Lucid Dreaming
December 21, 2021

Lucid Dreaming

Akshatha Aithal R | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

As I have answered in the previous question, Lucidchart helped me to write the flowchart easily without much time and mocking apps can also be done using this. So I highly recommend this to my colleagues.
In our organization, we use it to Create Flow charts, ER diagrams to get to know the flow of architecture better way.
  • Create interactive prototypes and mockups
  • Shape libraries exist for wireframing websites
  • Mocking Androind, iPhone apps
  • There should be a desktop app for lucid chart.
  • For me, it's great. Everything is working absolutely fine
  • On a positive note - It is time saving, easy to work on.
  • Didn't had any negative impact
I use Lucidchart daily basis because I'll be having so much work creating charts, using wireframes, and many more. Our team uses it to do the diagrams and to import data from Amazon web services and much more.
This is the best diagramming software and has a vast selection of libraries, templates, shapes, and many more. It is easy to use. Integrates with many apps and services.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

It's because Lucidchart is fast, even the diagrams which we do will be very complex and can't rely on Microsoft word every time.
In one of my meetings, I wanted to give a brief explanation of how the services are working. I had been informed to create a flow chart and ER diagrams to explain. I couldn't do it properly using Microsoft word then my colleague suggested using Lucidchart. My experience was amazing with Lucidchart and my presentation went very well.