Overall Satisfaction with Meiro
As a customer data review platform Meiro has a lot to offer, mostly in the area of data list compilation, giving us a more stable and schematic view of what happens in each sales modeling process. Based on this, better opportunities to work with personalized data are achieved.
- By being able to include segmentation operations within our customer management, it is no longer necessary to opt for the use of GDPR software, as Meiro and its end-to-end solution system is enough to cover the entire data matching quota, to properly define which salesperson is best suited to each customer (that's why we use this tool).
- We do not agree with the derogatory opinion about our experience using Meiro, as the service proved to maintain a quite positive quality level, so we are satisfied with the investment made in the use of Meiro and with the results, it has shown us when modeling information.
- Several segmentation operations can be included in each session, tailoring to each client's needs.
- Since the platform offers no additional costs to connect on an unlimited basis, one could say that the economic benefits are quite noticeable.
- In the last season we have achieved a profit margin in US dollars at least three times higher than in the previous season, which shows the great advantage that Meiro offers.
Do you think Meiro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Meiro's feature set?
Did Meiro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Meiro go as expected?
Would you buy Meiro again?
We recommend the use of Meiro to work with customer data review processes that need to be managed directly from mobile terminals, as it offers an excellent deployment through Android devices, despite not having an installable platform, but its web version is adequate enough to work securely.