Overall Satisfaction with Marketo Marketing Automation
- Online Community and Documentation is very good
- Support to local MUG users is great
- Online Training/University is Excellent
- Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) needs more flexibility if you use workspaces and need to see the analyzers for different divisions.
- Out-of-the box built in programs by channels that can be cloned.
- Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE) provides reporting gaps from the analytics to a point, but then we still meet barriers.
- Unfortunately those who manage Marketo in our company are not managing the campaigns; so we have not been able to test and use Marketo to full potential to show increase in conversions, ROI and such.
Nurture Programs in Engage were a bit easier to set up. Email performance reporting was better. Engage had an email feature that allowed the system to track when recipients historically opened their emails (day of week, time of day) and you could chose this option instead of selecting a specifc drop date/time. Proved much higher open rates.
Marketo is a blank slate when you purchase this. This can be a negative or a positive. New customers could potentially not set up the their instance using best practices. The initial amount of hours that come with the implementation is minimal and does not allow for understanding your business needs prior to diving in and being instructed on how to set it up.