Makes my job easier
January 26, 2022

Makes my job easier

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)

I use Kofax Power PDF to do the following - Prepare large demand packages sent by secure e-mail. Draft and prepare pleadings for filing electronically with the court system, where only PDF format is accepted. Prepare many different types of documents that are transmitted electronically in PDF format.
  • Creating PDFs from multiple non-PDF formatted documents
  • Creating forms
  • Creating a highlighted document for a presentation
  • Creating secure documents, such as medical records, for secure transfer
  • Creating a PDF from a large size document
  • Converting a large size document from PDF to Word
  • Adding a signature to a document with a clear background
  • Saves time
  • Creates a more powerfully presented document
  • Creates a cleaner document
In most situations, it is easy to use. I had to go to the tutorial multiple times to get the hang of transferring an image to a PDF, like a signature. I'm new to using Kofax so there are some things I have not yet mastered.
They are the same as far as ease of use. Adobe probably has a leg up, but Kofax is a lot less expensive.
The tutorials are a bit difficult to follow. I have to listen to them multiple times in order to understand something. In my opinion, the teacher's accent is not helpful.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

Document assembly
Form creation
Document comment (highlighting, word boxes, etc)
Document editing
Kofax Power PDF is best suited for document preparation where PDF is the only format accepted, like for court filings. There are no situations where I cannot use it or it is less appropriate for me.