Overall Satisfaction with Marketo Marketing Automation
Our company needed a solution that would help us scale up our ability to effectively follow up with and nurture every lead. Marketo helps us do this without adding additional staff. No one on the sales team had the capacity to follow up with every single marketing-generated lead, especially when the company received hundreds of leads at a trade show. Our marketing department is able to use the software to accomplish this follow up, as well as to enhance our inbound marketing programs by providing an easy way to create new campaigns with forms and landing pages. The software syncs nicely with our CRM, Salesforce, which means that the sales team can view the recent actions taken by any lead, arming them with context when they call.
- Syncs very well with Salesforce.
- Onboarding/Training - We were able to launch our first campaign in only a couple weeks due to the fantastic training program Marketo offers.
- The MKTG Nation Community is a huge asset when you're looking to learn more about best practices or need help.
- They provide a scoring template to help jump start your setup of lead scoring.
- I use the Spark package, so it is missing a few things that would be nice to have (syncing custom objects like Cases with Salesforce).
- The responsiveness of our sales rep has room to improve.
- It made it easier to add and manage more forms to our website, which resulted in 147% increase in leads generated.
- It allowed for 100% of trade show leads to be followed up on, instead of leaving follow up to the discretion of a sales rep's judgement.
- The newly implemented nurturing stream of emails average a 39% open rate, touch points that didn't exist before.
During the selection process, it's crucial to understand exactly what features you're getting with the package that fits your budget. We were looking at the base package, but I saw a lot of demos and info on their advanced analytics that I thought we would be able to accomplish with it.
Adobe Marketo Engage Feature Ratings
Using Marketo Marketing Automation
We're likely to renew for several reasons:
- Now that it's been implemented, I can't imagine not having marketing automation and the easy interface that Marketo provides to run our campaigns
- Marketo's community and customer service is fantastic; I know that when I need help, I'll get it
- Marketo continues to improve the product, so I know that I can expect it to be even more useful in the future