Overall Satisfaction with NINJIO
While our company has a robust information security training program, the once-a-year frequency was not the best way to ensure everyone had the dangers they were protecting the company against in the forefront of their minds as they went about their daily tasks. NINJIO was selected to be an 'extra' to our information security awareness training, helping us to get people talking about information security with their colleagues and to bring in an element of fun and competition into what can be often seen as a 'dry' subject matter.
- Engages - People enjoy the videos, they are fun and interesting and they get people talking.
- Customer Service - NINJIOs customer service is some of the most amazing I have ever experienced in any industry.
- Simplifies - Information Security and the way breaches happen can be very complicated and technical, NINJIO manages to distill this down to easily understandable situations and ways the issue could have been avoided.
- Great Value - NINJIO offers additional peace of mind for your information security at a very reasonable cost.
- Reporting - I've had a few issues with reporting. Not wanting to pay extra for the API - we needed to download user data including one of the additional fields to upload to our HR system - This could not be done directly through the system and is currently being done for us by NINJIO, it solved the problem, but it would be easier I imagine if we could do it ourselves.
- It would be great if I could take people already added to the system, put them into a group, and send out a campaign, and the results of that campaign are added to their total in the system if I choose it, instead of having to add multiple records and not having them a link in any way.
- It would be helpful if, when a person was deleted, it would show on reports that they were now deleted.
- NINJIO has brought information awareness up from a once-a-year pain to a monthly excitement.
- Information Security is now part of the daily narrative in our business, in terms of ROI this is priceless.
- We are able to create quality metrics that feed into our board pack, helping us to quantify awareness across the company.
This is BY FAR the best part of NINJIO for me, (not that I don't like the increase in information security awareness!) the fact that I am able to manage this venture with a knowledgeable partner is just wonderful. NINJIOs customer service is exceptional, our account manager Natalie Belloiu is outstanding, she is quick to respond, always happy to help, and a lovely person too, I enjoy working with someone so professional, and committed. The introduction and training were also very good, as was the onboarding and even the sales pitch (not that I think NINJIO needs a sales pitch as no competent information security manager would say no to this!).
Do you think NINJIO delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NINJIO's feature set?
Did NINJIO live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NINJIO go as expected?
Would you buy NINJIO again?
The emails sent out with the videos are perfect, with zero issues from a user point of view this is a simple system to use. For the admin, this is a little harder. While the concepts of the product are fairly easy to use and things like dashboards, downloading, and uploading have been carefully considered, the reporting in the background can be a little ... 'tricky' on occasion, with results not filtering when selected sometimes and screens sometimes not populating.
Value for money and a contract I had no need to change, what's not to like? We get billed monthly, which fits much better into my monthly budget reconciliation and its one of the easiest business cases I ever had to write.
NINJIO has worked very well in getting the basic information security message of careful consideration when using information out to what is essentially a siloed business. Information security is seen as an 'IT' thing and does not give the same level of precedence as FCA compliance. So rolling out the NINJIO videos has allowed me to reach the whole company at once in a way they can't ignore, the fact that it has also been positively received and instigates internal dialogue is also a huge advantage. I honestly can't think of a scenario where NINJIO would not be appropriate.