Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
We use Marketo as our main marketing automation engine for lead generation on our website, workflows within Salesforce, email blasts, and tracking campaign success. It is utilized mainly by sales and marketing but we also have workflows in place to alert teams when database changes are made with custom fields we have set up.
- Feature offerings are a large part of why I love Marketo. It's not a simple email blast program, it's much more robust and allows for marketing automation and workflows!
- Ease of start up and use! Our program manager that trained me and got me up and running was clear, thorough, and gained an understanding of our business needs to help point me in the right direction to being programs.
- Once I was used to the program after training was completed, the features and set up are very easy to use with drop and drag type fields. You definitely don't need to be a programmer to set up your campaigns.
- There is a nice seamless integration with Citrix GotoWebinar and Salesforce.
- Support is a bit hit or miss. Sometimes I get an agent that goes above and beyond and other times I get an agent that doesn't seem to care if our question or issue is resolved in a timely manner. The nice thing is they do send a support feedback email and I have been able to voice my concerns so they can improve.
- The Spark edition is very basic for what the cost is. I feel like there should be more feature sets for the basic package such as reporting and analytics. When I was evaluating Marketo, there were more advanced reports that I was assured would prove ROI and Spark doesn't have access to these reports.
- An easier process of removing duplicates would be ideal. I have to schedule the duplicate management monthly to ensure our duplicate database doesn't get bogged down.
- Measure marketing investment
We have definitely not achieved this. It's very difficult on the Spark edition to show reporting evidence that we are receiving a ROI.
Adobe Marketo Engage Feature Ratings
Sometimes it takes awhile to get a response and sometimes the agent gives very minimum information that doesn't help.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Slow Initial Response
Patricia Lughezzani provided excellent support trouble shooting a redirect thank you page that wasn't working properly. She checked our website code and determined our IT had hard coded a thank you page URL that was no longer valid and it wasn't the marketo form redirect at all.