Adobe Acrobat DC is the current version of the well-established document / PDF management solution, part of the Adobe Document Cloud (the other part being Adobe's eSign services based on technology acquired with EchoSign in 2011).https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/my/fT/J9MDVI3EM3CZ.pngIf you don't have Adobe Acrobat DC, you're doing it wrongMy team of analysts uses the professional version of Adobe Acrobat, specifically for the additional capabilities it has to redact documents, as well as convert faxes and scans into PDFs. As we deal with national datasets and then have to report to individual health plans at various intervals, being able to redact information from a central report to tailor it to the individual health plans allows us to save time as well as maintain HIPAA compliance.,Adobe Acrobat works particularly well with opening documents quickly and not having compatibility issues with various sources of documents. Also, if you do not need some of the more advanced features that the more expensive professional version provides, there are free or less expensive versions that better suit your needs. that flexibility is welcome The UI of zooming into documents that might have smaller font or unclear information is very helpful, and generally, anyone can sit down and figure out how to work the program with very little training. It's very intuitive.,Since there are many different versions, I would like some sort of pop up while downloading to display the various versions and which on you are currently requesting, to compare. much like how Amazon will show the product you are looking at, and below that it will show other products from the same line that offer different features. I'm not sure if this option already exists, but some form of customer service attached to a button in the program. If you were stuck, you could click the button and be immediately connected with customer service.,10,Being able to redact reports means we no longer have to create individual reports in addition to the consolidated one. That saves us time and manpower Being able to select the professional version only for those who need the extra capabilities saves us money. A "Once size fits all" approach would not have been helpful. Having such a vast list of compatibility means we only need one program instead of 3 or 4 that add up to the needs of our business.,Nintex Platform,Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Flash,10,10,9Acrobat DC is the most effective software to view, create, modify, and store files in a PDF formatAdobe Acrobat DC is being used in all departments of our organization. It is a tool that we could not go without in the office since it is very useful to create, edit and protect PDF files easily and without complications. It allows exporting PDF files to Word or Excel, which is very necessary for administrative work. On the other hand, the use of their mobile applications, work with the same effectiveness as the PC application, allowing to work with the same efficiency from anywhere.,Adobe Acrobat is very efficient for creating and modifying files in PDF format, with an attractive design for the user. It allows viewing PDF files very quickly and efficiently. It is excellent for opening documents in different formats. The Acrobat Reader DC mobile application works with the same effectiveness as the PC application. Saving and sharing files in the cloud is highly secure. It offers the possibility of saving documents as non-editable. This allows the company to publish important documentation without the threat of corruption.,The software at times is a bit slow to load large files. It is a bit more expensive than other similar software.,9,Adobe Acrobat DC is an indispensable tool to use in the office. It improves the workflow of the organization by allowing to store and share PDF files effectively. Adobe Reader DC provides the advantage of working with PDF documents anywhere, with mobile applications, with all the tools needed to convert, edit and sign PDF files. This solution builds trust because it allows you to transfer and save files with Adobe Document Cloud services in a secure way.,9,9,PDFelement,Dropbox Business, Microsoft Office 365, JIRA SoftwareAdobe Acrobat System BugAdobe Acrobat DC is no longer being used by the business, it has been cancelled as of today. The online Adobe system, as confirmed by Adobe, has a bug (case numbers can be provided) that currently they have no fix for. This has been going on for 8 weeks, and the system allows one-time use then advises the Customer that they need to subscribe. It has taken 6 weeks for Adobe to confirm the bug is present and currently have advised they are working on it but this has been going on for a further two weeks. We have cooperated and allowed Adobe access to our systems to run logs and to get as much data as they required, the result is: They advise today that the subscription is cancelled and have refunded £43. Cost to my business extends into the thousands. We would advise anyone thinking of using this service to look at alternatives until the platform is more reliable, but Adobe is unable to advise when this will be. Adobe's CEO is aware of our issue.,We are unable to provide anything that would compliment Adobe Had they accepted and investigated the issue from the beginning rather than keep telling us the problem was out of their systems we may have commented positively,Listen to their Customers Don't assume Customers are all thick and unable to understand how a computer functions Accept their system is not infallible,1,Negative impact as the system has failed to deliver ( we have had this subscription for 14months failed 8 weeks ago, and the cost to the business has been significant,1,1,1Adobe DC makes my job so much easier!!I use Adobe Acrobat DC daily for editing PDF files. I have to send out contracts, lien waivers, etc. The ability to edit a PDF file makes my job so much easier! I also like that it gives me the ability to digitally sign documents. Without the editing feature, it would take me 3 times as long to get my job done.,Great for editing PDF files Great for digitally signing documents,Sometimes, the program has small issues when I first start my computer. Usually a restart fixes it.,9,It could be cheaper (what couldn't?!), but it's not that bad as far as pricing goes.,Microsoft 365 Business, Splashtop Business Access, QuickBooks Pro,8,9,9Great for Editing FormsWe are using Adobe Acrobat DC to help create forms to integrate into Adobe Sign for our clients, which allows us to easily change certain elements in the forms to update them directly, and upload them to Adobe Sign to send out with ease. Adobe Acrobat has been a great asset in linking many of Adobe's products together.,Easy to edit. Easy to navigate. Easy to learn.,Pricing. Features. Formal integration.,8,Saves time. Saves money. Saves effort.,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign,7,7,7Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool for any office!I use Adobe Acrobat DC to create, edit, modify and distribute PDF documents in the form of agreements for events scheduled at our organization. As the event coordinator, I use this product on a daily basis. This product is only used by me in our organization. Adobe Acrobat DC addresses the issues I was having with Adobe Acrobat Reader, where I had limited capabilities when using, creating and modifying PDF documents. With Adobe Acrobat DC, I can make the necessary edits to the documents.,Adobe Acrobat DC is very easy to use to edit already created PDF documents. I work with multiple agreement documents in our organization, and with Adobe Acrobat DC, I can modify the individual agreement forms to personalize to each document. Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool to create documents, such as flyers or graphics, to distribute on digital marketing platforms. It is very easy to edit the document as you work on it and allows for great creative work. Adobe Acrobat DC allows me to convert formats easily. I am able to move things that are PDFs to Word Documents or PDFs to JPEG images so I can post the created content on our digital marketing platforms.,Adobe Acrobat DC has a learning curve when it comes to working with the software. The program takes some getting used to but overall is not bad. One thing that can get very frustrating is if you are editing a document, you have to click a separate function to "add text" then back to the edit to continue making additional edits. This can get very tedious to switch back and forth constantly. There seem to be unnecessary extra movements that need to be made when editing something, if you want to insert an image it is another function, add text its another function. This can just be time consuming and irritating.,8,Adobe Acrobat DC has made a positive impact by reducing the amount of time I am spending on editing PDF documents through the day. Adobe Acrobat DC has provided me with more tools to create and edit flyers, graphics and digital marketing content. Adobe Acrobat DC has made it easier to convert files to or from PDF documents so I can manage our agreements better.,,Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drive,8,8,8Adobe Acrobat DC is great for accessibilityWe use Adobe Acrobat DC to create PDFs for our website. One of my favorite features of Adobe Acrobat DC is the built-in accessibility checker. As a university, our website must meet ADA requirements and Adobe Acrobat DC allows us to easily make sure all PDFs are accessible before they are uploaded.,Accessibility checker. Adobe Acrobat DC includes an accessibility check tool in the Action Wizard that highlights potential issues and helps you fix them. Form creation. We upload a lot of different forms and Adobe Acrobat DC makes creating fillable forms simple. Combine PDFs. We receive many Word documents that must be combined into a single PDF. Adobe Acrobat DC has a great drag and drop feature so we can see a preview of the pages we are combining and moving in order.,Accessibility hints. While the accessibility tool is great, we often have users who don't know how to fix certain issues. Tool tips would help. Reduce file size without quality loss. Large file sizes can be troublesome for mobile users. Adobe Acrobat DC has tools to save PDFs at a smaller size, but that often means losing overall quality. More options for form distribution. Currently, form distribution only works through email, but expanding that to web integration would be extremely helpful.,9,Adobe Acrobat DC has greatly reduced our number of new accessibility issues. Adobe Acrobat DC is easy enough for most users that request for ADA compliant PDFs no longer come through the web office, so our workflow is much more streamlined. Adobe Acrobat DC has allowed us to generate fillable forms more easily, resulting in less time trying to interpret poor penmanship.,Flip PDF Pro for Mac,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, SketchGreat for Office Professionals and Individual UsersThe major factor in utilizing Adobe Acrobat DC is the ability to save documents as un-editable. This allows our agencies to publish important documentation without the threat of corruption.,I like the fill and sign feature. Synching feature is very nice. Simplicity for basic tasks with a PDF, although then the thing gets a bit complicated. It has quite a lot of options,What I like the least is its high price. A month is quite expensive. I would like for that price at least to be more agile using heavy pdfs. Sometimes it is not very intuitive to use. Some functions seem hidden to the user. Opening the large pdf documents it makes it to hang,7,This product is a lifesaver in the business world. Support was a little spotty when the program was first implemented but once setup was complete it has been a breeze to use. Adobe Acrobat it's a perfect tool for reading and editing PDFs. I've done much more faster reports based on the summaries of the pdfs by searching the right words, doing partial screenshots, etc. I've created, filled, signed and sent forms easily To save time, create professional looking documents, the ability to protect documents for clients. I have realized that this program has eliminated the headache of switching back and forth between Word documents and new PDFs by having the ability to edit and enhance all in one program,,Microsoft AccessDeft Document Acrobatics with Adobe Acrobat DCWe use Acrobat DC for scanning and combining book imaging files, assembling materials for promotion and tenure review, cropping scanned documents, and redacting text portions.,I use it to create form fillable templates from Word Documents that enable us to save paper and transition our membership forms and progress reports to a digital method. After scanning sensitive materials, it's makes redacting sensitive information or blanking out non-relevant text on a document page simple. When our faculty needs books scanned, it's really easy to crop scans into neater, cleaner looking documents that are better sized and omit any dark sections form the scan platen. We work with a lot tenure review files that require statements and documentation form many sources, Acrobat DC is great at dragging and dropping, then merging documents into a single file.,No cons that I can think of!,8,It's made it simpler to handle and merge multiple documents from colleagues and different sources It's helped to translate our paper membership and donation forms to an online format,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Emma, Dropbox, TeamViewer, CanvaThe Best PDF tool: Adobe Acrobat DCAdobe Reader is the most used program to read and edit PDF. I have used it for a long time. This software provides everything which I need to work with PDFs in a business environment. I use this software to open my PDF files and for the conversion of detailed design into PDF files. Its unique editing feature helps me make my detailed design PDF files error free. In my office, the "STAMP" feature of Adobe Acrobat Reader is also used to define file type (e.g. DRAFT ONLY, FOR OFFICE USE ONLY) to our clients. You can insert digital signatures which greatly speeds up teamwork. Security options are also provided by Adobe Reader, so documents cannot be modified.,Simple and smart software helps in creating, editing as well as securing PDF files.This software has different features but the best among all which I like most is edit a PDF file . Easily combine multiple PDF files in to one PDF file. Good for both personal and business use. Digital signatures feature of Adobe Acrobat DC greatly speeds up the teamwork. It can save a lot of space on the computers because the pdf files are lighter than other types of files especially for use on the Web.,Some of Adobe Acrobat's features do not work on scanned PDF files. That makes them very difficult to edit. Sometimes my browser will hang up when trying to open particularly large PDF files. The download of this application is bit difficult as it takes some time to download.,9,The positive impact is that, with this software the security problems are gone so that nobody can modify your documents. The best thing is PDF can generate digital files, which eliminate the use of paper. The negative impact is that sometimes the fonts don't match when you edit on the same line. So it is difficult to maintain same format of document. The positive impact is Adobe Acrobat DC application enables you to create convert, sign, send, and manage PDF documents on any device which is one of the best salient features. It is compatible with different operating systems keeping the original design of the document. You can export and convert PDF files to Word, Excel and PowerPoint. On the other hand, the negative impact is that it requires an internet connection to export files.,MATLAB, Skype for Business and WebEx Meetings,WebEx Meetings, Skype for Business, HipChatAdobe Acrobat DC owns the PDF software spaceAdobe Acrobat DC is used by several departments in our organization, primarily in the underwriting and marketing departments. Every document we send out to customers is converted to PDF first. We use the software to edit documents and to make it harder for final documents to be changed/edited by third parties. We also use Adobe Acrobat DC to add certain cover pages and other branded elements to documents. We also use the software to create PDF files of our press to upload to our website. We have used other PDF software--namely Nitro--but found the Adobe product to be more robust and functional.,User-friendly interface doesn't necessitate a lot of staff training prior to using the software for the first time. Easy to protect final documents from easily being changed/edited by third parties. Especially useful for making fill-able forms and rearranging the order of document pages. Works remarkably well with Microsoft Office. Conversions are easy and almost error-free.,We have an on-going subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC, which isn't inexpensive. Not the most cost-effective of the PDF software available. Software updates fairly regularly, which can be a little annoying. On the flip side, many times it's to stay up-to-date on security features. Conversion to Microsoft Word back and forth is easy and almost error-free; however, we do spot small issues often. Therefore, we have to carefully comb through all docs that have been converted to make certain that they're error-free. Adobe has some proprietary features so someone else using another PDF editing software periodically seems to have trouble with certain features embedded in an Adobe-created PDF. Obviously this exactly what the supposedly standardized PDF format is supposed to prevent...,9,Overall, Adobe Acrobat has a positive impact on our ROI, or we wouldn't have been using it for the past several years. The PDF software space is crowded but Adobe has the best product out there. We started with Nitro, which was undoubtedly less expensive on the front end but necessitated more staff training and wasn't as robust and functional as Adobe Acrobat. Ultimately, Adobe has paid off since it's almost completely intuitive and takes care of practically every underwriting and marketing document-related task we've used it for. Adding additional users is fast and easy. Adobe has an easy portal for managing our ongoing software subscription. Of all the software we use, the Adobe product has needed the least amount of IT support. In fact, we haven't needed ANY IT support since we started using it. Cost- and time-saving at it's best.,Nitro Productivity Suite,Microsoft 365 Business, Insightly, MailChimpAdobe Acrobat DC ReviewCurrently, I use Adobe Acrobat DC to [convert] various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports [to PDF] that our team produces for internal and external stakeholders. As far as I know, it is mostly used in our corporate office, however, there are other individuals who may be using this product in our field offices as well.,Adobe Acrobat DC does well at converting excel documents into PDF format Adobe Acrobat DC is great at letting you drag and drop as well as re-arrange pages from various PDFs into one PDF.,Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything in particular that I would like to see Adobe Acrobat DC improve upon. I find it to be extremely user-friendly.,10,Adobe Acrobat DC has given us the ability to easily transfer our Microsoft Excel reports into PDF format, making it a lot easier for our end users to read. No negative impacts that I am aware of.,Host Analytics Cloud EPM Suite, QuickBooks Online, SugarSyncDoes the jobIt helps the investment team read public filings for financial statements, research reports from brokerages, etc. and add comments or highlight key points,One-page reader helps to screen quickly through documents -- by far the best feature when looking through a 300-page annual report Highlighter is adequate Flexible toolbar lets you move it around to convenient places -- increases the ease of use,Could add more standard features such as convert to Word. Comments could improve -- they aren't aesthetically pleasing or clear that there is a comment in the document. It often slows down my computer when I have multiple PDFs open.,7,Positive impact -- easy to digest information quickly. Significantly easier to read through than a Word doc. Not a game changer -- it just gets the job doneGreat ROI For Client campaigns , Market Research and A/B TestingWe use Adobe Acrobat DC company-wide. We were loyal Adobe PDF online for years, then they dropped that specific offering. At the same time, because we wanted more capability for our rapidly growing market research and data analytics work, we switched from PCs to Macs. Apple offers its own PDF and digital signature system which is super easy, so we never went back to Adobe - until Apple stopped offering any ability to add live links in the PDFs we were creating. Then we needed to revisit Adobe again, and we chose Acrobat DC.,Can take ANY PDF and edit it in just a few clicks. Can embed live links, easily. Can scan ANY image, and edit it easily and quickly. We run digital marketing campaigns where we take our eBook, Drawing On Brilliance and customize it to each brand we are working with. The eBook we use is one-of-a-kind, with a well-proven 100% customer engagement rate so being able to include each brand sponsors logo means a viral, lifetime of end customer exposure is invaluable - ROI for life. Apple's decision to not allow live links in their pdf docs anymore, drove many of us to Adobe. Live links are critically important in marketing docs as they give the end-user the opportunity to read what they value, and deeper-dive as they feel the need to. We also can use these live links in our data analytics when we measure depth of engagement. That's ROI for our customers, ROI for us as we then adapt quickly to that digital feedback (more of what works, less of what does not etc...) This capability opens all kinds of new opportunities for us. Our creative team is always scouting new sources of inspirational ideas. They were always scanning with their mobile devices. We just started to exploit this capability now that we have Adobe Acrobat DC and it's super easy to use. We scan as we always have, upload it to Adobe and edit away - as if we had created the original image ourselves. We're able to take the original scan and create an endless stream of new ways to turn it into what will engage our customers and their end-users too.,Can't think of any,10,This tool is very powerful, and there is a learning curve. But we found an immediate, positive impact on what we can do with our market research projects. We were also able to create new marketing offerings that simply delight and surprise our brand marketing clients. It enables us to overdeliver to their ROI, exceeding expectations all around.,,WordPress, Lookout, PayPal PaymentsWith Adobe Acrobat I protect all my important documentsVery good experience with this tool. In the Organization we use it in all areas or departments since it allows us to convert, edit, send and sign PDF in the office, track PDF documents anywhere, on desktops, mobile devices and the Internet and work with my clients. most important documents from where I am, with quick access to the usual tools.,Adobe Acrobat is designed to visualize, create and modify files in PDF format, it is very common to display text with an ordered visual design. This tool can be presented in the main operating systems such as Linux, OS X Mac, Unix, Windows without modifying the appearance or structure of the original document and not losing the format with sending to other users,Sometimes it is a bit difficult to work with text in PDF files because it is perceived as images, but otherwise it seems an excellent tool Now with Adobe Acrobat there is the integration of Dropbox in the Home view and allows easily perform standard operations in files within Acrobat such as open, save create PDF, export PDF and attach to em,9,It has a positive impact on the organization since the files of a company, whether digital or physical, is the living memory of every company, being indispensable for its operation; so organize and manage the information and documents of the company is a challenge that we take daily, organize and manage information and documents To the employees, it offers many advantages like ease of search of the documents.- A quick answer to the users.- Less risk of badly filed documents. And work simplification.,Adobe Business Catalyst,Dropbox Business, Google Data Studio, ownCloudThis product is simply BrilliantIt increased the productivity of my company by allowing us to create and edit PDF files very easy. The software solution allows us to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my sales practice. Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. Using the Cloud is also not easily intuitive in that at first, it's difficult to figure out what you've uploaded.,The service is great. You don't have to subscribe for a whole year. Instead you can subscribe for a month or however long you might need access to the Adobe Cloud service you're interested in. It's also easy to switch licenses from one user to another when business needs change within your organization. You can highlight text and comment on that specific area for others to review. There is a checklist feature that facilitates the editing of the pdf to review the comments and click on them when you have completed them. Being able to combine PDF files and delete or move pages is a great advantage. Its drag-and-drop technology is perfect and very easy to use. Creating fill forms is another advantage that makes any beginner can make editable forms and links.,When editing a pdf, sometimes the highlighting areas can be skewed. It isn't 100% accurate on where the test is and will jump around a bit. Also, it will jump out of place on the checklist as well. For instance, there might be an edit that is at the top of the document, but on the checklist is towards the middle. This can be critical depending on the severity of the edit. It takes away the purpose of having a checklist when it is unorganized. Acrobat, despite it's UI flaws, is a very easy tool that can critically help with anyone using pdfs. Beginners and experienced users will find it useful and perfect for almost every job. If you can imagine something you want to do to a pdf, then Acrobat can probably handle it. I hate how the Adobe Volume license works and how hard it is to find the right product license to use ... we have many licenses,10,excellent software, facilitates the reading of text along with many tools. It is very easy to use and its intefax is very interactive, it is integrated to any user need and is also necessary for any company due to the usefulness and to which the cost corresponds to all the functions. We use this tool before working with other cloud-based services to store files. Since we have to rely on large amounts of contracts in our business, this was our first option. For the sole purpose of storing files in PDF format, it's great. Lightweight, fast and efficient.is the best on the market, with an affordable price,Adobe Acrobat DC - Great BUY!!It is being used by the whole organization. It is used for everything from reading/opening PDF documents to creating multi-page interactive PDF's. I personally use it to change word documents from static to dynamic fillable pdf forms.,Dynamic. Changes the way you think about static word/pdf documents Deep. Has tons of things that can be done. From combining multiple pdf's into one or breaking up pdf workbooks into multiple single pages. Gives you an unlimited amount of tools to adjust and tweak forms to meet your business needs.,The support for questions is a little outdated online. When you have a question about functionality the community FAQ's are for older versions. Adobe is a huge company so customer service support with registration issues is not very quick. It is not the cheapest product. But for a business use, it is invaluable.,9,It allows us to adjust forms to our needs. So we can change the wording from one department to another without having to create entirely new forms. Creating fillable forms allows work to be done quicker because you don't have to mess with formatting due to filling in. We can lock the forms so we can send to people outside the organization and not worry about terms being changed.,AppReviewDesk and Flip PDFArt Department Acrobat UsageWe use Adobe Acrobat DC to combine artwork, quotes/proposals to send to both co-workers and clients. It allows us to condense all the info needed for one file and present it electronically for review. We also add in digital photos when needed and create a slideshow to present the project in its entirety.,CONDENSES FILES CREATES SLIDESHOWS ALLOWS FOR MARKUPS AND EDITING,EASIER COMMENT/MARKUP TOOLS MORE OPTIONS FOR SECURITY,10,STREAMLINES OUR WORKFLOW CUTS DOWN OUR EMAILS ALLOWING US TO FOCUS ON OTHER TASKS,,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, KeyedIn ProjectsGreat product for clean and efficient work.We use Adobe Acrobat DC primarily to edit Excel workbooks and spreadsheets that are in PDF format. This software is especially helpful if someone is away and we don't have access to the master Excel file. This program is also extremely reliable when we transfer important documents. It allows us to update these files more easily and the information is protected and we can be assured that our data integrity is maintained.,Sharing and editing documents is so much easier now with Adobe Acrobat DC. Being able to combine, re-order and edit PDF documents through this software has made our workflows and work processes so much more streamlined and efficient.,I use Adobe Acrobat DC on a daily basis - and there isn't much I don't like about it!,10,I think Adobe Acrobat DC is well worth the pricing and cost of licenses.,Adobe Illustrator CC,Adobe Analytics, Adobe Connect, Adobe FlexAdobe Is GreatMy whole organization uses Adobe Acrobat to use and edit PDFs. It's helpful also for contracts and signing documents.,Editing PDFs E-signatures Organizing PDFs,Speed Ability to manage multiple documents Better mobile app,8,Helps manage workload Help get contracts/bids done quicker,Preview,Adobe Photoshop, Apple iCloud, WebEx MeetingsEverything PDF can be done by Adobe Acrobat DC!Adobe Acrobat DC is amazing when it comes to editing PDF files; I love that this program gives you the ability to edit and manipulate PDFs, something that is almost impossible otherwise. You can combine PDFs, edit them, create them, and organize them. There are many options you didn't even know were possible. The ability to reduce PDFs or export as images is very nice. I also enjoy the scanned text option to allow searchable PDFs.,Export PDF files to Word documents Editing PDF files at ease Viewing PDF files,The app can be a little slow and somewhat laggy when you're importing or exporting big documents The application can be really difficult and confusing to use when you start using it for the first time,10,Helps me make last minute adjustments to documents before a meeting or a presentation,,Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop, SkypeAdobe PDF ReviewWe use it as a PDF viewer. Allows us to publish and secure documents.,Easy to use. Strong PDF features. Familiar.,Many features require the professional version. Some features can be hard to find if you are a new user.,7,No comment.,Flip PDF and PDF Xchange Viewer and EditorTHE documentation software.As you know Adobe Acrobat is absolutely the best solution (as well as the universally recognized format) to view and produce non-editable and perfectly viewable working documents without the possibility of misalignments or malfunctions due to non-compatible versions of the software. It is a clean and effective product that does this simple duty very well.,Edit PDFs directly Create a PDF with Office software Comparison between different PDFs,The Pro version is quite expensive, especially the monthly one The Standard version has a license cost too similar to the Pro version (that almost does not explain the reason) The Standard version in addition to having the problem of the similar cost to the Pro lacks important functionality such as conversion or comparisons between PDFs,9,Official documentation The documents drawn up are safeguarded by other changes Time wastage is avoided when comparing modified documentsAdobe Acrobat DC - a fully functioning product, though at a high cost and high processing needsAdobe Acrobat DC is being used across my organization by people wanting to use it to mark up pdfs, combine pdfs, and split pdfs. It is a useful tool to address problems of so much communication moving online but not being able to make comments on pre-existing pdfs. It is not used by everyone in the organization, but is on an individual basis given the cost of the program.,Combine pdfs. It is helpful in combining multiple pdfs together for ease into one document. Split pdfs. On the opposite side, it is helpful to split one pdf into multiple documents for easier distribution to individuals associated with each section of a larger pdf. Comment on pdfs. It is helpful in making comments on pdf documents that can then be saved for personal reference or sharing with others.,Program size. By far, the main drawback is that my computer does not have enough processing capability to handle. It is VERY slow to install and often slow to open too. Functionality. There are some types of commenting that the program does not handle as well (e.g., hand written comments that you want to try to put in with your mouse). Licenses. You only get two licenses with each subscription, which can make it expensive to implement in a large scale format.,7,Employee efficiency. This has improved employee efficiency (which saves costs) in being able to share comments electronically in pdfs rather than have to meet in person. International collaboration. This allows for more international collaboration, which can extend the reach of visibility of the organization and thereby the breadth of customers attracted. Cost. Given the high cost of the program, some could argue that it decreases ROI when there are other free options available that have slightly more limited functionality.,splitpdf, combinepdf and adobe acrobat reader,IBM SPSS, Adobe Photoshop, SkypeAdobe Acrobat DC takes the Gymnastics out of creating engaging PDFsAcrobat DC is being used cross the org by our company. They use it in Sales, Technology Services, and Customer Technologies, as well as several other orgs within the company. It is used to both create and edit PDF documents. It gives us a robust tool to use that enables all users to put together exciting, relevant documentation that is both eye-catching and professional.,Creating and editing PDF documents. Gives us a professional platform to provide information to our employees that they desire to read. Provides us with a one stop tool for everything related to PDF documents.,When clicking "edit" in a PDF document it would be nice if DC would open automatically if you already have a license to use it. It would be nice to have a cleaner interface to add images. Working with text is a bit awkward and would be more efficient to have the window for font and size more accessible.,10,It has given us the ability to create robust, sustainable documentation. As a tool we now have the option to have PDF documentation as a standard as opposed to word processor based documents. We have seen a marked difference in how we are able to engage our users.,Corel PDF Fusion,Adobe Flash, McAfee, SharePoint Designer
Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Adobe Acrobat DC

Filter 887 vetted Adobe Acrobat DC reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Daniel Epstein profile photo
May 01, 2019

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat DC, you're doing it wrong

• Adobe Acrobat works particularly well with opening documents quickly and not having compatibility issues with various sources of documents.
  • Also, if you do not need some of the more advanced features that the more expensive professional version provides, there are free or less expensive versions that better suit your needs. that flexibility is welcome
  • The UI of zooming into documents that might have smaller font or unclear information is very helpful, and generally, anyone can sit down and figure out how to work the program with very little training. It's very intuitive.
  • Since there are many different versions, I would like some sort of pop up while downloading to display the various versions and which on you are currently requesting, to compare. much like how Amazon will show the product you are looking at, and below that it will show other products from the same line that offer different features.
  • I'm not sure if this option already exists, but some form of customer service attached to a button in the program. If you were stuck, you could click the button and be immediately connected with customer service.
Adobe Acrobat DC is necessary and well suited for professionals who receive multiple PDFs from various sources, and need a program to view those. Depending on the version, the option to redact info and covert non-PDFs to PDFs is also very necessary. Less appropriate situations for needing this program would be graphic designers, as photoshop would have similar capabilities. having the capabilities of photoshop as an expectation and then opening up adobe acrobat usually leads to disappointment at Adobe's limitations.
Read Daniel Epstein's full review
Kate Eileen Taylor profile photo
August 13, 2019

• Adobe Acrobat is very efficient for creating and modifying files in PDF format, with an attractive design for the user.
  • It allows viewing PDF files very quickly and efficiently.
  • It is excellent for opening documents in different formats.
  • The Acrobat Reader DC mobile application works with the same effectiveness as the PC application.
  • Saving and sharing files in the cloud is highly secure.
  • It offers the possibility of saving documents as non-editable. This allows the company to publish important documentation without the threat of corruption.
  • The software at times is a bit slow to load large files.
  • It is a bit more expensive than other similar software.
Acrobat Reader concentrates a set of useful tools that are needed to convert, edit, send and share PDF files from the comfort of the office or from anywhere, using its mobile application. The option to capture parts of the Adobe Acrobat DC PDF file is very useful for reporting. The conception of the image as a vector object is a great feature, since it can zoom without losing quality.
Read Kate Eileen Taylor's full review
Peter Day profile photo
June 20, 2019

Adobe Acrobat System Bug

• We are unable to provide anything that would compliment Adobe
  • Had they accepted and investigated the issue from the beginning rather than keep telling us the problem was out of their systems we may have commented positively
  • Listen to their Customers
  • Don't assume Customers are all thick and unable to understand how a computer functions
  • Accept their system is not infallible
No can't think of nothing positive about our experience.
Read Peter Day's full review
Marlanda Wicox profile photo
May 17, 2019

Adobe DC makes my job so much easier!!

• Great for editing PDF files
  • Great for digitally signing documents
  • Sometimes, the program has small issues when I first start my computer. Usually a restart fixes it.
It's perfect for my job! Helps me edit multiple files and get documents out quickly.
Read Marlanda Wicox's full review

• Easy to learn.
  • Pricing.
  • Features.
  • Formal integration.
Adobe Acrobat DC is great at making changes to current PDF forms to edit them accordingly, but it does have its limitations in editing capabilities. It lacks the features of illustrator, but as long as you have a strong PDF to work with from the start, then the editing process should be easy enough.
Kelsey Arnold profile photo
January 11, 2019

Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool for any office!

• Adobe Acrobat DC is very easy to use to edit already created PDF documents. I work with multiple agreement documents in our organization, and with Adobe Acrobat DC, I can modify the individual agreement forms to personalize to each document.
  • Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool to create documents, such as flyers or graphics, to distribute on digital marketing platforms. It is very easy to edit the document as you work on it and allows for great creative work.
  • Adobe Acrobat DC allows me to convert formats easily. I am able to move things that are PDFs to Word Documents or PDFs to JPEG images so I can post the created content on our digital marketing platforms.
  • Adobe Acrobat DC has a learning curve when it comes to working with the software. The program takes some getting used to but overall is not bad.
  • One thing that can get very frustrating is if you are editing a document, you have to click a separate function to "add text" then back to the edit to continue making additional edits. This can get very tedious to switch back and forth constantly.
  • There seem to be unnecessary extra movements that need to be made when editing something, if you want to insert an image it is another function, add text its another function. This can just be time consuming and irritating.
People who are editing documents frequently, especially PDF documents, will really benefit from Adobe Acrobat DC. Also, people are creating simple graphics for distribution to their consumers will benefit from using Adobe Acrobat DC. People who are not frequently editing PDFs, or who do not need to edit PDFs at all will do fine with the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Read Kelsey Arnold's full review
Charley Allen profile photo
December 05, 2018

Adobe Acrobat DC is great for accessibility

• Accessibility checker. Adobe Acrobat DC includes an accessibility check tool in the Action Wizard that highlights potential issues and helps you fix them.
  • Form creation. We upload a lot of different forms and Adobe Acrobat DC makes creating fillable forms simple.
  • Combine PDFs. We receive many Word documents that must be combined into a single PDF. Adobe Acrobat DC has a great drag and drop feature so we can see a preview of the pages we are combining and moving in order.
  • Accessibility hints. While the accessibility tool is great, we often have users who don't know how to fix certain issues. Tool tips would help.
  • Reduce file size without quality loss. Large file sizes can be troublesome for mobile users. Adobe Acrobat DC has tools to save PDFs at a smaller size, but that often means losing overall quality.
  • More options for form distribution. Currently, form distribution only works through email, but expanding that to web integration would be extremely helpful.
If you are building an ADA accessible website, Adobe Acrobat DC is a must-have tool! Before we started using Adobe Acrobat DC to check our PDFs we were running into a ton of issues. Now, we know that every new PDF we upload is ADA compliant, and it's easy enough that most of our users are able to create ADA accessible PDFs on their own.
Read Charley Allen's full review
Odalys Diaz profile photo
October 22, 2018

Great for Office Professionals and Individual Users

• I like the fill and sign feature.
  • Synching feature is very nice.
  • Simplicity for basic tasks with a PDF, although then the thing gets a bit complicated. It has quite a lot of options
  • What I like the least is its high price. A month is quite expensive. I would like for that price at least to be more agile using heavy pdfs.
  • Sometimes it is not very intuitive to use. Some functions seem hidden to the user.
  • Opening the large pdf documents it makes it to hang

What I liked the most was how nice the PDFs look and all the options Adobe gives you. Capturing parts of the PDF is very useful for making reports. The conception of the image as a vector object is a right choice, since you can zoom without losing quality.

Adobe Acrobat products need a simplification, Acrobat comes with Acrobat Reader, but you have to pay monthly. DC comes without Scan, but the MAX comes with the Scan, but without the cloud, and the cloud comes without the MAX but with the Adobe Acrobat DC, it is a tremendous mess to know what tools you need apart from the Adobe Acrobat DC to have everything centralized in the same suite. That and the price you have per month if you only select Acrobat DC

Read Odalys Diaz's full review
Andrea Janda profile photo
December 04, 2018

Deft Document Acrobatics with Adobe Acrobat DC

• I use it to create form fillable templates from Word Documents that enable us to save paper and transition our membership forms and progress reports to a digital method.
  • After scanning sensitive materials, it's makes redacting sensitive information or blanking out non-relevant text on a document page simple.
  • When our faculty needs books scanned, it's really easy to crop scans into neater, cleaner looking documents that are better sized and omit any dark sections form the scan platen.
  • We work with a lot tenure review files that require statements and documentation form many sources, Acrobat DC is great at dragging and dropping, then merging documents into a single file.
  • No cons that I can think of!
It's excellent for direct editing of manuscripts, provided the fonts are installed.
Read Andrea Janda's full review
Neha Chopra profile photo
September 10, 2018

The Best PDF tool: Adobe Acrobat DC

• Simple and smart software helps in creating, editing as well as securing PDF files.This software has different features but the best among all which I like most is edit a PDF file .
  • Easily combine multiple PDF files in to one PDF file.
  • Good for both personal and business use.
  • Digital signatures feature of Adobe Acrobat DC greatly speeds up the teamwork.
  • It can save a lot of space on the computers because the pdf files are lighter than other types of files especially for use on the Web.
  • Some of Adobe Acrobat's features do not work on scanned PDF files. That makes them very difficult to edit.
  • Sometimes my browser will hang up when trying to open particularly large PDF files.
  • The download of this application is bit difficult as it takes some time to download.
Adobe Acrobat DC can be used on many platforms. It is well suited to manage your PDF files and documents in many ways. You can also sign files by using this software. It helps in creating, editing as well as securing PDF files. It is less appropriate to identify/ track changes on a PDF, when you already saved a PDF file after editing. So, it is important to take care of the originality of our information .
Read Neha Chopra's full review
December 20, 2018

Adobe Acrobat DC owns the PDF software space

• User-friendly interface doesn't necessitate a lot of staff training prior to using the software for the first time.
  • Easy to protect final documents from easily being changed/edited by third parties.
  • Especially useful for making fill-able forms and rearranging the order of document pages.
  • Works remarkably well with Microsoft Office. Conversions are easy and almost error-free.
  • We have an on-going subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC, which isn't inexpensive. Not the most cost-effective of the PDF software available.
  • Software updates fairly regularly, which can be a little annoying. On the flip side, many times it's to stay up-to-date on security features.
  • Conversion to Microsoft Word back and forth is easy and almost error-free; however, we do spot small issues often. Therefore, we have to carefully comb through all docs that have been converted to make certain that they're error-free.
  • Adobe has some proprietary features so someone else using another PDF editing software periodically seems to have trouble with certain features embedded in an Adobe-created PDF. Obviously this exactly what the supposedly standardized PDF format is supposed to prevent...
Adobe Acrobat is excellent for putting together lengthy documents that do not require a lot of text editing. It works best when the document's text is edited and refined in Microsoft Word and converted to PDF at the end of the process. The software also works very well with filling out forms, adding signatures, and integrating images into a document. I especially like to rearrange pages of a document in Adobe Acrobat (only when the text doesn't flow from one page to another) as opposed to doing this in Microsoft Word.
January 08, 2019

Adobe Acrobat DC Review

• Adobe Acrobat DC does well at converting excel documents into PDF format
  • Adobe Acrobat DC is great at letting you drag and drop as well as re-arrange pages from various PDFs into one PDF.
  • Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything in particular that I would like to see Adobe Acrobat DC improve upon. I find it to be extremely user-friendly.
Adobe Acrobat DC is the perfect tool to use when trying to convert Microsoft Excel documents into PDF format for distribution.
November 16, 2018

Does the job

• One-page reader helps to screen quickly through documents -- by far the best feature when looking through a 300-page annual report
  • Highlighter is adequate
  • Flexible toolbar lets you move it around to convenient places -- increases the ease of use
  • Could add more standard features such as convert to Word.
  • Comments could improve -- they aren't aesthetically pleasing or clear that there is a comment in the document.
  • It often slows down my computer when I have multiple PDFs open.
Adobe Acrobat is good for reading any documents, poor for commenting on documents and having standard features.
Jackie Bassett profile photo
July 20, 2018

Great ROI For Client campaigns , Market Research and A/B Testing

• Can take ANY PDF and edit it in just a few clicks.
  • Can embed live links, easily.
  • Can scan ANY image, and edit it easily and quickly.
  • We run digital marketing campaigns where we take our eBook, Drawing On Brilliance and customize it to each brand we are working with. The eBook we use is one-of-a-kind, with a well-proven 100% customer engagement rate so being able to include each brand sponsors logo means a viral, lifetime of end customer exposure is invaluable - ROI for life.
  • Apple's decision to not allow live links in their pdf docs anymore, drove many of us to Adobe. Live links are critically important in marketing docs as they give the end-user the opportunity to read what they value, and deeper-dive as they feel the need to. We also can use these live links in our data analytics when we measure depth of engagement. That's ROI for our customers, ROI for us as we then adapt quickly to that digital feedback (more of what works, less of what does not etc...)
  • This capability opens all kinds of new opportunities for us. Our creative team is always scouting new sources of inspirational ideas. They were always scanning with their mobile devices. We just started to exploit this capability now that we have Adobe Acrobat DC and it's super easy to use. We scan as we always have, upload it to Adobe and edit away - as if we had created the original image ourselves. We're able to take the original scan and create an endless stream of new ways to turn it into what will engage our customers and their end-users too.
  • Can't think of any
Digital marketing campaigns no longer have technical interoperability limits. We can create, A/B test and adapt as quickly as results come in.
We can move seamlessly from an image we saw on an ad while on commuter rail, to a word doc where we play with new copy or a redesign and launch a brand new test campaign by the time we get back to the office.

There is a learning curve, at first, and there are still a few technical challenges between our Macs and Adobe. It's really Apple not wanting to play well with the MSFT world. But we got through it and you will too.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Yusmelys Lopez profile photo
July 03, 2018

With Adobe Acrobat I protect all my important documents

• Adobe Acrobat is designed to visualize, create and modify files in PDF format, it is very common to display text with an ordered visual design.
  • This tool can be presented in the main operating systems such as Linux, OS X Mac, Unix, Windows without modifying the appearance or structure of the original document and not losing the format with sending to other users
  • Sometimes it is a bit difficult to work with text in PDF files because it is perceived as images, but otherwise it seems an excellent tool
  • Now with Adobe Acrobat there is the integration of Dropbox in the Home view and allows easily perform standard operations in files within Acrobat such as open, save create PDF, export PDF and attach to em
Adobe Acrobat is very reliable when transferring documentation since it allows to perform vitally important work with documents in a faster way, with fewer errors, and with greater security and efficiency. Offering the ability to work with important documents anywhere, Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services provides perfection in desktops, the Internet and mobile devices, including touch devices.
Read Yusmelys Lopez's full review
Oscar Francisco Jimenez Colmenares profile photo
July 17, 2018

This product is simply Brilliant

• The service is great. You don't have to subscribe for a whole year. Instead you can subscribe for a month or however long you might need access to the Adobe Cloud service you're interested in. It's also easy to switch licenses from one user to another when business needs change within your organization.
  • You can highlight text and comment on that specific area for others to review.
  • There is a checklist feature that facilitates the editing of the pdf to review the comments and click on them when you have completed them. Being able to combine PDF files and delete or move pages is a great advantage. Its drag-and-drop technology is perfect and very easy to use. Creating fill forms is another advantage that makes any beginner can make editable forms and links.
  • When editing a pdf, sometimes the highlighting areas can be skewed. It isn't 100% accurate on where the test is and will jump around a bit. Also, it will jump out of place on the checklist as well. For instance, there might be an edit that is at the top of the document, but on the checklist is towards the middle. This can be critical depending on the severity of the edit. It takes away the purpose of having a checklist when it is unorganized.
  • Acrobat, despite it's UI flaws, is a very easy tool that can critically help with anyone using pdfs. Beginners and experienced users will find it useful and perfect for almost every job. If you can imagine something you want to do to a pdf, then Acrobat can probably handle it.
  • I hate how the Adobe Volume license works and how hard it is to find the right product license to use ... we have many licenses
I like how easy it is to install the products. The cloud-based service allows me to simply install Adobe products; If a computer fails, it's easy for me to eliminate the user and read the user, who sends them an invitation to install on their new computer. The implementation was easy for the cloud-based products ... it's not easy for the volume license
Read Oscar Francisco Jimenez Colmenares's full review
Joey Williams profile photo
June 04, 2018

Adobe Acrobat DC - Great BUY!!

• Dynamic. Changes the way you think about static word/pdf documents
  • Deep. Has tons of things that can be done. From combining multiple pdf's into one or breaking up pdf workbooks into multiple single pages.
  • Gives you an unlimited amount of tools to adjust and tweak forms to meet your business needs.
  • The support for questions is a little outdated online. When you have a question about functionality the community FAQ's are for older versions.
  • Adobe is a huge company so customer service support with registration issues is not very quick.
  • It is not the cheapest product. But for a business use, it is invaluable.
Good for any pdf editing that needs to happen. We use it to make fillable HR forms so we don't have to worry about formatting filled in word documents. You can also lock certain parts so when we have documents created by our legal team we can be assured that someone didn't edit anything when the filled it out digitally.
Read Joey Williams's full review

• CREATES SLIDESHOWS
  • ALLOWS FOR MARKUPS AND EDITING
  • EASIER COMMENT/MARKUP TOOLS
  • MORE OPTIONS FOR SECURITY
Acrobat works well for combining vector artwork or smaller scale proofs along with word documents or proposals to send directly to clients. When the artwork is a larger high-resolution piece or if there are quality photos included it's best not to use Acrobat to condense the files/print to .pdf because of the loss of quality when viewing.
Read Holly Friedman's full review
Maya Darghawth, CHRL, CEBS, CCP (IP) profile photo
August 09, 2018

Great product for clean and efficient work.

• Sharing and editing documents is so much easier now with Adobe Acrobat DC.
  • Being able to combine, re-order and edit PDF documents through this software has made our workflows and work processes so much more streamlined and efficient.
  • I use Adobe Acrobat DC on a daily basis - and there isn't much I don't like about it!
The program is great - and I would highly recommend it - for any work that has to be protected or maintained in PDF format. Being able to share work and make edits while ensuring the document is intact is also a great feature of Adobe Acrobat DC. Couldn't be happier with this product!
Read Maya Darghawth, CHRL, CEBS, CCP (IP)'s full review
Kelsea Seavey profile photo
March 09, 2018

Adobe Is Great

• Editing PDFs
  • E-signatures
  • Organizing PDFs
  • Speed
  • Ability to manage multiple documents
  • Better mobile app
It's always great for editing PDFs and organizing PDFs. Almost any tool you can think of is accessible.
Read Kelsea Seavey's full review
May 21, 2018

Everything PDF can be done by Adobe Acrobat DC!

• Export PDF files to Word documents
  • Editing PDF files at ease
  • Viewing PDF files
  • The app can be a little slow and somewhat laggy when you're importing or exporting big documents
  • The application can be really difficult and confusing to use when you start using it for the first time
You may get a client who sends you something over in a PDF format and you want to reuse something or you simply see a grammatical error and you can easily swap out the change in a couple clicks. Then re-save the file without bothering your client or making them wait.
May 18, 2018

Adobe PDF Review

We use it as a PDF viewer. Allows us to publish and secure documents.
  • Easy to use.
  • Strong PDF features.
  • Familiar.
  • Many features require the professional version.
  • Some features can be hard to find if you are a new user.
It's the leading enterprise PDF viewer/editor/electronic signature solution.
Luca Campanelli profile photo
February 08, 2018

THE documentation software.

• Edit PDFs directly
  • Create a PDF with Office software
  • Comparison between different PDFs
  • The Pro version is quite expensive, especially the monthly one
  • The Standard version has a license cost too similar to the Pro version (that almost does not explain the reason)
  • The Standard version in addition to having the problem of the similar cost to the Pro lacks important functionality such as conversion or comparisons between PDFs
Surely this type of software is useful if you are used to writing a lot documentation and if you have to follow the ISO standards. Through this software you can follow these guidelines safely and you can also "lock" your files to avoid changes by other users. At the same time through this you can intervene by editing an already prepared PDF without a problem.
Read Luca Campanelli's full review
Elizabeth Minton profile photo
April 04, 2017

• Combine pdfs. It is helpful in combining multiple pdfs together for ease into one document.
  • Split pdfs. On the opposite side, it is helpful to split one pdf into multiple documents for easier distribution to individuals associated with each section of a larger pdf.
  • Comment on pdfs. It is helpful in making comments on pdf documents that can then be saved for personal reference or sharing with others.
  • Program size. By far, the main drawback is that my computer does not have enough processing capability to handle. It is VERY slow to install and often slow to open too.
  • Functionality. There are some types of commenting that the program does not handle as well (e.g., hand written comments that you want to try to put in with your mouse).
  • Licenses. You only get two licenses with each subscription, which can make it expensive to implement in a large scale format.
The program is well suited on a personal computer that has enough processing power to handle the program. It is suited for people that frequently mark up pdfs or need to alter page arrangement in such documents. For the casual user who may only need to split a pdf now and then, there are free programs online that can do this with a few more steps.
Read Elizabeth Minton's full review
Richard (Ric) Hazel profile photo
June 21, 2017

Adobe Acrobat DC takes the Gymnastics out of creating engaging PDFs

• Creating and editing PDF documents.
  • Gives us a professional platform to provide information to our employees that they desire to read.
  • Provides us with a one stop tool for everything related to PDF documents.
  • When clicking "edit" in a PDF document it would be nice if DC would open automatically if you already have a license to use it.
  • It would be nice to have a cleaner interface to add images.
  • Working with text is a bit awkward and would be more efficient to have the window for font and size more accessible.
It is incredibly well suited for putting together documentation that requires a lot of images and multiple areas of text. A PDF is a much better way to deliver complex content. I like to use it when there are several pages because it is much easier for the user to make their way through it. It is less appropriate when creating documentation that may require the user to edit the document if they do not have Acrobat DC.
Read Richard (Ric) Hazel's full review