Solid small business features for a great price
February 10, 2021

Solid small business features for a great price

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

[Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)] is used [in our] organization wide for reviewing, revising, and converting PDFs in our practice.

The business problem it addresses is providing an effective and comparatively inexpensive software to create, revise, and manage our PDF files. We no longer keep hard copies of records so Kofax Power PDF is an important element of our organization practice and management.
  • Convert PDF to Word
  • Easy comment and note features for PDFs
  • Security features
  • Conversion from Word to PDF needs better graphic reproduction
  • Cost savings
  • Efficiency in PDF file management
My experience with [Kofax] Power PDF has been excellent. I think the interface is an improvement from prior versions and it loads faster as well.
I think this is a better product than Adobe Acrobat given the cost savings and the features.
I have not needed support as of yet so this is a general estimate based on the product and prior versions.

Do you think Tungsten Power PDF delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Tungsten Power PDF's feature set?

Did Tungsten Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Tungsten Power PDF go as expected?

Would you buy Tungsten Power PDF again?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Kofax PaperPort (formerly Nuance Paperport)
Conversion, bates and security features, primarily.
[Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)] is very well suited for smaller businesses given the savings in comparison to Adobe Acrobat. Overall, it provides all we need from PDF software.

I have not seen scenarios where it is less appropriate.