Overall Satisfaction with Memfault
Memfault is deployed on every Diamond Kinetics sensor that runs FreeRTOS. It provides crash reporting for our entire fleet of devices and enables us to aggregate information at scale that would have otherwise taken a LOT of custom development time to implement. We use it for releasing and monitoring firmware versions across our fleet as well as metric aggregation for better understanding how our customers use our product in the field.
- Crash Reporting
- Metric Aggregation
- Deploying Firmware
- Device Lifecycle Tracking
- Sometimes I need different views for charting, but the API enables data access for custom reports
- Crash Reporting
- Fully featured & well documented API
- The absolute best customer support and product team out there
- We were able to launch our current generation product months earlier than we would have otherwise. Knowing that we caught more bugs in development because of Memfault and would be able to observe and react to anything we missed after launch
Do you think Memfault delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Memfault's feature set?
Did Memfault live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Memfault go as expected?
Would you buy Memfault again?
If you're running a fleet of embedded devices that has a tight RAM, CPU, & power footprint, Memfault is a must-have. From managing firmware deployments to monitoring every facet of the device lifecycle and performance, this is a solution that is built with a founding team that are the absolute best in the industry. They know your chipset and OS extraordinarily well and in some cases have been able to work directly with the chip vendors to provide support for their SDKs. With Memfault's help, our chip vendor diagnosed an issue in their BLE SDK and dramatically decreased the number of crash events on our devices.