Overall Satisfaction with Newswire
Infravision is a pioneer and leader in the creation of medical imaging tools based on AI/Deep Learning for healthcare. We use Newswire to distribute news of our advances and successes to clinicians and management of healthcare facilities in North America and other regions worldwide. We've found Newswire to be a vehicle our target markets reference and rely on.
- Their response time for Support is extremely fast.
- Their geographic and SIC group packages address our target markets well.
- Pricing and value received are key for us.
- Pricing could always be more competitive, especially in down-market conditions.
- More detailed and actionable data mining from PR responses would be great.
- In a new technology area, Newswire has helped us build brand recognition.
- During the pressures put on Healthcare over the past COVID periods our presence in the Marketplace have been difficult to maintain. Newswire has been key in our efforts.
- When medical imaging AI tools exploded on the scene three years ago, there were over 150 vendors at conferences. Those that didn't promote with tools like Newswire and now gone.
I've used the service several times over the past years, and the last time I accessed a previous version, the pricing or something out of date. I wasted a little time trying to get this approach to work and then called our Account Manager to get support. Once she put me on the right track, everything went smoothly.
Do you think Newswire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Newswire's feature set?
Did Newswire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Newswire go as expected?
Would you buy Newswire again?
New product releases is one key area where we've found Newswire to be very effective. Another is highlighting Customer Success stories and related Case Studies. Also, we usually embed links to our sites and other related sources, such as our LinkedIn page and other social media resources.