Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF
It's a lifesaver when it comes to editing documents that are in PDF or another format. I also love the ability to create a PDF from any doc ensuring documents sent aren't edited when they are not supposed to be. On the flip side taking any PDF document and turning it into a word doc. etc. is such a breeze. The formatting stays how it should and it just flows seamlessly.
- Full Spread view is my favorite. I love looking at every page all at once.
- Easily extract and save a page from a document.
- Inserting additional pages is a breeze.
- Converting documents to and from a PDF is a simple click and publish.
- Editing the actual PDF is so simple.
- No more formatting issues with converting.
- It would be nice to have more downloads per license or the ability to deactivate computers if you no longer use them. I actually had to upgrade to Kofax and completely purchase the software again when I quit my job because the Nuance download no longer existed.
- The website is not particularly user friendly when trying to purchase.
- Having more explanation and an easy way to contact customer service would be a plus.
- It would be nice to have more editing options in the PDF.
- I have saved so much time that would have been painstakingly wasted printing separate documents and then trying to assemble them. I have saved thousands of hours of unnecessary work.
- I have saved my sanity when editing documents. I no longer have to use text box overlays.
Kofax Power PDF is by far the easiest software to use. I have used Adobe in the past and it's no where near as user-friendly as Kofax Power PDF. All of the tools I need are right there in front of me and it's just a click to complete the tasks. I don't have to search for the tools I need because they're readily available all on one screen. I can edit, convert, sign, publish, you name it. Anyone can use this software, no matter your skill level.
Kofax Power PDF is much simpler to use. All the tools are right in front of you. There’s no more searching for the right toolbar to get the job done. It’s all just there and ready to use. Conversions stay in the correct format making the final touch-ups a breeze once the conversion is complete. Creating new PDFs is also so simple. Just add the files and click create. Everything just works.
When I have a question I call customer service and I'm taken care of immediately. The support is amazing. The best part is that the product just works so calls to support are all but nonexistent.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
My all-time favorite feature is the document assembly feature. The ability to see the entire document and all its pages on one single screen is such a time saver. I can edit pages, move them around, insert or delete them if necessary. This feature gives me the total capability to arrange any document just the way it needs to be for the best print version.
I used to make training materials for hospitals. Kofax Power PDF was so amazing when I was assembling all of the materials into 1 PDF file. I would line all of the documents up in the order I needed them, and then import them. After I imported the files it was just a matter of plugging in the blank pages for double-sided printing. The PDF software made it so easy to create professional materials with just a few clicks. I could also edit the documents for extremely quick fixes when giving the materials that final look. I have been hooked on this product since my first introduction and even use it at home on the daily. It’s so user friendly anyone can use the software