Overall Satisfaction with McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
We used McAfee to protect all our workstations from malware and threat attacks. It does provide protection from the internet and it helped us with safe browsing. At a single subscription, we get many of their security features such as Antivirus, Endpoint Security, Network security, etc. It does provide clear data on the type of threat detected. It too warns if we visit malicious websites.
- Threat detection
- Web protection by blocking malicious websites and block downloading malicious files too
- It has very easy interface to use
- It does provide a data exchange feature where we can able to share data across security solutions.
- It is heavy on systems, If you have an outdated system then McAfee is not for them.
- It can consume lot of memory
- Scanning time might take longer then expected
- Pricing is bit high
- Threat protection
- web protection
- Network protection
- Good customer support
- We do not have ROI on this product
- It does provide network and file security for the entire organization.
McAfee is much more efficient than security products used so far, But only thing is, It is heavy on systems and it does take a lot of memory which makes the system slow. Other than that it does provide excellent customer support to clear all our queries. Good security features.
Do you think Trellix Threat Intelligence Exchange delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Trellix Threat Intelligence Exchange's feature set?
Did Trellix Threat Intelligence Exchange live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Trellix Threat Intelligence Exchange go as expected?
Would you buy Trellix Threat Intelligence Exchange again?
We use it to protect our workstations from outside the internet attacks and keep our data safe. It also restricts users not to visit malicious websites and block suspicious downloads to the system. But it does take a lot of memory and make the system slow. It is better to have an updated component PC for flawless usage. They can reduce the pricing of the product so even small-scale companies make use of this.