March 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mitratech PolicyHub
It does require some effort on whoever is the "owner" of the system for your organization, but once you have put that initial effort in place, it runs very smoothly. However, this is not a "turn-key" solution as you have to provide users and information to PolicyHub for them to implement the system.
It is being used across the whole organization as a cloud-based policy and procedure management tool. Employees access PolicyHub when they need to look up current policies at my organization and certain individuals have administrative access to archived policies in the event those need to be reviewed. PolicyHub helps us to ensure we have the most up-to-date policies available for our staff.
- Response time. Anytime we have a question or comment, the team at PolicyHub is quick to respond and help us figure out next steps.
- End-User versus Administrative Access. The End User only sees the policies they NEED to see, so an employee doesn't have to go shifting through needless policies just to find the one they want. Administrative access enables someone to see the entire system in a user-friendly manner.
- Testing Functionality. PolicyHub not only allows acknowledgment features for policies, but we can also use the system to test our employee's knowledge base on key policies. This helps us with annual training requirements that we have as a federally-qualified health center.
- Lists/Groups. This tab could be more user-friendly.
- Finding the publication list. To find this list, you have to click a few times into the system. It would be nice for this to be a tab on the left-hand side where we could just see a list of what we've published recently. Given that many people have publisher rights, we need to see when things have been pushed out so we can be sure correct follow-up occurs.
- Reporting. This is another tab where you have to click down a few times to get to the real information you are seeking. This could be more user-friendly, but this is only on the administrative side.
- It has enabled us to maintain a central database of P&P to ensure everyone is on the same page. We were completely paper/manual before so some things didn't get updated appropriately. This enables us to review and comply with requirements we have as a federally-qualified health center. It also makes it easier for us to pull policies when we need them.
- Product Usability
We have many users that use Mac books for computers, so it was important to see that this system had functionality in that world.