https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bg/QG/83001J4G8LRN.JPEGAn Indispensable Tool For Fun and Effective Online MarketingWe use Leadpages in virtually all aspects of our business - it's our go-to marketing tool. It's a part of our efforts in launching new publications and training programs, in promoting webinars and sales interactions, and in gathering prospects and confirming interest for our long-range development plans and projects as well.,Excellent templates for a variety of specific needs in marketing and engagement Robust flexibility in the page builder Over-the-top support Intelligent interactions that respect my business goals and help me get more accomplished in less time,After having produced a few hundred pages, it has become a little challenging to keep them sorted and organized for easy reference. Providing better guidance or documentation with suggestions for naming conventions or organizational tips would probably help avoid some of this inconvenience. I'm using several sub-accounts, which has many positive aspects. But it would be nice to be able to store graphics and image files in one central location & access them from different sub-accounts, instead of having to load a separate graphics library into each sub-account. Sometimes in creating a page I'm writing or adding copy on the fly, and it would be great to have basic spell-check during that process.,10,Simplified and streamlined page production Made integration with other online resources much easier Inspired clearer directions and more targeting thinking in overall marketing plans,ClickFunnels,Adobe Photoshop, Snagit, ActiveCampaign,Yes,10,No,On several occasions, I've participated in "Office Hour" online support sessions which have always been handled knowledgeably and professionally. I've been able to submit the specific pages I've been working on, and have not only gotten resolutions of any technical problems or sticking points but have also gotten specific marketing tips and presentation strategies, which have made a significant contribution to my business. Leadpages has a strong commitment to customer education, and these personal, in-depth interactions to help me get the full value from the product have been warm, caring, and incredibly effective!Quick, Easy, and Profesisonal Landing PagesOnly the marketing department of the organization I work for uses Leadpages. We use it to create professional and compelling landing pages that help convert traffic into leads. We also use it to create advanced web forms and buttons on our website that also help generate leads.,Leadpages integrates well with many of the main software that businesses use like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar, and Wordpress. This allows your landing pages to be integrated well into the other processes you have with your business. Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster. They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.,My first frustration with Leadpages is that if you have a standard account, you can only contact support through email. Sometimes that means you can hear back from them within a few hours, but it can also mean a couple days. It never means getting your problem solved in minutes, though. When using the drag and drop builder, it does have limitations and can be tricky to work with the rows and columns structure it uses. I have had landing page ideas that I wanted to design but couldn't because the drag and drop builder is almost too simple and not as flexible as we would have liked. The reporting capabilities of the landing pages are limited and too simple. Sometimes we have been unable to get the info we wanted when trying to get a little deeper into the data, so we ended up just switching to Google Analytics to get the info. All around the reporting function just seems unreliable for us.,7,Leadpages is the platform we used to enter the landing page building world. It was a good choice to start with and allowed us to obtain the capabilities we needed and accomplish the tasks we were seeking to complete. Leadpages also helped us to find success with marketing some of our products. Without getting too specific, our marketing efforts using Leadpages have generated positive results. It has paid for itself and helped to increase our product brand recognition.,Infusionsoft,Infusionsoft, WordPress, WrikeLeadpages is a good starter programI was using it for landing pages and for providing downloadable freebies for customers. Since I am a one-woman operation, it was just me using it. I did have a virtual assistant helping me at some point, but she didn't build the lead pages, she just helped me organize and do podcast operations.,Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download. Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time,Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things,6,Leadpages got me started in business. It helped me start something initially and got my business moving when I didn't know how to build web pages.,Leadpages comes out on top every time!I use LeadPages for all my opt-in forms and simple sites. I absolutely love it. It has helped me to stay in touch with my followers and build my list. Whether it be to deliver lead magnets, lead boxes for my website, or to create websites for my different products and services - LeadPages has never let me down. What I love most about it is the support. Anytime I have a question, LeadPages support is there for me. I wouldn't trade in the product for anything!,Lead capture Create websites to follow-up with prospects Landing pages Manage contacts,It would be great if LeadPages could figure out a way to quickly create sub-duplicates of sites (ie: for affiliate management),10,I've increased my leads I've sold products,ClickFunnelsDecent Landing Page Builder But Not for NewbiesWe use LeadPages (LP) for the whole company since we are a small digital agency. It helps us build attractive landing pages fairly easily and interfaces with our email marketing software.,Easy drop and drag interface to build pages Works really well with WordPress via their Wordpress plugin Offers a separate opt-in box via leadboxes,Templates are always a trade off. While they do provide "ease of use" they often lock you in to a particular arrangement on the page. For example, I almost always want my logo or my client's logo to be larger in the header area. Not possible to enlarge. And if it is, I haven't found it. While the API officially works with our email software Aweber (among others) it's really dicey sometimes to meld the two. You're supposed to be able to use the javascript version of the optin boxes with Awber but we always wind up using the longer, less flexible HTML version. Maybe it's Awber, maybe it's not, but then Lead Pages shouldn't say that it works with either version because it doesn't. Sometimes the autosave doesn't work and you lose ALL YOUR WORK and have to start over. A real drag.,6,Helped to grow our own email list Mostly helped our ROI by reselling it to our clients as part of our lead magnets and ebooks services.,AWeber, iContact, Agency Analytics
Leadpages

Leadpages Reviews

Leadpages
Filter 40 vetted Leadpages reviews and ratings
June 26, 2018

Leadpages Review: "An Indispensable Tool For Fun and Effective Online Marketing"

• Excellent templates for a variety of specific needs in marketing and engagement
  • Robust flexibility in the page builder
  • Over-the-top support
  • Intelligent interactions that respect my business goals and help me get more accomplished in less time
  • After having produced a few hundred pages, it has become a little challenging to keep them sorted and organized for easy reference. Providing better guidance or documentation with suggestions for naming conventions or organizational tips would probably help avoid some of this inconvenience.
  • I'm using several sub-accounts, which has many positive aspects. But it would be nice to be able to store graphics and image files in one central location & access them from different sub-accounts, instead of having to load a separate graphics library into each sub-account.
  • Sometimes in creating a page I'm writing or adding copy on the fly, and it would be great to have basic spell-check during that process.
It's great if you want an easy-to-use but extremely robust tool for producing effective online marketing pages since it makes production work enjoyable and inspires fresh creativity. It also offers wonderful split-testing capabilities which can enhance marketing results. But if you're looking for an out-of-the-box collection of standardized, one-size-fits-all marketing resources, you really might want to consider looking elsewhere.
Read Tim Bost's full review
June 22, 2018

Leadpages Review: "Quick, Easy, and Profesisonal Landing Pages"

• Leadpages integrates well with many of the main software that businesses use like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar, and WordPress. This allows your landing pages to be integrated well into the other processes you have with your business.
  • Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.
  • They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.
  • My first frustration with Leadpages is that if you have a standard account, you can only contact support through email. Sometimes that means you can hear back from them within a few hours, but it can also mean a couple days. It never means getting your problem solved in minutes, though.
  • When using the drag and drop builder, it does have limitations and can be tricky to work with the rows and columns structure it uses. I have had landing page ideas that I wanted to design but couldn't because the drag and drop builder is almost too simple and not as flexible as we would have liked.
  • The reporting capabilities of the landing pages are limited and too simple. Sometimes we have been unable to get the info we wanted when trying to get a little deeper into the data, so we ended up just switching to Google Analytics to get the info. All around the reporting function just seems unreliable for us.
If you are looking for a simple landing page builder that allows you to create professional landing pages quickly without having to involve a developer, then Leadpages can work for you. This is especially the case if you use a combination of the integrations I previously mentioned. I would also recommend subscribing to a high level than the standard version so you get access to good customer service.

If you are wanting to get more creative and want flexibility with your landing pages, you want deeper reporting capabilities, or you don't use any of the integrations supported by Leadpages, I would recommend finding another landing page builder.
Read Johnathan Speakman's full review
July 06, 2018

User Review: "Leadpages is a good starter program"

• Allow document delivery (freemium download). I didn't have to mess with Amazon AWS or anything else. Leadpages allowed me to deliver the download.
  • Drag and drop operations helped me easily change out my information and build pages
  • Templates definitely helped so that I could see how other people were using Leadpages and also saved me time
  • Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them
  • It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things
Leadpages is good if you have a Wordpress site and you need nearly-done-for-you landing pages. I happen to have recently signed up for Kajabi and it is even more done-for-you and has all the bells and whistles that I need - pipelines, email sequences, webinars, etc... so I decided to go with them.
Read Stacy Brookman's full review
June 27, 2018

User Review: "Leadpages comes out on top every time!"

• Lead capture
  • Create websites to follow-up with prospects
  • Landing pages
  • Manage contacts
  • It would be great if LeadPages could figure out a way to quickly create sub-duplicates of sites (ie: for affiliate management)
LeadPages is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to capture more leads or have a simple way to create quick, great looking websites for practically any use.
Read Davide Di Giorgio's full review
March 27, 2018

Leadpages Review: "Decent Landing Page Builder But Not for Newbies"

• Easy drop and drag interface to build pages
  • Works really well with WordPress via their Wordpress plugin
  • Offers a separate opt-in box via leadboxes
  • Templates are always a trade off. While they do provide "ease of use" they often lock you in to a particular arrangement on the page. For example, I almost always want my logo or my client's logo to be larger in the header area. Not possible to enlarge. And if it is, I haven't found it.
  • While the API officially works with our email software AWeber (among others) it's really dicey sometimes to meld the two. You're supposed to be able to use the javascript version of the optin boxes with Awber but we always wind up using the longer, less flexible HTML version. Maybe it's Awber, maybe it's not, but then Lead Pages shouldn't say that it works with either version because it doesn't.
  • Sometimes the autosave doesn't work and you lose ALL YOUR WORK and have to start over. A real drag.
Well suited if you are tech savvy. As "easy" as it is to use, it is also difficult to use for the novice or beginner. Especially with the integrations. It's gotten easier over the years but it shouldn't take years to master.
Read Gene Sower's full review
June 27, 2018

User Review: "LeadPages Rocks!"

I use LeadPages daily for my own business and for my clients. We create, publish and manage hundreds of LeadPages, and it saves us tremendous time and effort. LeadPages allows us to be proactive and 'first-to-market' for new online products and services. We simply would not be as successful without the use of LeadPages.
  • Drag and drop designs make creating web pages quick and easy.
  • Integration with LeadPages means everything works in sync.
  • LeadPages is video friendly, which is vital for a video-centric business like ours.
  • LeadPages recently discontinued the Marketplace of third-party designed pages, thus limiting the options for creative pages.
I recommend LeadPages for my clients doing business online since it is the quickest and most efficient route to getting a web page up and running!
Read Lou Bortone's full review
July 06, 2018

Leadpages Review: "Good for companies, not so good for solopreneurs"

I used LeadPages for its most basic purpose -- to quickly create landing pages that connected to my email marketing software in order to grow my email list. What I learned over time is that, though this is how LeadPages started, it is no longer the most efficient tool for this purpose, as the product has developed into a more mature suite of solutions. If you're looking for a complete solution, LeadPages may serve you well. If you're looking for the simplest way to create and manage landing pages, then LeadPages is likely overkill.
  • Managing and organizing large numbers of landing pages
  • Creating entire websites
  • Integrating with Facebook Ads
  • Templates are outdated
  • Page builder is clunky
  • Poor value at lower pricing tiers
It's well suited for larger companies who need a more robust solution than just landing pages. LeadPages seems to be pivoting from landing pages only to a fully featured marketing solution. If you need it to create simple websites quickly, run Facebook ads, and budgeting is less of a concern, then it may be a great fit. LeadPages outgrew what I was looking for in the time I spent using it.
June 27, 2018

Leadpages Review: "A great solution!"

Our marketing team uses Leadpages to create landing pages with Marketo forms. It allows us to create more appealing and modern landing pages than Marketo can. It is also user friendly to other team members who don't know how to code. It also makes it really easy to do A/B testing.
  • Visually appealing designs
  • Drag and drop features
  • The Marketo reporting integration is manual
  • Can't use the same form from Marketo on different pages
We create a lot of landing pages and Leadpages helps me manage all the different ones. It allows other team members to create pages and let me review them. Before we started using Leadpages, I had to create every landing page. Now I can work with other team members to share the work load.
June 22, 2018

User Review: "LeadPages is worth the cost"

We are using LeadPages to generate landing pages for our PPC campaigns as well as software directory listings. We also use LeadPages for content marketing landing pages and webinar registrations. It is used by the marketing department and we use them to easily create stand-alone pages that are not relevant to include on our website.
  • Drag and drop page builder
  • Integration of forms with CRMs and ESPs
  • WordPress plugin
  • Ability to insert scripts into LeadPages for added functionality
  • Better analytics
Well suited for SMBs who need a quick and easy way to develop landing pages for their digital marketing efforts.
February 05, 2018

Review: "Leadpages Could Really Help You Get Ahead!"

I have used Leadpages mainly to host landing pages for email and digital ad campaigns. I have run Facebook Ads that drive traffic to landing pages hosted on Leadpages. I have run email campaigns using Leadpages to host the landing pages that inform customers about my products and services. I have used Leadpages' Leadboxes product to place call-to-action buttons on client websites. I have even used Leadpages in conjunction with WordPress to host pages on client websites, because the design tools were easier to use and they produced a more professional looking page.

Leadpages is an excellent, low-cost product that allows companies to provide the benefits of automation with out breaking their budgets. It offers good analytics, excellent integration with other services like AWeber or Constant Contact, and an easy-to-use interface that makes designing simple and quick. And now, since they introduced Drip to handle email campaigns, Leadpages can handle more than ever before.

The other nice thing about Leadpages is that there are so many design templates and training videos on the web for it, because it is so widely used in the Digital Marketing industry. Their support is responsive and friendly. Their product is reliable. And I whole-heartedly recommend their service.

• It hosts landing pages like a champ. This is especially helpful if your website is not built well or is difficult to work with.
  • It provides special interactions like Leadnumbers for trackable, clickable phone calls and Leadboxes for attractive call-to-action buttons on your website. This helps with customer interaction and getting eyeballs on the content you want them to see.
  • It makes designing landing pages simple and quick and even helps you to SEO them for good link juice. This keeps you from having to hire a designer to create every little thing. And, if you have a designer, it makes designing landing pages super simple, so it can be done and up fast.
  • It provides clear and comprehensive analytics that you can read and make sense of easily. This lets you evaluate your campaign and quickly make informed decisions about what to do next.
  • I think that Leadpages has come a long way from when I first began using it. The addition of drag-and-drop page building was a big help. Also, the development of Drip to manage email campaigns bought a whole level of functionality to the product.
  • I would like to see them provide integration for chatbots and live chat features.
  • I would also like to see them provide more interaction for social media posting and Facebook Ads.
Leadpages is an excellent product for small businesses with limited budgets. It doesn't provide the automation abilities of a product like SharpSpring, HubSpot, or Marketo. However it provides the basic for getting started with marketing automation. You'll still need to use it as one item in a tech stack of things, but the value you get for the money you spend usually makes it worth it if you're just starting with this kind of stuff.

Where I would not recommend Leadpages is to larger companies who can and should be using enterprise-level solutions like the ones I mentioned above. Once you have mailing lists with thousands of people on them and you're funneling tons of internet traffic through your site, you'll need tools with larger capacities and more robust features. Please understand, though, that my lack of recommendation to large companies has nothing to do with the quality of Leadpages' product or services. It's simply based upon the needs of bigger companies.
Read Greg Dungan's full review
August 16, 2017

Leadpages Review: "One Product My Business Will Never Be Without!"

Leadpages has been a huge help in lead capture. We use it both for the landing pages and for lightbox popups on the site. It is primarily used in marketing.

Originally I was skeptical as our site has the capabilities to create really nice landing pages, but after trying Leadpages, the simplicity and efficiency of the software made it a no-brainer.
  • Creating professional landing pages in minimal time.
  • The ability to clone a landing page or lead box to modify and use for a different opt-in.
  • The analytics are a great resource.
  • The drag and drop templates have been an amazing addition to Leadpages.
  • The ability to customize many of the features.
  • Making the Leadpages and Leadboxes more customizable. The ability to use custom fonts would be wonderful.
  • Having more control over the layout of the Leadpage/Leadbox. For example, allowing for more columns or having a column with one row next to a column with three rows.
  • Sometimes it disconnects from Infusionsoft and I have to reset the permissions. Fixing this would be great.
Leadpages is a great resource for anyone who is trying to grow their list online. I think that if someone was primarily working a brick and mortar establishment it may not be the best software if they don't do anything online, but anymore, any business should be online. It's pretty easy to justify and recover the cost of Leadpages just in the additional time saved and leads brought in.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
April 04, 2017

Review: "Leadpages: simple landing pages for paid media marketing"

I use Leadpages to build landing pages for marketing campaigns. Most commonly we use Leadpages for real estate agents and similar businesses who need to feature a single property and market it. We drive traffic to these pages thru Facebook Ads or Google AdWords.
  • Simple easy setup
  • Responsive pages
  • High conversion rates
  • Drag & drop is awkward
  • More templates to use
  • Pricing is high
Good for marketing companies building pages for clients quickly and easily. Good for those who can't code or don't want to take the time to build a page from scratch for use in marketing campaigns. The templates are very good for some types of pages (squeeze, webinar and info products) while others do not have as many options to use.
Read Conrad O'Connell's full review
March 23, 2017

Review: "Leadpages, the BEST way to grow your business!"

I use leadpages as a leadbox to attend my webinars, download my E-book, join my marketing mailing list. I mainly use it as a marketing tool to grow my coaching and leadership management business. Since I am only a one person show, it streamlines a lot of my business lead generation and it links up to alot of other platforms which I really like.
  • Manages my email lead generation
  • Integrates with other technology platforms
  • Easy to learn and use
  • Extremely affordable and creates a leadpage very easily and effortlessly
  • It was not intuitive in the beginning
  • It took time and practice to figure out but when I got it, it was much easier
  • It was hard to copy, then the title wouldn't stay even when I saved it
I would recommend Leadpages to all businesses. It was not intuitive for me in the beginning but I kept at it and I learned how to use it and it works beautifully. You can create a simple and elegant lead page very quickly once you understand how to use it. For a small business like mine, it is very convenient but I can see how a larger business could also utilize it and integrate it in their businesses as well.
March 15, 2017

User Review: "Rocking lead pages with Leadpages!"

Love Leadpages. We don't use it for many things but it is our go-to platform for making landing pages.
  • They are working hard to always improve their product.
  • They listen to their users and their suggestions on how to make Leadpage better.
  • Their pages look so much better than the ones we can create with the standalone Infusionsoft product.
  • I can still incorporate our native form Thank You pages.
  • It can be a bit glitchy when moving around the various options. You hover over one element and the slightest movement gets you somewhere else.
I have yet to find a better product to make great looking landing pages.
Read Liam Crow's full review
February 17, 2017

Review: "Leadpages wins because of split testing"

We use Leadpages for our own business and for our clients' businesses. We use the Leadpages software to create landing pages for lead generation and to deliver lead magnets. We also use Leadpages to have people watch videos only available on a page after they have opted in. We also use Leadpages split testing to find the optimal conversion rate.
  • Templates that are already created and ranked by conversion rate.
  • Split Testing
  • Drag and Drop Editor
  • They just released the drag and drop editor with split testing. I have yet to try that feature but I have wanted it for quite some time.
  • The ability to make a drag and drop page a conversion goal with a non drag and drop page.
  • There have been too many times that Leadpages has crashed and I didn't have a chance to save my changes. I wish it would autosave for me so I don't have to hit save every time I make a change.
Leadpages is well suited for the non-web designer. Everything is already built out. It is easy to plug in email lists and cookies/pixels. Leadpages makes it easy to track your conversion rate. Leadpages does a great job with split testing their pages. Just the split testing alone is worth the price. I think it isn't appropriate for Leadpages when you need a full on website.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
September 30, 2016

Leadpages Review: "Easy to use"

We use Leadpages to better tie together marketing and sales. We use landing pages for building quick, easily updated content to target potential customers of specific products. Forms on the page help to alert sales to potential sales opportunities.
  • Easy to format pages (I exclusively use drag and drop)
  • Reasonable sub-domain options
  • Very customizable
  • Pages builder can be a little slow
  • Pre-made templates aren't really applicable to us
  • Pages do look somewhat cookie-cutter, no matter what you do with them
Leadpages is perfect for simple, quick building of content and collection of form data. We really don't use it for anything beyond that.
Read Johanna Goode's full review
March 31, 2016

Review: "Leadpages For Creating Landing Pages: Pros, cons, whys, why nots and other things"

Leadpages is currently being used by our entire marketing department for sales, opt in, webinar, thank you pages etc. Leadpages allows our team to efficiently create high quality landing pages making implementation a breeze. You don't have to be a web designer or a genius to get a high converting landing page for your business. With Leadpages, everything you need is easily templated out for you so all you need to do is plug in your own information that you would like on the page. I knew absolutely nothing about making landing pages when I began using Leadpages and loved it. Now after learning and experiencing what a high quality landing page really functions as and looks like, I still love it because Leadpages knows what they are doing and they have have tested out what works best.
  • Leadpages has a function that allows you to "sort by conversion" which is really amazing. It may not sound like a lot to consumers who are not all that familiar with landing page services, but after 3 years in searching around for landing page creation services, I have never seen another service with the option to automatically see the best pages with the highest conversion rates.
  • Their integration settings are a breeze to get set up with. Leadpages integrates with most CRMs for you to collect lead info: Infusionsoft, Aweber, Mailchimp... and for those that they don't integrate with, you are able to add in your own HTML code usually provided by your CRM .
  • The Drag and Drop service just recently rolled out which will be really fantastic. Since it is extremely fresh to the public (I'm talking weeks old, right now) it is a little glitchy with some areas. Since the templated landing pages were sometimes constraining with what you wanted to do with your page, Leadpages rolled out The Drag and Drop which allows you to move the templated page around and make it look exactly how you want.
  • I do really wish that users were able to put opt in fields right on the page though. Right now, users are only able to have a 2 step opt in with a button and a pop up with the fields on the pop up.
  • Another thing that could be improved on is the editing of the opt in box. It can be confusing to edit the copy sometimes in that you have to edit in the side bar and NOT on the actual place where the copy will be. If you aren't used to it or a new user it can be extremely annoying.
  • I have also learned to save my work after every action I take. Now, Leadpages autosaves your work which is nice but sometimes I will notice that little changes I make won't be made permanent unless I hit save after every single thing.
I would highly recommend Leadpages to someone who would want to create highly efficient and great looking landing pages. They are easy to use, high converting and look hot. But since I find the Drag and Drop feature to still be so glitchy, if you found you didn't want to use any of the templates offered by Leadpages or if you wanted to create your own page completely from scratch with a specific look in mind, I would not recommend Leadpages for this scenario.
Read Katie Bentley's full review
December 01, 2015

Leadpages Review: "Great Landing Page software for companies and agencies"

LeadPages is being used in conjunction with our Act-On account to help manage the landing page production for marketing automation campaigns.
  • Well constructed templates.
  • Easy to customize images and text.
  • Lots of choice to choose from.
  • Lacking layout customization - you can hide sections, but cannot add any when required.
  • A little costly for what it is.
  • Currently doesn't integrated with Act-On via the API
LeadPages is great for companies and agencies who do not have developers in-house. Just simple click and save and you have a working landing page.
Read Anthony Stretten's full review

About Leadpages

Leadpages is landing page software that aims to help businesses grow. The vendor says their customers use Leadpages to collect more leads which can drive more sales. The platform offers a variety of ways to engage potential customers--the vendor says that Leadpages differentiates within the industry by enabling sign-ups via landing pages, websites, social media, email, and text messaging. Leadpages does not require programming skills; according to the vendor, anyone can use Leadpages to create and deploy landing pages in minutes without touching a line of code.