Logi Analytics Review: "Logi Info and Analytics solves many of our display issues."https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biLogi AnalyticsUnspecified7.8311012017-04-06T21:52:01.375Z
Overall Satisfaction with Logi Info
we are a reseller of Logi Info. We use it to display graphs, analysis grids, and offer ad-hoc reporting via Logi. Logi Info allows us to visually display complex data to the end user so they can make business decisions in a meaningful way. This has been much more successful than the long, stale reports that the insurance industry has relied upon since the 1960's.
- the graphics are surprisingly fast.
- multiple data sources are supported, you can use stored procedures, straight SQL, views, etc.
- Logi is fast to bring out new features, and when they have a rare bug, they are quick to fix it.
- there's occasionally weird issues like a Boolean value being set to true, but its false value is just blank, not false. this can make writing SQL more challenging.
- there's old generation graphics, and new. New is nice, but some of the old generation features didn't make it to the new graphics, such as tilting a pie graph on it's access.
Logi has a ridiculous amount of data sources. I've been in the business for almost 30 years, and they have data sources that I've never heard of. We mostly use SQL or excel, and speed is very good on both.
the security model is a bit confusing, better documentation on it might help. Honestly, we ended up rolling our own out of ASP.net security rather than depending on the Logi security layers.
Logi is great for visuals, but the Information Analyzer doesn't replace a true report writer. You can export to Excel from it, but that's very slow. If you are looking for a WYSIWG kind of report, Logi doesn't offer any kind of solution, but if you are ok with grid based data, then Info Analyzer is ok.
Logi Analytics Feature Ratings
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile