Khoros Care review
April 28, 2022
Khoros Care review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
We use Khoros Care to reply to Spectrum customers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. We assist customers with their services and billing accounts, and answer any questions around our services. We are strictly a troubleshooting/account management team, but we do not handle any sales or retention-related items.
- Real time ticketing, so if someone updates something, a refresh is not required.
- Allows for creation of queue's to separate unnecessary volume.
- Real time reporting to help supervisors manage agents to ensure work is being done.
- Search function does not search within profiles, which would be helpful when trying to find a specific customer conversation. Unless the info you are searching for was provided in the chat of the conversation, it wont find anything listed in the profile section.
- Manage tab is not exactly user friendly.
- Being asked to always provide a .har file when the issue we're reporting is not something a .har file can capture very easily, and it causes us more work when we don't have the time as it is.
- Push function has become a necessity on our team and is working well.
- Automatic surveys and reporting is a nice feature.
Because its an already established tool we use over the course of many years.
We've grown our customer responses due to the nature of what we assist with, and customers visibly seeing we actually help.
Do you think Khoros Care delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Care's feature set?
Did Khoros Care live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Khoros Care go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Care again?
Well suited for customer responses in social media. The profile section of Khoros however, needs a search function. It's frustrating trying to find a conversation when the information we are searching is only listed in the profile. The search function only searches for verbiage listed in the conversation.