Overall Satisfaction with Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing
We are currently using Mattersight Behavioral Routing in our 150 person call center. We implemented this solution in order to increase efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and increase employee satisfaction. We also decided to use the personality profiles for coaching and to help our reps alter their communication based on the caller. All of our reps and leadership team have been through training with Mattersight.
- Behavioral routing helps Priority Health match the caller with the rep most effective with that caller type creating a better overall experience.
- Training and coaching helps eliminate "bad" talk time - silences, customer distress- making call more effective and efficient.
- Reps appreciated the training- very insightful.
- Mattersight team is fabulous! We've felt very supported throughout the length of the relationship.
- Our business is very seasonal and routing is not as effective during peak call volumes.
- This is more of a hint - Mattersight has multiple solutions and I wish I would've given more thought to what was implemented in what order.
- Positive ROI
- Still assessing customer satisfaction
- Still assessing employee satisfaction
I would recommend that anyone running a call center at least have a conversation with Mattersight. Things you need to think through:
- Which solutions you implement in what order
- Consideration to peak volumes
- Culture issues - how you think about quality
- Balance between efficiency and staff retention
- Communication plan and change management