Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Behavioral Analytics
The Behavioral Analytics program is used in the United Healthcare Consumer Services division as a way to help agents understand personality styles of their callers and of themselves in an effort to make the consumer services experience a positive interaction with our agents. It is our goal to decrease member effort and to leave the consumer with a sense of delight when they leave the call.
- Identifies language in times of "distress" or "energy" as a the measure of personality style advertisement. This helps learners to understand what to listen for and how to respond; treating others the way they would have you to treat them.
- Explains and gives examples on how the agent can identify these callers to help them to be even more efficient/effective in their interactions with consumers.
- Helps trainers and supervisors to see their subordinates as customers. Understanding my trainees' personality style helps me to coach them to various opportunities in a way that makes them feel valued.
- Increase agent efficiency
- Improved consumer feedback via United Experience Surveys
- Improved and more effective coaching methods
I have told both colleagues, family and friends that I wish the Behavioral Analytics course could be taught in every business and even in secondary education courses. The concepts taught in the course would be useful in business, in ministry, in counseling, in medicine (doctor/patient interactions), in family interactions and in personal growth and development. I do not know of any area of life that this training would be inappropriate.