Overall Satisfaction with Oracle JD Edwards World
We use it across our organization for Trade Payables and all our financial reports. We probably have about 500 users through out our company. It helps us pay our bills, run all of our financial statements. It is integrated with OnBase imaging to view documents, invoices. etc. We have an integrated check software hooked up to it also.
- The payables module is great, easy access to what we have paid and what we need to pay.
- We can do all of our financial statements, it helps get our P7L's out in timely matter each month.
- The easy integration with our image system, makes it accesilble for users to click on invoice numbers in JDE and get an image of that invoice.
- One issue is the number of records I can access, wish it was more
- We have large vendors with thousands of invoices, and I can't always get to them due to size.
- Sometimes hard to change reports.
- Easy way to pay our vendors.
- Easy process for closing periods.
- Nice financial reporting.
The payables module is great, easy access to what we owe and what we have paid to vendors. The flipside to this is the amount of invoices we have on certain accounts that we can't always access. The financial reports come out nicely and are easy to view, the easy accessibility to our users country-wide is nice.