Always intuitive, not always appropriate for your system
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Integration (OIC)
- Auto-association of Oracle applications prepopulates the application connector select box and preconfigures Oracle Integration (OIC) using secure credential access for faster integration.
- Various other system connectors are available to use readily.
- User-intuitive experience--Connectors, integrators, and dashboard can be seen on one page.
- Need to include more adapters.
- Only connections of same adapter type can be replaced.
- Speed on the cloud servers is sometimes slow.
- No need to spend on SFTP servers and maintenance.
- Faster integrations with prebuilt adapters for SaaS customers provide high ROI and reduced project completion time.
- The pricing model is very competitive and gets billed for hourly consumption.
Do you think Oracle Integration (OIC) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Integration (OIC)'s feature set?
Did Oracle Integration (OIC) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Integration (OIC) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Integration (OIC) again?
Oracle Integration (OIC) is well suited where you have multiple inbound and outbound interfaces connecting to various systems. No coding is needed and it's very user intuitive. Oracle Integration (OIC) is less appropriate if it doesn't have the adapter for a particular system you are planning to integrate with. EDI integration is not supported. It is also not suited if all your applications are maintained in single system, as there won't be a need for integration.