https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/bg/QG/83001J4G8LRN.JPEGLeadpages for creatives!I use Leadpages to create landing pages for sales funnels. I do this for myself and for email marketing clients.,Makes it easy to create new pages. Makes it easy to integrate landing pages with different domains. It’s easy to incorporate your branding on your site.,It can be difficult to incorporate custom HTML & CSS. It’s very difficult to incorporate custom fonts. Some of the spacing is off and I wish I was able to center things more easily.,7,My leads have increased. I am able to better keep track of analytics and conversions.,ShopifyWhy Leadpages is all that and a Bag of Chips!Leadpages is being used to grow our audiences, collect email followers and get leads for sales. It is used across all platforms of our organization as there are many ways this can be used to capture data. It addresses all kinds of issues, like... is anyone interested in a class about yoga online, like one of our clients was curious about. Or, answering direct questions like How do I find and capture emails for people who need to fix their credit. Basically, any question you have, you can find followers that have the same needs.,Leadpage captures emails of potential clients that are looking for a particular product or offer you have. Leadpages makes direct sales for particular offers or products you offer. Leadpages can even set up potential viewers for online podcasts, teaching classes, tutorials and more.,Leadpages is not super easy to learn for people that are not internet savvy. Leadpages has a trial, but it should be double what they offer to allow for the learning curve of those that have limited time per day to learn it. Leadpages should offer more video tutorials or even have influencers out there that will help with particular issues.,9,Leadpages, as long as you have it set up properly, will have a quick ROI within days of your first campaign. For those that are not familiar, it is probably best to hire someone to take over this part and still your ROI will be very quick, including the cost of this professional. Overall, Leadpages has a very fast ROI if used and implemented in a timely manner, and used to constantly evolve what you are doing with new fresh content.,ClickFunnels, Drip from Leadpages, LeadGrabber Pro and LeadLander,Adobe Advertising Cloud, Adobe Campaign, InstapageA Must Have Tool For Small Business OwnersLeadpages is a must have tool for landing pages, ad campaigns, and simple product specific pages where you need built-in forms, data tracking, and multi-platform integrations with Zapier. I've been using this simple tool for nearly two years and have built countless professional grade landing pages that generate nearly 70% of our lead flow.,Responsive drag & drop webpage editor, great looking out of the box templates, and the ability to code your template from scratch. Training courses and countless resources to make sure you're getting the most out of this powerful tool. Excellent customer support services. Direct automation with Drip, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and a ton of other apps through Zapier.,Built-in contact form could have a follow-up email trigger process, however, it's easily done by creating triggers within Zapier. A built-in simple image editor would be a nice feature to add Pricing could be a bit more aggressive for the Pro plan however the ability to connect 3 domains is well worth it in the long run.,10,Since implementing Leadpages into our active market campaigns we've seen a significant increase in conversions, lead flow, and quality of client. Responsive pages has made mobile advertising a breeze Detailed data tracking makes it easy to identify which pages are converting the most.,Instapage,Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Zapier, Drip from Leadpages, Accounting by Wave, HelloSign, QQCatalyst, SalesmateLeadpages is a great beginner landing page builder!Leadpages has been extremely helpful for us because we need to create landing pages in an array of industries. Leadpages has a great library of templates that help us rapidly make landing pages for our clients. We even use them for our own lead generation campaigns when we run PPC and Facebook lead gen ads.,The mobile responsiveness is incredible. All the landing pages look modern. The Calendly integration is a huge plus.,We wish we had more option for customizing the lead magnet delivery email. We wish the library was constantly updated with more templates. We wish there were more options for lead magnets instead of just a file upload.,8,Leadpages is the most reasonably priced when compared to Unbounce and other landing page makers. Since it's so inexpensive, we definitely plan on staying with them for the long term. They offer unlimited landing pages with our plan, and that's an awesome deal.,Unbounce,AgoraPulse, Cyfe, G SuiteLeadpages - Create landing pages and popupsWe used Leadpages to quickly develop landing pages for specific PPC campaigns used on LinkedIn and Google Ads (formerly AdWords). We wanted pre-designed templates where we could easily replace default content with our own. We were looking for designs that could help us convey our points easily and clearly, while improving the possible conversion rate.,Provides professional looking templates for creating landing pages Good number of integrations with third party products Educational articles which discuss points and features of successful landing pages,If you use their editor to build pages, it tends to add unnecessary code into the pages. While it's not something that you'll notice as an end user, it does have an impact on SEO. If you're testing out some of the freebies they give away in their blog posts, you need to enter your email to download them individually every time. Pricing may be a little high for tech savvy people, who don't mind putting together their own resources.,7,Performance of landing pages designed with Leadpages seems to be on par with 3rd party templates I have manually edited using Notepad Plus Plus. Page designs are responsive, so it helps with mobile traffic.,Unbounce,Zoho CRM, Wufoo, D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)Leadpages - Fantastic!Leadpages is fantastic! It works well for those who do not have the luxury of an in-house dev team to create and optimize landing pages continuously. For example, using Marketo, you are given two options. Pre-built landing pages that are rarely fulling optimized for SEO, Mobile, etc, and lack consistency with your brand elements. Or, you are given the option of custom coding free-form landing pages that requires programming knowledge and a fair amount of time. The landing page designs are also fairly limited. So, Leadpages gives you the option of using a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor that eliminates the two downfalls of Marketo--time and editing skills. We primarily use lead pages for quick lead-gen initiatives like webinars, new content releases (whitepapers, sell sheets, etc) as our own site is more of a brochure site with limited optimized for conversion landing pages. Our marketing team also uses lead pages to generate landing pages.,Editing Forms Integration with other Marketing Tools,Price Integrations (third-party) Customer Care,7,Lead Generation Quick Content Creation,Marketo and WordPress,MarketoAn Indispensable Tool For Fun and Effective Online MarketingWe use Leadpages in virtually all aspects of our business - it's our go-to marketing tool. It's a part of our efforts in launching new publications and training programs, in promoting webinars and sales interactions, and in gathering prospects and confirming interest for our long-range development plans and projects as well.,Excellent templates for a variety of specific needs in marketing and engagement Robust flexibility in the page builder Over-the-top support Intelligent interactions that respect my business goals and help me get more accomplished in less time,After having produced a few hundred pages, it has become a little challenging to keep them sorted and organized for easy reference. Providing better guidance or documentation with suggestions for naming conventions or organizational tips would probably help avoid some of this inconvenience. I'm using several sub-accounts, which has many positive aspects. But it would be nice to be able to store graphics and image files in one central location & access them from different sub-accounts, instead of having to load a separate graphics library into each sub-account. Sometimes in creating a page I'm writing or adding copy on the fly, and it would be great to have basic spell-check during that process.,10,Simplified and streamlined page production Made integration with other online resources much easier Inspired clearer directions and more targeting thinking in overall marketing plans,ClickFunnels,Adobe Photoshop, Snagit, ActiveCampaign,Yes,10,No,On several occasions, I've participated in "Office Hour" online support sessions which have always been handled knowledgeably and professionally. I've been able to submit the specific pages I've been working on, and have not only gotten resolutions of any technical problems or sticking points but have also gotten specific marketing tips and presentation strategies, which have made a significant contribution to my business. Leadpages has a strong commitment to customer education, and these personal, in-depth interactions to help me get the full value from the product have been warm, caring, and incredibly effective!Leadpages is a solid landing page builder for basic use casesLeadpages is being used in the marketing department to drive content download, contact form and event registration landing pages. We're using it to create guided experiences that we don't have the WordPress resources for on our main site.,Leadpages has excellent resources on getting started with the tool - their support and help articles stood us up in the platform very quickly. The learning curve is fast. Leadpages offers a wealth of templates for the most common use cases, and for us as a team without a dedicated coder or designer, having a starting point that we can adjust for our own needs was invaluable. Leadpages support was quick to respond and always followed up on my concerns.,The Marketo integration was problematic for us. Sometimes changes we made on the Marketo side would inexplicably break our connection to Leadpages or LeadDigits when we already had campaigns using the assets. Downloading your leads out of Leadpages isn't easy to find or use. With LeadDigits, you have to log a ticket to download them! Tagging to organize your pages is limited, and the platform hung up on the search function when we tried to locate pages. There were no folder options for our pages, and uploading image files didn't present us with folder organization either.,6,We drove $50k+ of revenue through our Google Ads pages designed in Leadpages, a brand new offering for our company. Leadpages allowed us to give business unit leaders granular data on the performance of their pages and best practices for conversion-focused design that we couldn't present on the main site. We created templates for multiple use cases that reduced production time from 4 hours to 1 hour.,Unbounce and Instapage,Crazy Egg, CallRail, BuzzsumoLeadpages is a good starter programI was using it for landing pages and for providing downloadable freebies for customers. Since I am a one-woman operation, it was just me using it. I did have a virtual assistant helping me at some point, but she didn't build the lead pages, she just helped me organize and do podcast operations.,Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download. Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time,Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things,6,Leadpages got me started in business. It helped me start something initially and got my business moving when I didn't know how to build web pages.,Leadpages comes out on top every time!I use LeadPages for all my opt-in forms and simple sites. I absolutely love it. It has helped me to stay in touch with my followers and build my list. Whether it be to deliver lead magnets, lead boxes for my website, or to create websites for my different products and services - LeadPages has never let me down. What I love most about it is the support. Anytime I have a question, LeadPages support is there for me. I wouldn't trade in the product for anything!,Lead capture Create websites to follow-up with prospects Landing pages Manage contacts,It would be great if LeadPages could figure out a way to quickly create sub-duplicates of sites (ie: for affiliate management),10,I've increased my leads I've sold products,ClickFunnelsLeadPages Rocks!I use LeadPages daily for my own business and for my clients. We create, publish and manage hundreds of LeadPages, and it saves us tremendous time and effort. LeadPages allows us to be proactive and 'first-to-market' for new online products and services. We simply would not be as successful without the use of LeadPages.,Drag and drop designs make creating web pages quick and easy. Integration with LeadPages means everything works in sync. LeadPages is video friendly, which is vital for a video-centric business like ours.,LeadPages recently discontinued the Marketplace of third-party designed pages, thus limiting the options for creative pages.,8,LeadPages has allowed us to sell more products and services online. LeadPages has also made it easier for my clients to create web pages for their businesses.,WebinarJamQuick, Easy, and Profesisonal Landing PagesOnly the marketing department of the organization I work for uses Leadpages. We use it to create professional and compelling landing pages that help convert traffic into leads. We also use it to create advanced web forms and buttons on our website that also help generate leads.,Leadpages integrates well with many of the main software that businesses use like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar, and Wordpress. This allows your landing pages to be integrated well into the other processes you have with your business. Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster. They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.,My first frustration with Leadpages is that if you have a standard account, you can only contact support through email. Sometimes that means you can hear back from them within a few hours, but it can also mean a couple days. It never means getting your problem solved in minutes, though. When using the drag and drop builder, it does have limitations and can be tricky to work with the rows and columns structure it uses. I have had landing page ideas that I wanted to design but couldn't because the drag and drop builder is almost too simple and not as flexible as we would have liked. The reporting capabilities of the landing pages are limited and too simple. Sometimes we have been unable to get the info we wanted when trying to get a little deeper into the data, so we ended up just switching to Google Analytics to get the info. All around the reporting function just seems unreliable for us.,7,Leadpages is the platform we used to enter the landing page building world. It was a good choice to start with and allowed us to obtain the capabilities we needed and accomplish the tasks we were seeking to complete. Leadpages also helped us to find success with marketing some of our products. Without getting too specific, our marketing efforts using Leadpages have generated positive results. It has paid for itself and helped to increase our product brand recognition.,Infusionsoft,Infusionsoft, WordPress, WrikeGood for companies, not so good for solopreneursI used LeadPages for its most basic purpose -- to quickly create landing pages that connected to my email marketing software in order to grow my email list. What I learned over time is that, though this is how LeadPages started, it is no longer the most efficient tool for this purpose, as the product has developed into a more mature suite of solutions. If you're looking for a complete solution, LeadPages may serve you well. If you're looking for the simplest way to create and manage landing pages, then LeadPages is likely overkill.,Managing and organizing large numbers of landing pages Creating entire websites Integrating with Facebook Ads,Templates are outdated Page builder is clunky Poor value at lower pricing tiers,5,Helped me grow my email list Allowed me to create single pages faster than with a developer At the end of the day, it wasn't the ideal solution for my business,Landingi,Landingi, ActiveCampaignA great solution!Our marketing team uses Leadpages to create landing pages with Marketo forms. It allows us to create more appealing and modern landing pages than Marketo can. It is also user friendly to other team members who don't know how to code. It also makes it really easy to do A/B testing.,Visually appealing designs Drag and drop features Easy to use,The marketo reporting integration is manual Can't use the same form from marketo on different pages,9,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CCLeadPages is worth the costWe are using LeadPages to generate landing pages for our PPC campaigns as well as software directory listings. We also use LeadPages for content marketing landing pages and webinar registrations. It is used by the marketing department and we use them to easily create stand-alone pages that are not relevant to include on our website.,Drag and drop page builder Integration of forms with CRMs and ESPs WordPress plugin,Ability to insert scripts into LeadPages for added functionality Better analytics,8,Our investment with LeadPages has been a benefit because of the speed and convenience of creating pages.,Unbounce,HubSpot CRMDecent Landing Page Builder But Not for NewbiesWe use LeadPages (LP) for the whole company since we are a small digital agency. It helps us build attractive landing pages fairly easily and interfaces with our email marketing software.,Easy drop and drag interface to build pages Works really well with WordPress via their Wordpress plugin Offers a separate opt-in box via leadboxes,Templates are always a trade off. While they do provide "ease of use" they often lock you in to a particular arrangement on the page. For example, I almost always want my logo or my client's logo to be larger in the header area. Not possible to enlarge. And if it is, I haven't found it. While the API officially works with our email software Aweber (among others) it's really dicey sometimes to meld the two. You're supposed to be able to use the javascript version of the optin boxes with Awber but we always wind up using the longer, less flexible HTML version. Maybe it's Awber, maybe it's not, but then Lead Pages shouldn't say that it works with either version because it doesn't. Sometimes the autosave doesn't work and you lose ALL YOUR WORK and have to start over. A real drag.,6,Helped to grow our own email list Mostly helped our ROI by reselling it to our clients as part of our lead magnets and ebooks services.,AWeber, iContact, Agency AnalyticsLeadpages Could Really Help You Get Ahead!I have used Leadpages mainly to host landing pages for email and digital ad campaigns. I have run Facebook Ads that drive traffic to landing pages hosted on Leadpages. I have run email campaigns using Leadpages to host the landing pages that inform customers about my products and services. I have used Leadpages' Leadboxes product to place call-to-action buttons on client websites. I have even used Leadpages in conjunction with Wordpress to host pages on client websites, because the design tools were easier to use and they produced a more professional looking page. Leadpages is an excellent, low-cost product that allows companies to provide the benefits of automation with out breaking their budgets. It offers good analytics, excellent integration with other services like Aweber or Constant Contact, and an easy-to-use interface that makes designing simple and quick. And now, since they introduced Drip to handle email campaigns, Leadpages can handle more than ever before. The other nice thing about Leadpages is that there are so many design templates and training videos on the web for it, because it is so widely used in the Digital Marketing industry. Their support is responsive and friendly. Their product is reliable. And I whole-heartedly recommend their service.,It hosts landing pages like a champ. This is especially helpful if your website is not built well or is difficult to work with. It provides special interactions like Leadnumbers for trackable, clickable phone calls and Leadboxes for attractive call-to-action buttons on your website. This helps with customer interaction and getting eyeballs on the content you want them to see. It makes designing landing pages simple and quick and even helps you to SEO them for good link juice. This keeps you from having to hire a designer to create every little thing. And, if you have a designer, it makes designing landing pages super simple, so it can be done and up fast. It provides clear and comprehensive analytics that you can read and make sense of easily. This lets you evaluate your campaign and quickly make informed decisions about what to do next.,I think that Leadpages has come a long way from when I first began using it. The addition of drag-and-drop page building was a big help. Also, the development of Drip to manage email campaigns bought a whole level of functionality to the product. I would like to see them provide integration for chatbots and live chat features. I would also like to see them provide more interaction for social media posting and Facebook Ads.,9,Leadpages is still my go-to solution for marketing clients who have small budgets and little to no experience with automation. It allows me to run campaigns complete with landing pages even if I don't have access to their website. This is especially helpful for local franchises who have very little access to the company website. Leadpages' Leadboxes have been especially helpful when building sites within the Real Estate market. I cal place an eye-catching call-to-action message anywhere I need to, connect it to a form, and track the submissions to measure its effectiveness. When I was first starting out as a digital marketing firm, Leadpages allowed me to offer services that larger firms were offering at a price I could afford. This was pivotal in securing some of my early clients and building my company.,Constant Contact and AWeber,SharpSpring, SEMRush, WordPressOne Product My Business Will Never Be Without!Leadpages has been a huge help in lead capture. We use it both for the landing pages and for lightbox popups on the site. It is primarily used in marketing. Originally I was skeptical as our site has the capabilities to create really nice landing pages, but after trying Leadpages, the simplicity and efficiency of the software made it a no-brainer.,Creating professional landing pages in minimal time. The ability to clone a landing page or lead box to modify and use for a different opt-in. The analytics are a great resource. The drag and drop templates have been an amazing addition to Leadpages. The ability to customize many of the features.,Making the Leadpages and Leadboxes more customizable. The ability to use custom fonts would be wonderful. Having more control over the layout of the Leadpage/Leadbox. For example, allowing for more columns or having a column with one row next to a column with three rows. Sometimes it disconnects from Infusionsoft and I have to reset the permissions. Fixing this would be great.,10,My list has grown from being in the hundreds to the thousands since starting with Leadpages. I have been able to exponentially increase the number of opt-in opportunities I offer due to the ease of setting up a landing page or lead box. The number of people opting in on my website has drastically increased due to the ability to have the leadbox and not just an open opt in form. The leadboxes prevent robo-optins, therefore safeguarding my complaint list from fake optins with real email addresses.,Infusionsoft and MailChimp,Infusionsoft, GoToWebinar, RingCentral, Adobe Acrobat DC, Trello, BasecampLeadpages: simple landing pages for paid media marketingI use Leadpages to build landing pages for marketing campaigns. Most commonly we use Leadpages for real estate agents and similar businesses who need to feature a single property and market it. We drive traffic to these pages thru Facebook Ads or Google AdWords.,Simple easy setup Responsive pages High conversion rates,Drag & drop is awkward More templates to use Pricing is high,8,Drive leads Software is reasonable at basic level per year Good for certain types of pages,UnbounceRocking lead pages with Leadpages!Love Leadpages. We don't use it for many things but it is our go-to platform for making landing pages.,They are working hard to always improve their product. They listen to their users and their suggestions on how to make Leadpage better. Their pages look so much better than the ones we can create with the standalone infusionsoft product.,I can still incorporate our native form Thank You pages. It can be a bit glitchy when moving around the various options. You hover over one element and the slightest movement gets you somewhere else.,9,Our landing pages returned a much highter ROI over the native Infusionsoft landing pages. It takes half the time to draw up a new landing page from scratch and get everything up and running.,Infusionsoft,InfusionsoftLeadpages wins because of split testingWe use Leadpages for our own business and for our clients' businesses. We use the Leadpages software to create landing pages for lead generation and to deliver lead magnets. We also use Leadpages to have people watch videos only available on a page after they have opted in. We also use Leadpages split testing to find the optimal conversion rate.,Templates that are already created and ranked by conversion rate. Split Testing Drag and Drop Editor,They just released the drag and drop editor with split testing. I have yet to try that feature but I have wanted it for quite some time. The ability to make a drag and drop page a conversion goal with a non drag and drop page. There have been too many times that Leadpages has crashed and I didn't have a chance to save my changes. I wish it would autosave for me so I don't have to hit save every time I make a change.,10,Leadpages has positively impacted my business. I have definitely seen a return on my investment. I have used Leadpages for my own business to generate leads and sales. I have used Leadpages to generate leads and sales for my clients as well.,Facebook for Business, Trello, CallFireEasy to useWe use Leadpages to better tie together marketing and sales. We use landing pages for building quick, easily updated content to target potential customers of specific products. Forms on the page help to alert sales to potential sales opportunities.,Easy to format pages (I exclusively use drag and drop) Reasonable sub-domain options Very customizable,Pages builder can be a little slow Pre-made templates aren't really applicable to us Pages do look somewhat cookie-cutter, no matter what you do with them,9,Increased our ability to capture warm leads Increased our ability to be more targeted in our marketing to specific leads,Unbounce and Instapage,SharpSpring, GoToWebinarLeadpages For Creating Landing Pages: Pros, cons, whys, why nots and other thingsLeadpages is currently being used by our entire marketing department for sales, opt in, webinar, thank you pages etc. Leadpages allows our team to efficiently create high quality landing pages making implementation a breeze. You don't have to be a web designer or a genius to get a high converting landing page for your business. With Leadpages, everything you need is easily templated out for you so all you need to do is plug in your own information that you would like on the page. I knew absolutely nothing about making landing pages when I began using Leadpages and loved it. Now after learning and experiencing what a high quality landing page really functions as and looks like, I still love it because Leadpages knows what they are doing and they have have tested out what works best.,Leadpages has a function that allows you to "sort by conversion" which is really amazing. It may not sound like a lot to consumers who are not all that familiar with landing page services, but after 3 years in searching around for landing page creation services, I have never seen another service with the option to automatically see the best pages with the highest conversion rates. Their integration settings are a breeze to get set up with. Leadpages integrates with most CRMs for you to collect lead info: Infusionsoft, Aweber, Mailchimp... and for those that they don't integrate with, you are able to add in your own HTML code usually provided by your CRM . The Drag and Drop service just recently rolled out which will be really fantastic. Since it is extremely fresh to the public (I'm talking weeks old, right now) it is a little glitchy with some areas. Since the templated landing pages were sometimes constraining with what you wanted to do with your page, Leadpages rolled out The Drag and Drop which allows you to move the templated page around and make it look exactly how you want.,I do really wish that users were able to put opt in fields right on the page though. Right now, users are only able to have a 2 step opt in with a button and a pop up with the fields on the pop up. Another thing that could be improved on is the editing of the opt in box. It can be confusing to edit the copy sometimes in that you have to edit in the side bar and NOT on the actual place where the copy will be. If you aren't used to it or a new user it can be extremely annoying. I have also learned to save my work after every action I take. Now, Leadpages autosaves your work which is nice but sometimes I will notice that little changes I make won't be made permanent unless I hit save after every single thing.,9,I use Leadpages for almost every single opt in page, sales page, webinar page and thank you page I have ever created. I also use Leadpages to create every single sales rep a Referral Page which people can share with their friends to bring us more business. Without these pages, I would see a huge set back for our business. Leadpages has been a leading factor in acquiring almost every opt in lead we have gotten in the last 2-3 years.,Instapage,WordPress, Infusionsoft, Google Analytics, Facebook for BusinessGreat Landing Page software for companies and agenciesLeadPages is being used in conjunction with our Act-On account to help manage the landing page production for marketing automation campaigns.,Well constructed templates. Easy to customize images and text. Lots of choice to choose from.,Lacking layout customization - you can hide sections, but cannot add any when required. A little costly for what it is. Currently doesn't integrated with Act-On via the API,8,Faster landing production. Savings on external development costs and time management.,Act-OnLeadpages, the BEST way to grow your business!I use leadpages as a leadbox to attend my webinars, download my E-book, join my marketing mailing list. I mainly use it as a marketing tool to grow my coaching and leadership management business. Since I am only a one person show, it streamlines a lot of my business lead generation and it links up to alot of other platforms which I really like.,Manages my email lead generation Integrates with other technology platforms Easy to learn and use Extremely affordable and creates a leadpage very easily and effortlessly,It was not intuitive in the beginning It took time and practice to figure out but when I got it, it was much easier It was hard to copy, then the title wouldn't stay even when I saved it,9,Very positive impact I have been able to grow my business and email list 200% It integrated well with my webinars and had a positive impact on my business,,Facebook for Business, MailChimp, GoToWebinar
Leadpages

Leadpages Reviews

Leadpages

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 54 vetted Leadpages reviews and ratings

Aleia Walker profile photo
February 01, 2019

Leadpages for creatives!

• Makes it easy to create new pages.
  • Makes it easy to integrate landing pages with different domains.
  • It’s easy to incorporate your branding on your site.
  • It can be difficult to incorporate custom HTML & CSS.
  • It’s very difficult to incorporate custom fonts.
  • Some of the spacing is off and I wish I was able to center things more easily.
Leadpages is perfect for people who need to put up a lot of landing pages FAST.
Read Aleia Walker's full review
Haley Fox profile photo
  • Leadpage captures emails of potential clients that are looking for a particular product or offer you have.
  • Leadpages makes direct sales for particular offers or products you offer.
  • Leadpages can even set up potential viewers for online podcasts, teaching classes, tutorials and more.
  • Leadpages is not super easy to learn for people that are not internet savvy.
  • Leadpages has a trial, but it should be double what they offer to allow for the learning curve of those that have limited time per day to learn it.
  • Leadpages should offer more video tutorials or even have influencers out there that will help with particular issues.
One of my clients is an online Yoga Teacher, when she first started she struggled with getting clients. Once I sat her down and told her that we need to make several videos with clips of what she is doing and even one that she can do a Q&A with, she was challenged. She immediately saw a turn up to her online events and was encouraged to continue pursuing her dreams. In another scenario, I had a client that was selling online coaching and was having a hard time getting paying clients as his niche was abused women. We all know, most abused women are controlled by their men and have very little money. I showed him the value of what he does and how not to settle, so in this case, he did online videos that spelled out what he does and if they were interested they could go from there. It even collected deposits, so he did not have to waste his time trying to talk people into it anymore.
Read Haley Fox's full review
Matthew Gehrman profile photo
  • Responsive drag & drop webpage editor, great looking out of the box templates, and the ability to code your template from scratch.
  • Training courses and countless resources to make sure you're getting the most out of this powerful tool.
  • Excellent customer support services.
  • Direct automation with Drip, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and a ton of other apps through Zapier.
  • Built-in contact form could have a follow-up email trigger process, however, it's easily done by creating triggers within Zapier.
  • A built-in simple image editor would be a nice feature to add
  • Pricing could be a bit more aggressive for the Pro plan however the ability to connect 3 domains is well worth it in the long run.
I love Leadpages and am very happy with them all around, simple platform, powerful tools, and eye-popping end results. I'm also happy that Leadpages works across all the major browsers and provides the same consistent look across them as well. I would recommend this to any small business owner looking for a simple & consistent tool that saves time and makes money.
Read Matthew Gehrman's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
  • The mobile responsiveness is incredible.
  • All the landing pages look modern.
  • The Calendly integration is a huge plus.
  • We wish we had more option for customizing the lead magnet delivery email.
  • We wish the library was constantly updated with more templates.
  • We wish there were more options for lead magnets instead of just a file upload.
Leadpages is perfect for a dentist or local service lead generation campaign. They have the perfect templates for those, and getting them up and designed to suit your branding is quick.

Leadpages is something I would not recommend for e-commerce or selling a product.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Justin Roodman profile photo
  • Provides professional looking templates for creating landing pages
  • Good number of integrations with third party products
  • Educational articles which discuss points and features of successful landing pages
  • If you use their editor to build pages, it tends to add unnecessary code into the pages. While it's not something that you'll notice as an end user, it does have an impact on SEO.
  • If you're testing out some of the freebies they give away in their blog posts, you need to enter your email to download them individually every time.
  • Pricing may be a little high for tech savvy people, who don't mind putting together their own resources.
Leadpages is ideal for creating landing pages for those who may have no coding skills. The templates they offer are professional looking, and are worth recreating if you don't want to use their editor. In addition to building landing pages, you can add pop ups to them. Individuals who have good HTML/CSS skills and are very budget conscious may decide it's better just to use their current resources and build their own pages from scratch.
Read Justin Roodman's full review

• Integration with other Marketing Tools
  • Price
  • Integrations (third-party)
  • Customer Care
Best suited for those without dev. teams, smaller marketing teams that wear "many hats", limited budgets for micro-sites.
Tim Bost profile photo
  • Excellent templates for a variety of specific needs in marketing and engagement
  • Robust flexibility in the page builder
  • Over-the-top support
  • Intelligent interactions that respect my business goals and help me get more accomplished in less time
  • After having produced a few hundred pages, it has become a little challenging to keep them sorted and organized for easy reference. Providing better guidance or documentation with suggestions for naming conventions or organizational tips would probably help avoid some of this inconvenience.
  • I'm using several sub-accounts, which has many positive aspects. But it would be nice to be able to store graphics and image files in one central location & access them from different sub-accounts, instead of having to load a separate graphics library into each sub-account.
  • Sometimes in creating a page I'm writing or adding copy on the fly, and it would be great to have basic spell-check during that process.
It's great if you want an easy-to-use but extremely robust tool for producing effective online marketing pages since it makes production work enjoyable and inspires fresh creativity. It also offers wonderful split-testing capabilities which can enhance marketing results. But if you're looking for an out-of-the-box collection of standardized, one-size-fits-all marketing resources, you really might want to consider looking elsewhere.
Read Tim Bost's full review
Evan Kubitschek profile photo
  • Leadpages has excellent resources on getting started with the tool - their support and help articles stood us up in the platform very quickly. The learning curve is fast.
  • Leadpages offers a wealth of templates for the most common use cases, and for us as a team without a dedicated coder or designer, having a starting point that we can adjust for our own needs was invaluable.
  • Leadpages support was quick to respond and always followed up on my concerns.
  • The Marketo integration was problematic for us. Sometimes changes we made on the Marketo side would inexplicably break our connection to Leadpages or LeadDigits when we already had campaigns using the assets.
  • Downloading your leads out of Leadpages isn't easy to find or use. With LeadDigits, you have to log a ticket to download them!
  • Tagging to organize your pages is limited, and the platform hung up on the search function when we tried to locate pages. There were no folder options for our pages, and uploading image files didn't present us with folder organization either.
It's a good tool for simple uses cases of landing pages. If you need the basics without coders or designers, you can pull the templates and be off to the races.

If you're introducing integrations or publishing many pages, it starts to fray at the edges.
Read Evan Kubitschek's full review
Stacy Brookman profile photo
  • Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download.
  • Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages
  • Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time
  • Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them
  • It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things
Leadpages is good if you have a Wordpress site and you need nearly-done-for-you landing pages. I happen to have recently signed up for Kajabi and it is even more done-for-you and has all the bells and whistles that I need - pipelines, email sequences, webinars, etc... so I decided to go with them.
Read Stacy Brookman's full review
Davide Di Giorgio profile photo
  • Lead capture
  • Create websites to follow-up with prospects
  • Landing pages
  • Manage contacts
  • It would be great if LeadPages could figure out a way to quickly create sub-duplicates of sites (ie: for affiliate management)
LeadPages is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to capture more leads or have a simple way to create quick, great looking websites for practically any use.
Read Davide Di Giorgio's full review
Lou Bortone profile photo
June 27, 2018

LeadPages Rocks!

• Drag and drop designs make creating web pages quick and easy.
  • Integration with LeadPages means everything works in sync.
  • LeadPages is video friendly, which is vital for a video-centric business like ours.
  • LeadPages recently discontinued the Marketplace of third-party designed pages, thus limiting the options for creative pages.
I recommend LeadPages for my clients doing business online since it is the quickest and most efficient route to getting a web page up and running!
Read Lou Bortone's full review
  • Leadpages integrates well with many of the main software that businesses use like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar, and WordPress. This allows your landing pages to be integrated well into the other processes you have with your business.
  • Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.
  • They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.
  • My first frustration with Leadpages is that if you have a standard account, you can only contact support through email. Sometimes that means you can hear back from them within a few hours, but it can also mean a couple days. It never means getting your problem solved in minutes, though.
  • When using the drag and drop builder, it does have limitations and can be tricky to work with the rows and columns structure it uses. I have had landing page ideas that I wanted to design but couldn't because the drag and drop builder is almost too simple and not as flexible as we would have liked.
  • The reporting capabilities of the landing pages are limited and too simple. Sometimes we have been unable to get the info we wanted when trying to get a little deeper into the data, so we ended up just switching to Google Analytics to get the info. All around the reporting function just seems unreliable for us.
If you are looking for a simple landing page builder that allows you to create professional landing pages quickly without having to involve a developer, then Leadpages can work for you. This is especially the case if you use a combination of the integrations I previously mentioned. I would also recommend subscribing to a high level than the standard version so you get access to good customer service.

If you are wanting to get more creative and want flexibility with your landing pages, you want deeper reporting capabilities, or you don't use any of the integrations supported by Leadpages, I would recommend finding another landing page builder.
  • Managing and organizing large numbers of landing pages
  • Creating entire websites
  • Integrating with Facebook Ads
  • Templates are outdated
  • Page builder is clunky
  • Poor value at lower pricing tiers
It's well suited for larger companies who need a more robust solution than just landing pages. LeadPages seems to be pivoting from landing pages only to a fully featured marketing solution. If you need it to create simple websites quickly, run Facebook ads, and budgeting is less of a concern, then it may be a great fit. LeadPages outgrew what I was looking for in the time I spent using it.
June 27, 2018

A great solution!

• Visually appealing designs
  • Drag and drop features
  • The Marketo reporting integration is manual
  • Can't use the same form from Marketo on different pages
We create a lot of landing pages and Leadpages helps me manage all the different ones. It allows other team members to create pages and let me review them. Before we started using Leadpages, I had to create every landing page. Now I can work with other team members to share the work load.
  • Drag and drop page builder
  • Integration of forms with CRMs and ESPs
  • WordPress plugin
  • Ability to insert scripts into LeadPages for added functionality
  • Better analytics
Well suited for SMBs who need a quick and easy way to develop landing pages for their digital marketing efforts.
Gene Sower profile photo
  • Easy drop and drag interface to build pages
  • Works really well with WordPress via their Wordpress plugin
  • Offers a separate opt-in box via leadboxes
  • Templates are always a trade off. While they do provide "ease of use" they often lock you in to a particular arrangement on the page. For example, I almost always want my logo or my client's logo to be larger in the header area. Not possible to enlarge. And if it is, I haven't found it.
  • While the API officially works with our email software AWeber (among others) it's really dicey sometimes to meld the two. You're supposed to be able to use the javascript version of the optin boxes with Awber but we always wind up using the longer, less flexible HTML version. Maybe it's Awber, maybe it's not, but then Lead Pages shouldn't say that it works with either version because it doesn't.
  • Sometimes the autosave doesn't work and you lose ALL YOUR WORK and have to start over. A real drag.
Well suited if you are tech savvy. As "easy" as it is to use, it is also difficult to use for the novice or beginner. Especially with the integrations. It's gotten easier over the years but it shouldn't take years to master.
Read Gene Sower's full review
Greg Dungan profile photo
I have used Leadpages mainly to host landing pages for email and digital ad campaigns. I have run Facebook Ads that drive traffic to landing pages hosted on Leadpages. I have run email campaigns using Leadpages to host the landing pages that inform customers about my products and services. I have used Leadpages' Leadboxes product to place call-to-action buttons on client websites. I have even used Leadpages in conjunction with WordPress to host pages on client websites, because the design tools were easier to use and they produced a more professional looking page.

Leadpages is an excellent, low-cost product that allows companies to provide the benefits of automation with out breaking their budgets. It offers good analytics, excellent integration with other services like AWeber or Constant Contact, and an easy-to-use interface that makes designing simple and quick. And now, since they introduced Drip to handle email campaigns, Leadpages can handle more than ever before.

• It hosts landing pages like a champ. This is especially helpful if your website is not built well or is difficult to work with.
  • It provides special interactions like Leadnumbers for trackable, clickable phone calls and Leadboxes for attractive call-to-action buttons on your website. This helps with customer interaction and getting eyeballs on the content you want them to see.
  • It makes designing landing pages simple and quick and even helps you to SEO them for good link juice. This keeps you from having to hire a designer to create every little thing. And, if you have a designer, it makes designing landing pages super simple, so it can be done and up fast.
  • It provides clear and comprehensive analytics that you can read and make sense of easily. This lets you evaluate your campaign and quickly make informed decisions about what to do next.
  • I think that Leadpages has come a long way from when I first began using it. The addition of drag-and-drop page building was a big help. Also, the development of Drip to manage email campaigns bought a whole level of functionality to the product.
  • I would like to see them provide integration for chatbots and live chat features.
  • I would also like to see them provide more interaction for social media posting and Facebook Ads.
Leadpages is an excellent product for small businesses with limited budgets. It doesn't provide the automation abilities of a product like SharpSpring, HubSpot, or Marketo. However it provides the basic for getting started with marketing automation. You'll still need to use it as one item in a tech stack of things, but the value you get for the money you spend usually makes it worth it if you're just starting with this kind of stuff.

Where I would not recommend Leadpages is to larger companies who can and should be using enterprise-level solutions like the ones I mentioned above. Once you have mailing lists with thousands of people on them and you're funneling tons of internet traffic through your site, you'll need tools with larger capacities and more robust features. Please understand, though, that my lack of recommendation to large companies has nothing to do with the quality of Leadpages' product or services. It's simply based upon the needs of bigger companies.
Read Greg Dungan's full review
Ashlie Pappas profile photo

• Creating professional landing pages in minimal time.
  • The ability to clone a landing page or lead box to modify and use for a different opt-in.
  • The analytics are a great resource.
  • The drag and drop templates have been an amazing addition to Leadpages.
  • The ability to customize many of the features.
  • Making the Leadpages and Leadboxes more customizable. The ability to use custom fonts would be wonderful.
  • Having more control over the layout of the Leadpage/Leadbox. For example, allowing for more columns or having a column with one row next to a column with three rows.
  • Sometimes it disconnects from Infusionsoft and I have to reset the permissions. Fixing this would be great.
Leadpages is a great resource for anyone who is trying to grow their list online. I think that if someone was primarily working a brick and mortar establishment it may not be the best software if they don't do anything online, but anymore, any business should be online. It's pretty easy to justify and recover the cost of Leadpages just in the additional time saved and leads brought in.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Conrad O'Connell profile photo
  • Simple easy setup
  • Responsive pages
  • High conversion rates
  • Drag & drop is awkward
  • More templates to use
  • Pricing is high
Good for marketing companies building pages for clients quickly and easily. Good for those who can't code or don't want to take the time to build a page from scratch for use in marketing campaigns. The templates are very good for some types of pages (squeeze, webinar and info products) while others do not have as many options to use.
Read Conrad O'Connell's full review
Liam Crow profile photo
  • They are working hard to always improve their product.
  • They listen to their users and their suggestions on how to make Leadpage better.
  • Their pages look so much better than the ones we can create with the standalone Infusionsoft product.
  • I can still incorporate our native form Thank You pages.
  • It can be a bit glitchy when moving around the various options. You hover over one element and the slightest movement gets you somewhere else.
I have yet to find a better product to make great looking landing pages.
Read Liam Crow's full review
Andy Ryan profile photo
  • Templates that are already created and ranked by conversion rate.
  • Split Testing
  • Drag and Drop Editor
  • They just released the drag and drop editor with split testing. I have yet to try that feature but I have wanted it for quite some time.
  • The ability to make a drag and drop page a conversion goal with a non drag and drop page.
  • There have been too many times that Leadpages has crashed and I didn't have a chance to save my changes. I wish it would autosave for me so I don't have to hit save every time I make a change.
Leadpages is well suited for the non-web designer. Everything is already built out. It is easy to plug in email lists and cookies/pixels. Leadpages makes it easy to track your conversion rate. Leadpages does a great job with split testing their pages. Just the split testing alone is worth the price. I think it isn't appropriate for Leadpages when you need a full on website.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
Johanna Goode profile photo
September 30, 2016

Easy to use

• Easy to format pages (I exclusively use drag and drop)
  • Reasonable sub-domain options
  • Very customizable
  • Pages builder can be a little slow
  • Pre-made templates aren't really applicable to us
  • Pages do look somewhat cookie-cutter, no matter what you do with them
Leadpages is perfect for simple, quick building of content and collection of form data. We really don't use it for anything beyond that.
Read Johanna Goode's full review
Katie Bentley profile photo
  • Leadpages has a function that allows you to "sort by conversion" which is really amazing. It may not sound like a lot to consumers who are not all that familiar with landing page services, but after 3 years in searching around for landing page creation services, I have never seen another service with the option to automatically see the best pages with the highest conversion rates.
  • Their integration settings are a breeze to get set up with. Leadpages integrates with most CRMs for you to collect lead info: Infusionsoft, Aweber, Mailchimp... and for those that they don't integrate with, you are able to add in your own HTML code usually provided by your CRM .
  • The Drag and Drop service just recently rolled out which will be really fantastic. Since it is extremely fresh to the public (I'm talking weeks old, right now) it is a little glitchy with some areas. Since the templated landing pages were sometimes constraining with what you wanted to do with your page, Leadpages rolled out The Drag and Drop which allows you to move the templated page around and make it look exactly how you want.
  • I do really wish that users were able to put opt in fields right on the page though. Right now, users are only able to have a 2 step opt in with a button and a pop up with the fields on the pop up.
  • Another thing that could be improved on is the editing of the opt in box. It can be confusing to edit the copy sometimes in that you have to edit in the side bar and NOT on the actual place where the copy will be. If you aren't used to it or a new user it can be extremely annoying.
  • I have also learned to save my work after every action I take. Now, Leadpages autosaves your work which is nice but sometimes I will notice that little changes I make won't be made permanent unless I hit save after every single thing.
I would highly recommend Leadpages to someone who would want to create highly efficient and great looking landing pages. They are easy to use, high converting and look hot. But since I find the Drag and Drop feature to still be so glitchy, if you found you didn't want to use any of the templates offered by Leadpages or if you wanted to create your own page completely from scratch with a specific look in mind, I would not recommend Leadpages for this scenario.
Read Katie Bentley's full review
Anthony Stretten profile photo
  • Well constructed templates.
  • Easy to customize images and text.
  • Lots of choice to choose from.
  • Lacking layout customization - you can hide sections, but cannot add any when required.
  • A little costly for what it is.
  • Currently doesn't integrated with Act-On via the API
LeadPages is great for companies and agencies who do not have developers in-house. Just simple click and save and you have a working landing page.
Read Anthony Stretten's full review
  • Manages my email lead generation
  • Integrates with other technology platforms
  • Easy to learn and use
  • Extremely affordable and creates a leadpage very easily and effortlessly
  • It was not intuitive in the beginning
  • It took time and practice to figure out but when I got it, it was much easier
  • It was hard to copy, then the title wouldn't stay even when I saved it
I would recommend Leadpages to all businesses. It was not intuitive for me in the beginning but I kept at it and I learned how to use it and it works beautifully. You can create a simple and elegant lead page very quickly once you understand how to use it. For a small business like mine, it is very convenient but I can see how a larger business could also utilize it and integrate it in their businesses as well.

About Leadpages

Leadpages is landing page software that aims to help businesses grow. The vendor says their customers use Leadpages to collect more leads which can drive more sales. The platform offers a variety of ways to engage potential customers--the vendor says that Leadpages differentiates within the industry by enabling sign-ups via landing pages, websites, social media, email, and text messaging. Leadpages does not require programming skills; according to the vendor, anyone can use Leadpages to create and deploy landing pages in minutes without touching a line of code.