Overall Satisfaction with Nozzle
It is being used across our whole organization (although we are only a team of 1) to advance our SEO scores and is helping us understand our ranking, our competition and how we can get to rank 1 on google and also to track our current ranking of current pages.
- Track rankings
- Track competitor rankings
- Give me an understanding of how I'm doing compared to my competitiors
- It is hard to understand as a novice in SEO, more hover explanations would be helpful
- I do not think they have automatic reports and notifications but this would be nice to have
- Their sign in process is a bit odd, as you sign in and then get emailed a link
- SEO identification in google
- SEO identification in YouTube
- Understanding ranking in our competition on a granular level
- Nozzle has been able to identify 3 specific highly ranking pages of mine so that I can improve them to rank 1
- Nozzle was able to identify several high ranking key words and pages of my competition so that I can specific target those keywords next
- It was able to track multiple key words for 3 companies quickly
I have not used very many other products as I'm a fairly new business owner and am a novice in SEO. But I have used morningscore and while Morningscore is more user friendly, it is very expensive if you want multiple competitors and multiple clients and so I highly recommend Nozzle for anyone who is agency.
Do you think Nozzle delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nozzle's feature set?
Did Nozzle live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nozzle go as expected?
Would you buy Nozzle again?
Nozzle is best suited for tracking keywords and identifying strengths and weaknesses in one SEO, not just in google but in YouTube and social media as well and can give you very granular details. It is also very good for small or large teams as they do accommodate unlimited users in some of their plans.