Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Score 9 out of 10
Our customer support team uses Helpshift. It currently covers our email, web forms, and live chats on the web. We enjoy the platform and how it is multi-channel for those areas. We don't use Helpshift in any other department, just our customer support, but we've been using it for five years and we've enjoyed their services.
- Their customer support is very responsive. If they have any problems, they fix them quickly.
- They are constantly trying to improve and expand their offering, which is beneficial to our growing company.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to manage. The analytics are pretty good as well.
- We really need SMS/Apple Business Chat as a platform for our customers and they don't yet offer that, so we have to use a completely separate platform to offer that, which separates our team's focus and resources and is hard to manage.
- As they create new features to keep up with the competitors most of their new offerings cost additional amounts, which increases our expenses.
- We use the platform differently than most of their customers, so we have to do "workarounds" to make things work for us, but we've been able to manage with their current offering so far.
Read Angel Brockbank's full review
If your customer support is pretty basic and you want to use a lot of AI, Helpshift is fantastic and has a great offering and excellent support. Our company is more of a person to person, no robot type of situation, focused on the newer generation so we rely on SMS and Apple Business Chat for half of our customer interactions, which is not something Helpshift currently supports.
February 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Helpshift is used by our company in our customer service department. Helpshift is being implemented into all of our new software titles along with most of our legacy titles. Our customer service department receives on average over 100 emails from users each and every day. Normal email solutions would not be able to handle this volume of emails.
- Great at creating the atmosphere of a conversation or online chat like experience to engage both the customer service representative and the customer.
- Provides great detail to the current status of a ticket at a quick glance
- The meta data that is recorded when customer service receives a ticket is a very important tool needed to help resolve the customers problem or question.
- While I am not an engineer; it is known that Helpshift can be a bit of a pain to get it implemented into our applications.
- There are some issues with the badge when it comes to the notifications of messages that let the user know they have a reply from customer service.
- The website dashboard that is used to respond to customers has trouble sometimes and is very slow.
Read this authenticated review
When you have a queue of 500+ customer service emails it is very helpful to be able to easily organize the tickets based on the software in which they originated. Rather than sifting through that many emails, you can go to a particular software application and just view the tickets for that application. The info that is displayed on each ticket while in a list of tickets for an individual project is very useful as it shows the status of the ticket and the software platform at a quick glance.
Helpshift Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Helpshift Technical Details