Overall Satisfaction with Lanteria HR
Currently, Lanteria is being used by our HR department. The idea was to move from using spreadsheets, physical documents, and Outlook calendars to manage recruiting and employee data. The idea will be that eventually managers will be able to view the hiring process and also external users will be able to apply for jobs.
- Reporting, out of the box and custom ones.
- Customization. For the most part the system can be modified to your liking.
- Support. The guys that you work with are great!
- Workflows for hiring/termination processes.
- Lots of modules.
- As much as I like the reporting, it could be a little more flexible. Can't add interview notes to reporting.
- Built on SharePoint, so any functionality limitations of SharePoint are going to be there.
- Support is great, but at times language barrier can be a little challenging.
- Had a bad experience with the US Sales team here. Wasn't responsive but finally got someone from another region to help us.
- Able to create reports on the fly.
- Great high level overview of the recruiting process for HR
- Easy to use
Lanteria HR is great for an HR department that's trying to get away from managing multiple spreadsheets or archaic systems. It allows you to store all your data in-house so it's not stored on some cloud server/service. Reporting and workflow setups are great and since it uses SharePoint, Active Directory integration works great as well.