Overall Satisfaction with Lessonly
Our Customer Support Team is the current team that uses Lessonly. We use it for new product training, policy training, new hire training, anything that you can think of, we train using Lessonly. My team is all remote, so it's a lifesaver since we can't do any in-person trainings.
- Super easy to create lessons, very user friendly to create
- Love being able to track the progress of our team and who has finished which lesson
- Super easy to go through the lessons and be quizzed on them, it's a great experience for our team.
- I can't think of any areas of improvement, it's really user-friendly and doesn't leave you feeling incomplete
- Increase in productivity
- Increase in CSAT
- Faster training, which leads to faster implementation
They've been fantastic to work with, very helpful, and even give suggested lessons which we love.
I've looked at a handful of other companies, I can't remember their names, but none of them looked quite as user-friendly.
It works really well for remote teams and large teams that are harder to manage. It helps reduce micromanaging when you can quiz your team and make sure that they agree and know everything you want them to know. Our in-office team doesn't currently use it but I'm sure we could if they felt the need. We just do in office-trainings for those that work in the office.