Score 9 out of 10
Our customer support team uses Helpshift. It currently covers our email, web forms, and live chats on the web. We enjoy the platform and how it is multi-channel for those areas. We don't use Helpshift in any other department, just our customer support, but we've been using it for five years and we've enjoyed their services.
- Their customer support is very responsive. If they have any problems, they fix them quickly.
- They are constantly trying to improve and expand their offering, which is beneficial to our growing company.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to manage. The analytics are pretty good as well.
- We really need SMS/Apple Business Chat as a platform for our customers and they don't yet offer that, so we have to use a completely separate platform to offer that, which separates our team's focus and resources and is hard to manage.
- As they create new features to keep up with the competitors most of their new offerings cost additional amounts, which increases our expenses.
- We use the platform differently than most of their customers, so we have to do "workarounds" to make things work for us, but we've been able to manage with their current offering so far.
Read Angel Brockbank's full review
If your customer support is pretty basic and you want to use a lot of AI, Helpshift is fantastic and has a great offering and excellent support. Our company is more of a person to person, no robot type of situation, focused on the newer generation so we rely on SMS and Apple Business Chat for half of our customer interactions, which is not something Helpshift currently supports.