10/10 would recommend!
July 16, 2021

10/10 would recommend!

Cynthia Boutin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

Quite intuitive, but not being used to this kind of platform, I had to look for some elements. I learned super fast, though. It is, however, very intuitive for people who are used to it. I would have given it a 10 if everything I was looking for would have been easier to find.
I use it mainly to create tree tables so that the organization's archiving plan is clearer and, above all, accessible to all employees. Lucidchart's tools make my job easier and the charts created are of high quality. I like the fact that there are several options available and that they are easy to find and use.
  • Facilitates the creation of charts
  • Very accessible
  • Worth the money
  • Various options available
  • Sometimes difficult to change the size of shapes
  • Time saving
  • Faster understanding by peers
  • Pleasing visuals in the organization's colors
I spend a lot less time doing my graphics and charts since I started using Lucidchart. It allows me to do many more tasks and, therefore, I am much more productive and can help my work team more. I really like the platform and how it is easy to use.
I didn't really have to use this part of Lucidchart, so I can't really testify here. I gave it a 10 because I was finally able to find everything I was looking for and do what I needed to do, but I'm sure the support is excellent.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I was hired by an NPO with the task of making an archiving plan of all the files of the last years of the organization. Lucidchart allows me to create a clear tree chart that will be easily understood by my colleagues at first glance. This is the effect I was looking for.