Overall Satisfaction with Linkedin Recruiter
LinkedIn Recruiter was used by the HR team to look out for candidates who are looking for a job change. Since LinkedIn is such a great platform for the Professional world, LinkedIn Recruiter made it easy to get the right candidates for the right roles across the board. Applicates searching was easy based upon the requirements and thus helping in having a effective search for the right candidates.
- Helps in identifying the candidates looking for a job.
- Able to filter out the right applicants using the filters.
- Ability to contact up to 25 candidates using the InMail feature at a time.
- No visibility of the user contact information.
- No free trial to get the feel of the usage and compare with other services.
- Support in case of need is not that good and needs lots of improvement.
- Not worth the amount being spent for the service.
- Refined search for the appropriate candidates.
- Emails sent are not sure to be delivered as there is no notifications.
- Not worth the amount spent in getting the service.
- Contact information unavailable to get in touch.
- Limits in the daily use of InMail.
There was not much difference between the Indeed Hiring Platform and LinkedIn Recruiter, both of them offered more or less the similar services and feature sets. Why LinkedIn Recruiter was chosen was due to its global reach and ease of having a complete view into the candidate history with accurate and latest information as its connected with the Professional platform.
Do you think Linkedin Recruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Linkedin Recruiter's feature set?
Did Linkedin Recruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Linkedin Recruiter go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Linkedin Recruiter again?
If you are a very large enterprise and have tens of thousands of dollars that you can spend then this is good for you. However, it's still not worth the money that is being given. Lots of things need to be added or considered for better usage and cost provided. For small and medium companies, you are better off using other providers that are cost effective and are better at times than LinkedIn Recruiter.