Overall Satisfaction with Leadpages
I was using it for landing pages and for providing downloadable freebies for customers. Since I am a one-woman operation, it was just me using it. I did have a virtual assistant helping me at some point, but she didn't build the lead pages, she just helped me organize and do podcast operations.
- Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download.
- Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages
- Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time
- Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them
- It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things
- Leadpages got me started in business. It helped me start something initially and got my business moving when I didn't know how to build web pages.
I have used Podcast Websites and Kajabi both with Leadpages and outside of LeadPages. I ended up leaving LeadPages because Kajabi and Podcast Websites have everything I need and the cost overall was less. LeadPages is a good starter program, so don't hesitate to get it if you're starting out and need to just start making money.
Leadpages is good if you have a Wordpress site and you need nearly-done-for-you landing pages. I happen to have recently signed up for Kajabi and it is even more done-for-you and has all the bells and whistles that I need - pipelines, email sequences, webinars, etc... so I decided to go with them.