Kajabi

Kajabi Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Alex Chapman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used Kajab since the very earliest days when we started to create online courses in our expertise area to sell.
It is the only platform we use for this and we have linked it to our CRM and content management which is based on Hubspot.
  • Allow you to create an attractive and professional course.
  • Permits videos and also text content and handouts.
  • Enable selection from different themes to suit different course needs.
  • The inbuilt themes are excellent but sometimes a small change is required to improve it - that then requires a code change which must then be reapplied if Kajabi issue an upgrade.
  • Once you get the "hang" of it, Kajabi is a very powerful platform. But it does take an investment of time. Kajabi also has a best-practice way of doing things and I feel that it is worth paying for skilled support to get through the setup quickly.
If you are building and selling online courses - or even providing free courses to market your services, Kajabi is excellent.
The Kajabi Support people are helpful, fast and knowledgeable.
I usually call in a panic - because I have lost something, messed something or am on a deadline.
Sometimes we speak, or we do a chat. Always my angst is eliminated. I often thank the person for being "so patient" with me. LOL
Alvey “Danny” Thompson Jr | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kajabi is helping me streamline many of my processes in one place. It has allowed me to create impactful courses for my clients in helping them achieve optimal physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. It allows my clients to easily access videos, assignments, and questionnaires. I’m excited to start learning more tools that I can use to improve my website and email marketing through Kajabi’s amazing tools. Highly recommend to anyone looking to streamline their processes!
  • Easy integration
  • One-stop shop
  • More one on one support
Kajabi is well suited for creating online curriculums with videos, questionnaires, assignments, etc. It is great for being a one stop shop where a person has everything they need from marketing, selling, creating, and storage standpoint. It provides a great platform for learning how to use all of the tools that are available. There is so much more that I get to learn with Kajabi and I’m very excited to do so.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kajabi for course building, funnel creation and helping our clients with membership sites that need video courses. This platform allows us to enable users to purchase a subscription, access course materials and more. This is a simple all-in-one solution that makes online courses easy. Before we had to use multiple platforms and integrations, but with Kajabi we are able to use an all-in-one solution.
  • Online Courses
  • Funnel building
  • Offer creation and subscriptions
  • Membership Site based around video course content
  • The email sending platform needs more capabilities and integrations
  • There needs to be clarity around products and how they are used to build different user experiences.
  • The platform has a lot of flexibility, so there should be a few more template options available to start with.
I would recommend Kajabi any time you need to build an online course platform, do digital trainings, or build a membership site that revolves around video courses. It empowers the average user to add new content, sell new products and ideas, and put their ideas into action. It is great for the solopreneur or small team that needs a tool to do more than one thing at a time well.
I use Kajabi for my courses and membership. It is used for landing pages and to deliver my content.
  • Easy to use, I didn't have any problems building my courses/membership on there.
  • I love that it is an all in on solution.
  • Their instructional videos are straightforward and easy to follow
  • There is no way to schedule the release of my content based on date. It is frustrating to have to log in to publish a post that could be scheduled.
  • The ability to charge sales tax based on location would be very helpful.
Kajabi made selling my course very easy because I didn't have to learn a ton of different software and figure out how to connect them together. I was able to build the whole course, landing page, checkout page and connect to my email provider in a short amount of time.

Kameron Snow | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kajabi to organize our courses for our clients. We used it both for it's marketing applications as well as for it's backend product features. Originally, it was just a way to deliver course materials to clients. But as we've grown, we now also integrate the landing pages and will also likely build our website on it.
  • Allows you to drip out course content to students
  • Has a handy landing page feature
  • Our Pro plan gives us the ability to create up to 20 courses
  • The email functionality is still a bit clunky.
  • The landing page builder can be a bit tedious to use
  • There's limitations on font choices
Kajabi is the best in the business for making it super easy to build out full on courses and coaching programs. The aesthetic is really easy to use, it has all the right features and isn't bloated. Some other course software I've used tried to do too much. The reality is that most students are visiting Kajabi to watch the videos and grab the homework assignment. They're not using it as a task management system, and it's not designed to be that. Kajabi knows what it does best and sticks to it.
Paulina Goldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Kajabi to host my sales pages, checkout pages, landing pages, and courses. My students use Kajabi to access their programs, and all of my content. Kajabi helps me solve the problem of needing a way for students to find my material, view my content, pay for my programs, and access them.
  • I've really been happy with Kajabi's checkout pages
  • Kajabi's course platform is easy to use for the educator as well as for students
  • Kajabi has an extensive education platform
  • Page editing is good but could be better. I really wish we had full range of drag & drop, similar to Instapage
  • Email could be improved
  • Analytics
Kajabi is great for you if you are an online course creator looking for an all-in-one platform for hosting your course, publishing your landing pages and sales pages, and checkout pages.

If you're looking for a more advanced/easier drag and drop page editor that gives you essentially unlimited freedom, Kajabi comes in second.
Courtney Elmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Kajabi organization-wide to host all of our company's programs, courses, and workshops, as well as landing pages and opt-in pages, our backup email database, and student CRM. Our primary brand website is hosted on Kajabi's platform, and we also process all of our transactions through Kajabi via their Stripe integration.
  • Course Hosting
  • Sales Page Design
  • Checkout & Payment Processing
  • Email Marketing
  • Email Automations
  • Website Design
We'd recommend Kajabi to any online business owner looking to consolidate multiple platforms into one. Kajabi is the leader when it comes to course hosting and makes it easy to set up online courses that are user-friendly for our students. We have also tested Kajabi's email marketing application as well as their website design, and while there is room to improve on each, Kajabi's team is continually working to make improvements to the platform and their customer support team is always at the ready to troubleshoot when needed.
Jonathan Teixeira | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kajabi to deliver our online courses and membership content. We also use Kajabi for our checkouts and for some of our landing pages. It helps us deliver great content easily and reliably. We use it across our whole company, and we are happy with our choice to go with Kajabi.
  • Integration
  • Automation
  • Ease of use
  • Email deliverability
  • Payment options
  • Shorter support wait times
Kajabi is really great if you're starting out or starting from near scratch online - or looking to totally rebuild. It's a really great choice if you're looking for tools for all your business and plan to go all-in with Kajabi's feature set: landing pages, website, email, checkouts, courses, [etc.] If you use everything it offers, it's an incredible deal, and because it's all in one platform, it's super easy to connect/link pages together or have a button on a page go to an offer checkout, etc.

If you are already spread across lots of other platforms (email here, checkouts there, landing pages there) and don't want to move anything around, Kajabi is still good, but you're missing out on a few of the features that make it unique.
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
For all courses and membership. We've used AccessAlly and Wishlist Member in the past on Wordpress, but technically supporting a membership/course platform is a different animal, when something conflicts, doesn't work as it should, or goes down, it's an emergency and whilst we had the resources to support a Wordpress based platform, it was an area where the time and resources could be better used elsewhere.
Kajabi takes care of this. They're reliable and they offer a wonderful UX to the client.
Not everyone in our audience is tech savvy so it's vital that the interface must be intuitive, easy, and visually appealing. We'd always been boxed into creating this in a custom designed Wordpress site, but Kajabi provides this and does all the heavy lifting.

The ability to brand and customize every step of the user experience has saved tons of time and stress while providing our customers the great experience they've come to expect.
  • Ease of use
  • Reliability
  • Ability to brand
  • Ability to customize
  • Support
  • And I have to say it again, reliability
  • They've improved leaps and bounds, but their CRM is still subpar
  • They have great uptime, but it could be better
  • Affordability - I went in hoping to use their CRM feature and cut costs, but their CRM is lacking
  • They offer a shopping cart, but in terms of being able to customize and payment option, they have a ways to go.
It's well suited for the non-tech savvy who want to offer courses and simple email processes, for those who'd prefer to use their resources in an area other than tech support and creating / coding a membership site, for those who value efficiency while still maintaining an outstanding end user experience.

It's not great for those who want an all-in-one but have complex email campaigns, want to offer Google Pay or Apple Pay while taking advantage of Kajabi's shopping cart, or those who want to have full control over every single detail of the end user experience.

It's also not a good fit for those who rely heavily on gamifying their courses and memberships.

Kajabi Scorecard Summary

Learning Management (11)
Course authoring (9)
Course catalog or library (9)
Player/Portal (8)
Learning content (8)
Mobile friendly (9)
Progress tracking & certifications (9)
Assignments (5)
Compliance management (1)
10.0
Learning administration (7)
Learning reporting & analytics (7)
Social learning (6)
4.7

What is Kajabi?

Kajabi is a web hosting platform for online learning or membership websites, featuring landing pages and support for email marketing, video hosting, and codeless web building tools.

Kajabi Pricing