February 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Helpshift is used by our company in our customer service department. Helpshift is being implemented into all of our new software titles along with most of our legacy titles. Our customer service department receives on average over 100 emails from users each and every day. Normal email solutions would not be able to handle this volume of emails.
- Great at creating the atmosphere of a conversation or online chat like experience to engage both the customer service representative and the customer.
- Provides great detail to the current status of a ticket at a quick glance
- The meta data that is recorded when customer service receives a ticket is a very important tool needed to help resolve the customers problem or question.
- While I am not an engineer; it is known that Helpshift can be a bit of a pain to get it implemented into our applications.
- There are some issues with the badge when it comes to the notifications of messages that let the user know they have a reply from customer service.
- The website dashboard that is used to respond to customers has trouble sometimes and is very slow.
Read this authenticated review
When you have a queue of 500+ customer service emails it is very helpful to be able to easily organize the tickets based on the software in which they originated. Rather than sifting through that many emails, you can go to a particular software application and just view the tickets for that application. The info that is displayed on each ticket while in a list of tickets for an individual project is very useful as it shows the status of the ticket and the software platform at a quick glance.