Overall Satisfaction with LogDNA
LogDNA is being used by our tech team. It logs our app usage and is great for finding out when something happened.
- The UI is simple to use and hasn't ever been confusing for anyone to use on our team.
- Backups are great since we do occasionally need to access logs from the past and it has helped us solve some problems.
- Searching/filtering is great and I've always been able to get exactly what I need.
- The colors are ugly, both the dark and light theme. Needs better contrast and color combinations. It's also weird that dark mode has white dropdown menus on the filters.
- It has helped a lot when trying to debug issues with customers or internal employees. It's a positive overall because it has saved us a lot of time debugging issues.
LogDNA is great for all your apps to log activity. Not much more to say about it. It does what it sets out to do. Everyone in our company uses our app so it's nice when someone is having an issue and we need to dig deeper into what they were doing and LogDNA helps in those scenarios.