Overall Satisfaction with Memsource
I use Memsource in my day to day translation tasks. We translate product listings, legal documents, ads, marketing materials, T&Cs, landing pages, etc. We are aiming at supporting a multilingual experience for our customers to provide a smooth E-shopping experience and Memsource definitely aids in making this process more efficient and time saving.
- Translation Memories to keep record of previous translation work
- Detailed analysis
- Machine translation engines
- Easy UI
- The ability to find/replace a certain word in translation memory or term base without having to export
- Unlimited machine translation characters for high volume jobs
- Segments with big content tend to lag sometimes, which forces me to do the translation offline (in Word) then copy/paste it into the segment. This is the most major point for me which I hope can be fixed soon.
- Increase the number of translated product listings from 1-2K/month to 3-5K after using Memsource
- Reduce the cost of translation by relying on the content saved in the translation memory
Memsoucre has a more friendly user interface. It keeps offering new features (like machine translation add on) which wasn't there when we first started using Memsource. Very smooth and easy communication with customer service team. My tickets are addressed quickly and solutions are provided immediately. Well priced.
Do you think Phrase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Phrase's feature set?
Did Phrase live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Phrase go as expected?
Would you buy Phrase again?
It happened many times where I was requested to translate some material urgently, after the relevant team made some changes to the translation I provided already. Memsource Translation Memory came in handy where it detected exactly where the changes were, which saved me a ton of time, as I just made the necessary edits rather than translating from scratch. Also, in my day to day translation, I come across a lot of repeated content. Memsource detects this content and confirms it automatically in all segments so I don't have to go through it again.