November 30, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Netsparker
My organization uses NetSparker for security scanning. It is used to verify that Java APIs are secure when grabbing data from external API databases. NetSparker is constantly run throughout internal applications and systems to ensure the safety of our data. This software has been used by our department for over 20 years.
- NetSparker has excellent customer service. When our team had to learn to use it for the first time, we had to communicate directly with NetSparker consultants.
- NetSparker is very user-friendly. It's UI is organized and keeps all the different scans we have set-up in a very clean visual.
- Netsparker has a selection of workflows and integration tools that make it useful for keeping all of my teammates on the same page.
- NetSparker does not integrate with all systems. Currently, it is limited to popular systems, using Java for example.
- NetSparker is priced at a higher range. I believe with all its competition, the pricing could be a little better.
- NerSparker could improve its user experience. There should be a way to find out if a system has vulnerabilities directly through e-mail.
- NetSparker has saved the team a lot of time since the scans quicker than our older software.
- NetSparker has been costing the company a lot compared to previous security software.
- Netsparker has helped improved our overall business objectives by finding an efficient and collaborative way to run scans on our systems.
Our department used to use Veracode as our security scanning software. Compared to Veracode, Netsparker has a very organized dashboard with built-in tools that making collaborating with other teammates very efficient and easy. Another teammate can definitely take over the work I am doing in NetSparker with minimal explanation.
NetSparker support is amazing. When first introducing this software to the team, there was a lot of communication going on between Netsparker consultants and our team. They have answered our questions very efficiently and have had consultants come to our department for training. They are open to suggestions for improvements and enhancements as well.
Do you think Netsparker delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Netsparker's feature set?
Did Netsparker live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Netsparker go as expected?
Would you buy Netsparker again?
NetSparker is well suited for companies that use a lot of external API calls and communicate a lot with external customers. When it comes to internal use, NetSparker does not seem like the most practical or most cost-efficient thing to use to detect security issues within a system the team is using.