Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
We use this for multiple products and I use it to work on the Oracle Analytics Cloud - Essbase product. It was really good in terms of updating/upgrading products. We don't need to do anything as everything will be taken care of by Oracle. But, the UI should've been better for Oracle Analytics Cloud - Essbase.
- Hassle-free patch updates.
- Provides an extra layer of security.
- We can opt to work with any of the Oracle products.
- Definitely there should be some UI improvements.
- File manipulation is complex.
- Not sure if we can consider implementing the bulk copy/move across the folders in Oracle Cloud.
- We have been utilizing this for the past 2 years and we've seen some ROI compared to our On-Prem solution.
- Positive impact on our business.
- Overall, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute is playing a key roll in our infrastructure and we may increase the use of it for other apps going forward.
Do you think Oracle Cloud Infrastructure delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's feature set?
Did Oracle Cloud Infrastructure live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Cloud Infrastructure again?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is well suited for working with Oracle Analytics Cloud-Essbase. Data processing is faster in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute, and Essbase can work magic with the high loads of data by taking less time. Security is another added advantage of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute.