Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Leadpages, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
Included in all plans:
- Unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars for lead generation and sales
- Website builder for a streamlined approach to converting more visitors
- Connect to major email providers directly or through Zapier
- Tech support from a talented and empathetic team (based in US and Canada)
- Weekly conversion coaching for marketing advice
- Direct integrations with Calendly and OpenTable
- Take payments online (embed third-party tools, or connect to Stripe directly on our Pro plan)
Leadpages is not well-suited for ecommerce or catalog brands with dozens of products, although many Leadpages customers use the software alongside Shopify and BigCommerce stores for list building.
As a no-code platform, Leadpages is built with the non-designer in mind. The user doesn't need programming skills, HTML, or CSS knowledge (although with these page code can be tweaked to the user's liking).
- Supported: Landing page drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Website/landing page preview
- Supported: Landing page templates
- Supported: Triggered pop-ups and banners
- Supported: Custom thank you pages
- Supported: Customizable branding
- Supported: Custom scripts
- Supported: Free custom domain
- Supported: Publishing webpages to any domain
- Supported: WordPress plugin
- Supported: Mobile-responsive pages
- Supported: Landing page A/B testing:
- Supported: Real-time analytics dashboard
- Supported: SEO tools
- Supported: Optimization recommendations
- Supported: Platform single sign-on (SSO)
- Supported: GDPR compliance
- Supported: Secure web hosting
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, other languages can be used with Leadpages|
- Allows you to create beautiful landing pages with an easy drag-and-drop page builder
- Allows you to track performance metrics across all of your pages
- Allows you to collect payments directly within the platform
- The payment feature is newer, and could offer more options (such as split payments)
- I would love to be able to archive old, outdated pages to unclutter my dashboard
- They are working hard to always improve their product.
- They listen to their users and their suggestions on how to make Leadpage better.
- Their pages look so much better than the ones we can create with the standalone Infusionsoft product.
- I can still incorporate our native form Thank You pages.
- It can be a bit glitchy when moving around the various options. You hover over one element and the slightest movement gets you somewhere else.
- no training
- You can very quickly set up a conversion tested landing page to gather leads.
- The template marketplace has great variety of ready to go landing and sales pages as well as pop up boxes.
- They have a lot of resources that teach you about marketing and funnels.
- The monthly payments are painful in the long run. Recently alternative solutions surfaced which have one time payments. Leadpages is good for quick testing, but long term it take from the profits.
- I haven't seen new features for a good while.
- Leadpages has an easy-to-use inteface. Page-building elements are drag and drop, similar to some versions of Wordpress, so it's pretty easy for a newbie to pick up with little training.
- Leadpages makes it easy to embed multimedia with simply an embed code. You don't have to know HTML to bring your pages to life with video, audio, etc.
- While most of the editing functions are easy to figure out, some of the finer details to get spacing, sizing, alignment and layout just right can take some trial and error if you don't have formal training in the tool. A lot of the editing tools are collapsed into sections, and finding just what you're looking for can sometimes be a challenge.
- I don't believe the version we used had a page optimizer or optimization score, which I have seen on other landing page builders. This may be a feature of a more premium version of the tool or may have been turned off by the product manager, but it would be a helpful feature.
Originally I was skeptical as our site has the capabilities to create really nice landing pages, but after trying Leadpages, the simplicity and efficiency of the software made it a no-brainer.
- Creating professional landing pages in minimal time.
- The ability to clone a landing page or lead box to modify and use for a different opt-in.
- The analytics are a great resource.
- The drag and drop templates have been an amazing addition to Leadpages.
- The ability to customize many of the features.
- Making the Leadpages and Leadboxes more customizable. The ability to use custom fonts would be wonderful.
- Having more control over the layout of the Leadpage/Leadbox. For example, allowing for more columns or having a column with one row next to a column with three rows.
- Sometimes it disconnects from Infusionsoft and I have to reset the permissions. Fixing this would be great.
- Leadpages gives hundreds of landing page templates with the option to modify using the easy-to-use "drag and drop" editor.
- I used Leadpages to win a $20,000 lead generation contest among 100,000 other competitors. Leadpages is better than the competition because #1 the pages re-size automatically depending on the screen size of the website/landing page visitor #2 pages load really fast #3 the "Pro" pricing level includes text code opt-ins that can be very effective for gaining leads that include a phone number and email address.
- Very recently, Leadpages made their software compatible with the Zapier.com platform to help integrate lead push functions to hundreds of additional software programs.
- I would like to see more native integrations for software like Zoom, Calendly, and BombBomb even though these integrations are available with a subscription to a 3rd party software platform called Zapier.com. Native integrations tend to have more functionality.
If you wish you could improve or customize your website but lack programming skills, Leadpages may be a good software for you. If you need to fill the niche of custom pages, opt-in pages, registration pages separate from your current website, or if you need embeddable forms and a top banner "alert bar" to be added to your current website, Leadpages can fufill the need.
If you are severely technology challenged you may have difficulty becoming proficient at Leadpages. Make sure you have someone in your company that can actually implement the awesome features of Leadpages when you purchase it or signup on the month-to-month plan while you are testing it.
- Makes it easy to create new pages.
- Makes it easy to integrate landing pages with different domains.
- It’s easy to incorporate your branding on your site.
- It can be difficult to incorporate custom HTML & CSS.
- It’s very difficult to incorporate custom fonts.
- Some of the spacing is off and I wish I was able to center things more easily.
- Leadpage captures emails of potential clients that are looking for a particular product or offer you have.
- Leadpages makes direct sales for particular offers or products you offer.
- Leadpages can even set up potential viewers for online podcasts, teaching classes, tutorials and more.
- Leadpages is not super easy to learn for people that are not internet savvy.
- Leadpages has a trial, but it should be double what they offer to allow for the learning curve of those that have limited time per day to learn it.
- Leadpages should offer more video tutorials or even have influencers out there that will help with particular issues.
- Responsive drag & drop webpage editor, great looking out of the box templates, and the ability to code your template from scratch.
- Training courses and countless resources to make sure you're getting the most out of this powerful tool.
- Excellent customer support services.
- Direct automation with Drip, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and a ton of other apps through Zapier.
- Built-in contact form could have a follow-up email trigger process, however, it's easily done by creating triggers within Zapier.
- A built-in simple image editor would be a nice feature to add
- Pricing could be a bit more aggressive for the Pro plan however the ability to connect 3 domains is well worth it in the long run.
- The mobile responsiveness is incredible.
- All the landing pages look modern.
- The Calendly integration is a huge plus.
- We wish we had more option for customizing the lead magnet delivery email.
- We wish the library was constantly updated with more templates.
- We wish there were more options for lead magnets instead of just a file upload.
Leadpages is something I would not recommend for e-commerce or selling a product.
We primarily use lead pages for quick lead-gen initiatives like webinars, new content releases (whitepapers, sell sheets, etc) as our own site is more of a brochure site with limited optimized for conversion landing pages. Our marketing team also uses lead pages to generate landing pages.
- Integration with other Marketing Tools
- Integrations (third-party)
- Customer Care
- Provides professional looking templates for creating landing pages
- Good number of integrations with third party products
- Educational articles which discuss points and features of successful landing pages
- If you use their editor to build pages, it tends to add unnecessary code into the pages. While it's not something that you'll notice as an end user, it does have an impact on SEO.
- If you're testing out some of the freebies they give away in their blog posts, you need to enter your email to download them individually every time.
- Pricing may be a little high for tech savvy people, who don't mind putting together their own resources.
- Leadpages has excellent resources on getting started with the tool - their support and help articles stood us up in the platform very quickly. The learning curve is fast.
- Leadpages offers a wealth of templates for the most common use cases, and for us as a team without a dedicated coder or designer, having a starting point that we can adjust for our own needs was invaluable.
- Leadpages support was quick to respond and always followed up on my concerns.
- The Marketo integration was problematic for us. Sometimes changes we made on the Marketo side would inexplicably break our connection to Leadpages or LeadDigits when we already had campaigns using the assets.
- Downloading your leads out of Leadpages isn't easy to find or use. With LeadDigits, you have to log a ticket to download them!
- Tagging to organize your pages is limited, and the platform hung up on the search function when we tried to locate pages. There were no folder options for our pages, and uploading image files didn't present us with folder organization either.
- Managing and organizing large numbers of landing pages
- Creating entire websites
- Integrating with Facebook Ads
- Templates are outdated
- Page builder is clunky
- Poor value at lower pricing tiers
- Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download.
- Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages
- Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time
- Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them
- It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things
- Drag and drop designs make creating web pages quick and easy.
- Integration with LeadPages means everything works in sync.
- LeadPages is video friendly, which is vital for a video-centric business like ours.
- LeadPages recently discontinued the Marketplace of third-party designed pages, thus limiting the options for creative pages.
- Lead capture
- Create websites to follow-up with prospects
- Landing pages
- Manage contacts
- It would be great if LeadPages could figure out a way to quickly create sub-duplicates of sites (ie: for affiliate management)
- Excellent templates for a variety of specific needs in marketing and engagement
- Robust flexibility in the page builder
- Over-the-top support
- Intelligent interactions that respect my business goals and help me get more accomplished in less time
- After having produced a few hundred pages, it has become a little challenging to keep them sorted and organized for easy reference. Providing better guidance or documentation with suggestions for naming conventions or organizational tips would probably help avoid some of this inconvenience.
- I'm using several sub-accounts, which has many positive aspects. But it would be nice to be able to store graphics and image files in one central location & access them from different sub-accounts, instead of having to load a separate graphics library into each sub-account.
- Sometimes in creating a page I'm writing or adding copy on the fly, and it would be great to have basic spell-check during that process.
- Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.
- They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.
- My first frustration with Leadpages is that if you have a standard account, you can only contact support through email. Sometimes that means you can hear back from them within a few hours, but it can also mean a couple days. It never means getting your problem solved in minutes, though.
- When using the drag and drop builder, it does have limitations and can be tricky to work with the rows and columns structure it uses. I have had landing page ideas that I wanted to design but couldn't because the drag and drop builder is almost too simple and not as flexible as we would have liked.
- The reporting capabilities of the landing pages are limited and too simple. Sometimes we have been unable to get the info we wanted when trying to get a little deeper into the data, so we ended up just switching to Google Analytics to get the info. All around the reporting function just seems unreliable for us.
If you are wanting to get more creative and want flexibility with your landing pages, you want deeper reporting capabilities, or you don't use any of the integrations supported by Leadpages, I would recommend finding another landing page builder.
- Drag and drop page builder
- Integration of forms with CRMs and ESPs
- WordPress plugin
- Ability to insert scripts into LeadPages for added functionality
- Better analytics
- Easy drop and drag interface to build pages
- Works really well with WordPress via their Wordpress plugin
- Offers a separate opt-in box via leadboxes
- Templates are always a trade off. While they do provide "ease of use" they often lock you in to a particular arrangement on the page. For example, I almost always want my logo or my client's logo to be larger in the header area. Not possible to enlarge. And if it is, I haven't found it.
- Sometimes the autosave doesn't work and you lose ALL YOUR WORK and have to start over. A real drag.
Leadpages is an excellent, low-cost product that allows companies to provide the benefits of automation with out breaking their budgets. It offers good analytics, excellent integration with other services like AWeber or Constant Contact, and an easy-to-use interface that makes designing simple and quick. And now, since they introduced Drip to handle email campaigns, Leadpages can handle more than ever before.
The other nice thing about Leadpages is that there are so many design templates and training videos on the web for it, because it is so widely used in the Digital Marketing industry. Their support is responsive and friendly. Their product is reliable. And I whole-heartedly recommend their service.
- It hosts landing pages like a champ. This is especially helpful if your website is not built well or is difficult to work with.
- It provides special interactions like Leadnumbers for trackable, clickable phone calls and Leadboxes for attractive call-to-action buttons on your website. This helps with customer interaction and getting eyeballs on the content you want them to see.
- It makes designing landing pages simple and quick and even helps you to SEO them for good link juice. This keeps you from having to hire a designer to create every little thing. And, if you have a designer, it makes designing landing pages super simple, so it can be done and up fast.
- It provides clear and comprehensive analytics that you can read and make sense of easily. This lets you evaluate your campaign and quickly make informed decisions about what to do next.
- I think that Leadpages has come a long way from when I first began using it. The addition of drag-and-drop page building was a big help. Also, the development of Drip to manage email campaigns bought a whole level of functionality to the product.
- I would like to see them provide integration for chatbots and live chat features.
- I would also like to see them provide more interaction for social media posting and Facebook Ads.
Where I would not recommend Leadpages is to larger companies who can and should be using enterprise-level solutions like the ones I mentioned above. Once you have mailing lists with thousands of people on them and you're funneling tons of internet traffic through your site, you'll need tools with larger capacities and more robust features. Please understand, though, that my lack of recommendation to large companies has nothing to do with the quality of Leadpages' product or services. It's simply based upon the needs of bigger companies.
- Simple easy setup
- Responsive pages
- High conversion rates
- Drag & drop is awkward
- More templates to use
- Pricing is high
- Manages my email lead generation
- Integrates with other technology platforms
- Easy to learn and use
- Extremely affordable and creates a leadpage very easily and effortlessly
- It was not intuitive in the beginning
- It took time and practice to figure out but when I got it, it was much easier
- It was hard to copy, then the title wouldn't stay even when I saved it