Overall Satisfaction with Kickbox
We use Kickbox to validate and clean existing email lists when onboarding a new client at our digital marketing agency. It's important that before we begin an email campaign for a new client we perform current list hygiene, as we generally don't know how well the lists were maintained before we take over.
- Very simple and clear user interface - straight to the point
- I like the credit-based system, as opposed to a tiered subscription model, so I only pay for what I need. I might go for a few months without using it at all, and then have thousands of emails to verify.
- I really like the range of 'built-in' email marketing platform integrations for 'real time' email validation, as well as an available API if integrating with a custom application or one not currently built in.
- I honestly can't think of any shortcomings with Kickbox. It's very straightforward and does what it says.
- It might be nice if you could customize the column labels when exporting, rather than only the Kickbox naming formats.
- The ability to clean any size list
- The ability to purchase one-off credits as needed, instead of being stuck with a monthly subscription amount that may or may not get used
- Super easy to use
- Email deliverability is crucial for our clients, and we often inherit a list from someone else, so having a simple, powerful tool to make sure we are starting a campaign with validated email addresses avoids instances of poor deliverability and spam complaints that would hurt our reputation if we didn't ensure the list health ourselves before sending.
Do you think Kickbox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kickbox's feature set?
Did Kickbox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kickbox go as expected?
Would you buy Kickbox again?
I haven't used many other email validation products before, only a couple of 'free' cloud-based options with limited list size capability. Kickbox is super professional, easy to use, and works.