Recruitment Automation Software
What is Recruitment Automation Software?
Recruitment automation software automates and/or templatizes recruiting workflows across multiple steps of the hiring cycle. These tools use a mix of prebuilt customizable workflow templates and AI-powered automations. This space focuses on suite-level offerings that cover multiple steps of the hiring process, rather than automating single steps like candidate screening or video interviewing.
With the number of applicants growing for each job position, the process for hiring is becoming more difficult and time-consuming. Hiring managers, recruiters, and HR personnel are spending more time finding the right talent to improve the organization’s efficiency. With remote work increasing, the number of candidates for each position is growing even faster due to the ability to work for companies that aren’t in their area. Recruitment automation software simplifies the process of hiring through automation tools such as assessment, outreach, screening, and sourcing each applicant. It also helps recruiters maintain timelines and prevents candidates from falling through the cracks.
Recruitment automation software can focus on different sections of the hiring process, or provide a central solution for automation across the recruitment cycle. Some tools emphasize sourcing and prioritize candidates who appear to be the best fit and highly qualified by identifying certain qualities such as skills, experience, and education. Many software tools also automate the process of sending email alerting those candidates who were not selected, as well as track the legitimacy of each candidate. These tools are made possible by the employment of artificial intelligence.
Using recruitment automation tools can also mitigate the potential for bias towards or against certain candidates. Some tools place extra emphasis on leveraging automation and standardizes workflows to build more equitable talent pipelines.
Recruitment Automation Software Features
Some features when using recruitment automation software can include:
- Candidate sourcing
- Reports & analytics
- Candidate profiles
- Applicant tracking system
- Automated emails
- Interviewing and scheduling
- 24/7 Customer support
Recruitment Automation Software Comparison
Some important factors to keep in mind when choosing the right software include:
- Company Size: Large companies that see hundreds or applicants per position should look into software products that are designed to accommodate this large number, and may benefit from end-to-end automation solutions. A small firm with less than a hundred applicants may not need the same amount of features and capabilities.
- Detailed Analytics: Some vendors offer detailed analytics and sourcing automation which can provide better decision-making via precise candidate breakdowns. They will also vary in overall pipeline reporting and insights, which will impact recruiting teams’ ability to improve their processes over time. If this is important for your company, be sure to research each vendors’ analytics process.
- Ease of Use: Recruitment automation software is intended to make the hiring process more simple and quicker. However, daily ease of use will massively impact how well each product can deliver on this expectation. Be sure the learning curve won’t be too steep when deciding on the right product for you. User reviews will frequently surface how easy, or difficult, a given recruiting software is to use.
Many of the recruitment automation software products will have free versions to accompany their premium versions. Premium versions will usually charge per user or per admin accounts. Most of the pricing is not displayed publicly, but look to pay between $100 to $300 per user. Pricing will also vary heavily by how much of the recruiting cycle the given product covers. It is best to contact the vendor directly for exact pricing details. Free trials are also offered by most of the products.
JobDiva is a global applicant tracking system (ATS) and front-to-back talent management solution. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app, and a resume database. JobDiva also advertises unique search filters…
Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based ATS. Zoho offers a full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems, including social recruiting and resume parsing. Its custom automatable reports enable analyses of processing and information sharing. It is available in Free, Standard, and…
Hiretual's recruitment software aims transforms hiring technology of today to build the workforce of the future. It helps to scale organizations with intelligent sourcing, engagement, analysis, and integrations — all while working with existing platforms. According to the vendor,…
Manatal is recruitment software, which the vendor describes as easy to implement, built with the latest technologies, and designed to streamline and simplify recruitment processes from sourcing to onboarding, and beyond. With Manatal, users funnel recruitment channels into one platform…
Modern Hire integrates interviewing technology with assessments and predictive analytics in a purpose-built hiring platform. It combines trusted science and technology to predict performance, ensure fairness and automate workflow. Through Modern Hire, recruiters can use a combination…
TurboHire is a Talent Intelligence and Recruitment platform that specializes in talent acquisition and candidate discovery. It focuses on transforming the way companies are recruiting with the help of machine learning and data sciences. It was founded in 2019 and headquartered…