and the service provided so far has been amazing.
- Customization of communications being sent to candidates
- Onboarding experience for candidates
- Implementation teams are very responsive
- A desire to listen to what clients want/need next
- The current mobile application process isn't very sleek or "pretty"
- They tend to over promise on system capabilities
- There has been past issues with resolving issues/help desk tickets. This has improved overall but the weekend support is lacking
- Increased new hires
- Increased job visibility
- Increased ease of applying
- Increased ease of onboarding