Mattersight - Behaviors of Success
Benjamin DeBlasio | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2015

Mattersight - Behaviors of Success

Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics

Mattersight is being used to coach Sales agents in addition to assisting sales agents address customers. This ensures that coaching sessions are optimized and improves the efficiency and effectiveness of such coaching. In addition, the sales agents are more likely to sell to consumers that like them.
  • Mattersight is able to break down call behaviors in a way that our sales metrics don't.
  • Mattersight paints a clear picture, through the heatmap, on which behaviors stand out as outliers.
  • Mattersight allows me to easily search for calls that have either strengths or opportunities based on the our area of focus.
  • Mattersight makes it easy for agents to review calls and any coaching notes that I have entered, in addition to allowing agents to review their own calls and enter their own coaching.
  • Mattersight affords me to drill down on metrics for all my agents.
  • Mattersight could be more user 'inviting'. I feel my agents would be more apt to embrace it with a more inviting look and feel.
  • Mattersight could send out Personality tips and updates to users to keep these ideas fresh.
  • More effective Coaching sessions.
  • More efficient Coaching sessions.
  • Greater accountability by agents through behavior analysis.
Mattersight gives both high level and agent-specific skills and behaviors. Knowing the personality of our agents and how to coach them allows us to have efficient and effective coaching sessions regarding their behaviors.
Again, Mattersight gives both high level and drill-down specific behavior metrics. Tweaking and improving sales behaviors has increased our conversion through effectively and efficiently coaching agents on areas that they can 'see' as needing attention through using Mattersight.
I believe that behavior models and speech analytics can be tailored to any call center environment. When used to support the company's culture and mission, Mattersight assists in being a cohesive element.